Chapter 11.

Luke gave me a quick look as soon as he caught sight of me. I made a concerted effort to disregard the circumstance, but I discovered that it was quite difficult to ignore what was going on in the world around me. No matter where I walked, his eyes were always staring at me. felt as if he was always watching me and observing me. Using spaghetti sauce I created from scratch and  He considers meatballs to be a delectable dinner, despite the fact that they are almost inspired by the manner in which he stares at me in great detail).

It is the only thing that The constant gaze that he maintained on me was unsettling and uncomfortable. Even though we were eating dinner together, it looked as if he had failed to open his lips five times. He failed to wipe the tomato sauce that was pouring down his chin, which resulted in a stain on his pale skin. He was unable to After five strikes to his lips, wipe it away. I avoided eye contact with him by dropping my head while eating. When I first witnessed his odd demeanor, I was taken aback by it. I sensed that there was a purpose behind his acts. When he first heard about me, was it because of my family that he got interested in me? As soon as I  Knowing his expected reaction, it would have been ideal if I had not brought it up with him.

The rapid and dramatic transformation that It took me a few seconds to get adjusted to the adjustments he had made to his mannerisms and attitude. He must have been outraged by way I had been handled, didn't he? Was he not embarrassed of the way he had treated me? I believe he did an outstanding job, even if I thought he went a bit too far in my perspective. I was taken away by how strongly he surrounded me as I remembered back to the last time I had experienced his hug. Has he lately worked out? Does he have a chance at all? Despite the lovely feeling, I turned to depart. I rejected it, shrugging my shoulders as I walked. No, Ella. The idea of That type of thinking is absolutely unfathomable to me.

Though my thoughts should have been concentrated on Ella, the desire for attention and interpersonal contact was powerful. I learned a lot of information while I was hired by him. My stare attracted his attention, and for a second he startled, as if he hadn't anticipated it. He did not wipe away the food that had missed his lips once again. With a sigh, I leaned over to touch his face with the wet napkin and then reached over to wipe it off. He questioned me, "What are you doing?" as he grabbed my wrist with both of his hands and held it away from him. He took a napkin from me, brought it to his lips, and wiped it all over. Next, he dabbed the sauce on his cheeks and let it to It moves on. He expressed regret for the inconvenience once again.

How did What does he mean by that? Was that what he meant to say when he declared that? I asked you, "What's wrong with you today?" because I think it's unpleasant to watch you struggling. I also think it's strange when people look at me and say they're sorry. He gave me a flat look when I claimed that I wasn't gazing at him after hearing that, saying, "Yes, that is indeed the case." Right now, I don't know what to do with you. Right now, I'm at a loss on what to do with you. "You are unique in the world, I have never met someone like you in this situation. How about treating me like a human being?""As he said, "I am impoverished, but I am not dying or anything like that," with a depressing tone, I answered.

With a surprised grin, the guy thought, "Wow, that's nice to hear." Having gained further knowledge regarding his actions, I moved a little in my seat as I tried to think of anything to say that wouldn't upset you, but it seems obvious that he is now more conscious of how he had abused her and how he had mistreated her in the past. "I mean, I already said that's alright. It's OK, I'll pardon you. He laughed and shook his head, saying, "We're putting this behind us." "What do you mean?" "At least he was trying. His eyes widened. In response, I reached across the table and patted his hand again, looking at him as I spoke. He leaned across the table again and patted his hand, telling me, "I know you are working hard, but it shouldn't be so complex," while I concentrated on working on my own. I patted his hand again as I leaned across the table and I urged him not to feel sorry for those who are less fortunate in life.