Chapter 48.

The vehicle has a 5.4-liter twin-turbo V-6 engine with a peak speed of 189 mph and a 0-60 time of 3.2 seconds when the M driver's package is included. Sounding just like the salesperson she'd just dealt with moments before, the young Isabelle slipped inside the BMW shop window. "Is this the lightest model yet?" she asks as she dips in the window of the BMW shop. I felt a little itching sensation under my feet in my wallet. Only a few days before, the vehicle-a brand-new BMW M5-had been made available to the entire public. Still, the lady gave him a grin. "You seem to be the sort You're on the right track, don't you think, of man you'd want to be?" she said. eyes on the road, the road ahead...

"Safe driver?"I agreed with her. Don't you think we should all try to become safe drivers? "I did not say that we should not strive to become safe drivers. I just wanted to make sure everyone understood that when you are on the back road and the only person around, it is okay to have fun, right?" I agree with the remark. My first thoughts were that she seemed secure and innocent, based on her heart-shaped face, bright eyes, little nose, bow lips, and pastel pink clothing with a black ribbon on the collar. It dawned on me then that her statements were the complete reverse of what everything appeared to indicate. She said, "I hope you'll reach the age of thirty."

Despite everything indicating that you would be secure and innocent, this automobile has only three miles on it, and the sales crew is the only one who drives it in. How do you feel about it?"What are your thoughts about it?"Your other The estimated trade-in value of the BMW is $50,000. Would you I don't usually buy cars this much, but I couldn't resist the offer of this car with only three miles on it. Ella would probably say that sometimes it's okay to treat yourself. I had heard that Ella likes Maseratis, so I wondered if driving around in one would help me feel better. Perhaps I would be okay with that. Isabelle asked me where the closest Maserati dealership was, and it took me a minute to figure it out.

"What?"I need to stay true to myself. I am good enough as I am. I'm not sure what that means, but sweet," I said in response to Isabelle's question. "I will never mind." Isabelle gazed at me, beaming. I asked if she would want to borrow money or pay with cash as she lifted her eyebrows. "I'm going to put in a decent deposit so the interest won't be too high." The saleswoman smiled graciously after getting my signature. "A loan would help me keep my credit up." Her grin expanded over her face when she heard I had signed. She called the saleswoman back over, nodding. This transaction led to in her earning a respectable salary. To try to maintain the As the talk progressed, Isabelle said in passing, "Oh, by the "Hey Luke, let me introduce you to my girlfriend." My jaw fell agape.

I was curious as to why she had left it out. I was not introducing myself to Isabelle; I was just acting like I was her boyfriend. I hurriedly got out of my vehicle, handing the saleswoman-not Isabelle's girlfriend-my other hand as I smoothed my shirt with the other. She grabbed my hand and poked me in the eye, asking, "Why didn't you tell me earlier, Isabelle?" Her height was somewhat less than mine, but not by much. "I'm Luke." Here at the University, I attend classes under the name Rachel. Rachel snapped at my chin, "We're not getting married." I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks from hearing those words. Isabelle grinned at me and let go of my hand, laughing. Isabelle pulled her black hair behind her ears and reprimanded me, "I'll stop playing around. I'm glad to meet you." Tal responded, "Is that what you're saying? She isn't good enough for you?" "He's sensitive." Sorry, but I'm done for now.

"Okay, I'm glad to meet you." I apologized for everything that had happened to us. Isabelle put an arm around the other woman's shoulder and said, "Rachel is why I get these sweet hook-ups." "There is no need to apologize." "Rachel is the reason I get sweet hook-ups." "Thanks for helping us out, Luke." Rachel laughed. I responded, "We're all helping one another." hook-ups. "When Rachel inquired about our intention to sign, anything, I said, nodding. I am Rachel's kid, and that is what I am here to be. "Looks like my dad knows someone at Volkswagen Group," the woman said. "Are we signing any papers?" I nodded and accompanied her back to her desk. My present vehicle is the same. "I will trade it in as well, without a doubt." Isabelle says, grinning broadly.