Chapter 30.

Channing glanced at the number shortly after the caller ID came over the speakers, and remarked, "Luke, your mother is calling." I shrugged. Most likely, the mother wanted to make sure everything was okay when heading home after a board meeting. As he was speaking, he pressed the respond button on his steering wheel, and we looked at each other, both of us seeing how loud the speaker's voice, and I pondered where Luke was at the same He answered. He then just managed to say, "He's not with me."

and I gave a vehement shake of my head, feeling that my mother's timidity and dread were a clear indication of her attitude. He did his utmost to hide from the camera out of sheer terror. My voice was calmer than I felt when I said, "Bring me to my house." After nodding, Channing quickly made an illegal U-turn, heading back the way we came. I hurried to put my mother's number in my phone, messing up. What had she done to Ella? How dare she call Ella a tramp? "Find him, and bring him to me." In the mean time, head over to his house and drag out that tramp that lives there," he started to object. My pulse pounded at hearing the The first time the phone rang, it sounded almost like she was shouting.

I felt her rage pouring through the phone as she yelled at her. It was almost as if she had screamed. She yelled at me, "Don't go see that girl again!" The alert has ended! You are not allowed to see that girl ever again, or else you will have to pay the price. You are not permitted to be with her." "No." I laughed, deciding that it was now time to end this futile relationship. I will do everything I can to keep you apart when it is necessary. A borderline psychotic condition has been diagnosed in Channing. She cannot return home and is packing her bags." She was borderline mad. I couldn't help but wonder what had actually driven her insane. Why had she become such an insane person? What had really occurred, I wondered? Specifically, what?

Though I was unaware of the outcome, I knew Ella had prevailed. I didn't challenge her in the least; I just stated, "She won't be leaving." "I'll send you across the globe." "I'll take her with me." "Luke-" "I'm going to file a report if you get back into my house without permission again." I finished the conversation before She may have responded. "It is about cameras, remember?" Before she could respond, I hung up the phone. I was unable to tolerate Channing gave me a concerned look. I felt a tingling sensation behind my eyelids. It seemed unbelievable to me that she was now on my side. For all those years, I was unable to tolerate her. Has Levi felt this way for all these years? It was harsh.

I had essentially just declared war on her, and I had no idea what to expect from her anymore. It was all she could do to bring me down. It was just too significant. She was unable to lose her only heir. Channing said, "I'll always be on your side." I told him, "I'll be there for you whenever you need me." "All the more reason." I barely got my shoes on as I ran into my home. As I ran down the stairs, I saw Ella in the living room watching me. I put my hands on her shoulders as I walked up to her, watching for any indications of concern. For a time, she just looked at me, not sure whether she was alright or not.

She said, "Are you okay?" She flushed then and attempted to release herself as soon as she became aware that she had been grasped by my hand. It's OK. You must be aware that your mother arrived. I'm not bothered that she returned since I took care of it. She will never be able to get through to me again, but she did once. That's what I said. "You truly don't know her," I said. It didn't matter what she did to me; Ella was a whole other thing. "I'm afraid she will hurt you." Dylan smiled and said something, even though Ella and I weren't alone ourselves. He grinned and said, "I think Ella can handle your mother pretty well." " I realized I wasn't the only one who had such a strong bond with Ella.

All three of them were grinning. This confused me because I'm not sure how people react when they see my mother, because usually when people see my mother, the last thing they do is smile. "Donna nodded, you heard me?Ella winced. "Luke, your sugar daddy?" I raised an eyebrow and wondered if she had really heard what she was saying. "Sugar daddy Luke?"I believed she was going to choke Donna, but I questioned if I had been mistaken. I've observed that she is a good person to deal with my mom. I heard her say, "I guess I should think twice before I say something."