Chapter 38.

The manner in which Levi used to communicate was very astounding. While he had certain similarities with Luke, he was also considerably different from Luke in many ways. Levi was incredibly sweet, but more like Levi than Luke. Luke was also excellent. However, Levi was not always as terrible as Luke was. This was due to the fact that Levi was able to use vocabulary that was so refined and lovely that the typical person would not be able to use it. As time went on, I had a strange sensation. After just twenty-four hours of getting to know Levi, I couldn't help but feel strange and ask him, "Do you eat any vegetables?" I was curious about his vegetables consumption. As a result of him, I was reminded of characters written by John Green. It's hard for me to say whether or not anybody even talks in such way. While he was bending over the refrigerator, his brows were wrinkled in concentration. The question that I asked was, "I mean, do I consume any vegetables?"

While I was speaking, I grumbled and pulled my hair into a braid in an effort to regain control of my thoughts. He made the observation in a tone that was reminiscent of Luke. "Consume is a synonym for eat." Being that I haven't been to the grocery store since I moved here, I thought it would be a good idea for us to stock the refrigerator with food because you'll be staying here for a while. Given the length of time you will be staying here, I believe it would be prudent to stock the refrigerator. Considering that Troy had not been seen since about noon, I thought it would be best to fill the refrigerator with various items. Since it seems that my brother has not been around since he was released from jail, I was wondering whether he would be willing to take you with him if he were to return to this area. It had been some time since Troy had been seen, and it did not seem that he would be returning. "Maybe he'll take you if he gets back up here."

I was completely unaware of what he may be doing now that he had been freed from jail. Is there anything that you are working on with Donna? She maintained both a job and an education at the same time. After adding, "You're probably right," Levi gazed at me with an expression that was reminiscent of a puppy dog. I ought to acknowledge my regret. It is possible that Troy may return soon, which means that you will be alone yourself. "Oh, that's fine." "I'll go after work." "Oh, okay." Troy could be back soon." "You'll be alone." I forcefully shook the thought away from the back of my mind, picturing Levi in a maid uniform. "You can ask for assistance in whatever manner you need. It was then that I had the notion, "That's fine. I can do everything from cleaning your apartment to cooking your meals to doing the laundry." Simply make yourself comfortable and make yourself at home. "My cable and Internet have already been set up, and you are welcome to use my laptop if you find yourself bored." "I have my own, thank you more than anything."

"In the event that you need anything, I will provide you with my phone number, which I already own. I received the number from Henry. That makes perfect sense. "Oh." My curiosity led me to question if Channing had also provided Levi with my social security number. When Levi looked at me with a dazzling grin, I realized that I wasn't even bothered by it. This realization came about as a result of Levi's smile. As Troy sprang at me and put his arm over my shoulder, my heart took a deep breath and became stuck in my throat. As he stared at Levi, Troy responded, "Uh, Troy," freeing me from my presence and concentrating on Levi. "I'm really looking forward to hearing the greatest news about myself and my case that you're going to hear today-" "Uh, Troy, this is " Levi," Troy welcomed him. "It's been a long time," Levi laughed and shook Troy's hand. We met at Lang's, very wonderful to see you again.

I was on the verge of bursting out laughing. "Are you two friends?""Troy asked. I'd rather not have been talking to him about it, but then one drunk pool game brought us closer together. He was my partner during competitions, and Lang's still doing them." "You've never mentioned him before." "I didn't know my little sister had to know all my life details." I was blushing and looking at him with a blank expression. Levi responded by saying, "I don't. It's strange that you two know each other." "The same here. I haven't been to Lang's in a while." "I got arrested with some issues, so I'm in jail right now." Troy shook his head and let out a little sigh in reaction to Levi's statement. His brow became wrinkled.