Chapter 12.

I stumbled into the bedroom, glancing around with a horrified expression on my face. My breath froze in my throat as I entered the room. My bed was entirely ruined, and there was a large pile of broken pillows on the floor. In addition, my bed was a mess. This morning, while I was getting ready for the day, there were not many items of clothes in my closet. After that, I stomped on one of the pillows that had been thrown all over the floor and yelled out, "Who steals shitty clothes from shitty shops?"

I was jolted by this information in a way that I had never experienced before. Considering that the hoboes were acting in an unusual manner, I should have understood that something was wrong and taken action sooner. The fact that I permitted them to stay for a longer period of time than I ought to have was a mistake. It was my responsibility to take action against them from the outset, and I should have done so as early as I could have. For my charity, what was the recompense that I received? Luke was waiting at the entrance to my bedroom, with a serious expression. Taking photos is a smart endeavor to undertake. "I get it," I said to myself. "The police were just about to arrive. My heart hurt as I tried to explain what was going on."

"I know that people who are homeless want things, but did they really need to steal from someone who doesn't have much?" I questioned myself. Don't hesitate to ask for some hand-me-downs! Please don't spoil my house!"There was nothing more embarrassing than my stupidity. It would have been impossible for me to predict this outcome in any way. Luke suggested that you fold your arms over your chest and write down what is missing. I rubbed my forehead as I thought of what I should say. In the end, it didn't matter what we did because there was no point in it. When I left the house, I didn't even have anything that was worth much.

The only meaningful item I was able to retrieve was a blanket, and I knew I would never be able to find one like that again. I'm sure the person who stole it believed it would keep them warm during the cold winter months and that they would be better off without it. The sentimental value of the item does not need to be taken into consideration, so you shouldn't worry about it. Is it not true that I would have been better off if my comforter had done that? The idea of having a new throw would have been preferable to having an old and beaten throw. I pressed my lips tightly to keep from crying.

His response was, "Those living in such a horrible environment would be foolish to pay for insurance to cover such a place in such an unreliable way." I responded by saying that I wasn't going to weep over the issue since, in my view, Luke shouldn't have to deal with any of these things. He responded by saying, "I'm not going to cry over the situation." Luke did not respond, but he seemed to be interested in answering the question. He pursed his lips as he talked. "There must be some money that insurers can pay you because you need insurance." For instance, if I ever acquired renter's insurance, my coverage would only be twenty dollars when I filed a claim.

I wasn't in the mood for this, but I felt embarrassed and irritated by the entire thing, even though I didn't mean to be nasty to him. The reality of my theft. That clarifies a lot since Luke was there when the event happened. As he looked around the flat, his initial impression was that it was in worse shape than he had ever seen. The sound of sirens shattered the quiet that had encircled us, and I let out a breath of relief. Dealing with cops was not something I wanted to do. I saw a look of astonishment on Luke's face and said, "I believe it would be a wonderful idea if you went. Could you be sure? "" "I will be able to do the remaining jobs on my own if you would return home.

Whatever the case may be, I have to go to work cleaning as soon as the police officers leave. They will be interested in filing a report as soon as they leave. "I'll go with you to the station. Don't worry, you can do that online these days," I said as I moved from my room into the living room, being careful not to wake anyone. Luke was surprised to learn that he was supposed to file a report because there had been a robbery, Ella, and I twitched my fingers as I listened to him. I don't think it's a big deal. There is a difference between a robbery that I commit and one that you commit. Your possessions could be worth over a million dollars, depending on what you own. I can assure you that even mine don't even amount to a hundred dollars.