Chapter 20.

A few weeks later, my boss questioned me and said, "When are you planning on returning to work again?" I gave him a look that made it appear like he was laughing at me as I took back my phone. "You are Ella?" he questioned after I flung the phone against the wall after he paused for a while. When, a few weeks later, he inquired, "Are you sure that you are Ella?" I decided that, because I was determined not to work at that job ever again, it would be better for me to save away some more funds for the future. But I was just curious if your availability hasn't altered from what I had anticipated. I still made the decision to live my life to the best of my ability despite my wish to go back to where I had previously lived.

Despite my reluctance to go I reasoned that it would be prudent to do so looking back. Taking into account the given the circumstances of my brother's death, I assumed It wouldn't be prudent of me to hold onto all of the cash Luke handed me. I did not believe I should put things on hold, even with the money Luke provided me. As a result of my brother's incarceration and his little income, I was compelled to vacate Luke's residence since legal representation was not inexpensive. I thought, "Great. I'll meet you today at five." "Huh?" since I had a reservation for forty people tonight when I slowed down. That was almost three in the morning, so I was sure I had plenty of time to prep, but I wasn't sure whether Luke's insurance would cover us.

There are also other patrons we may be able to attract if any additional patrons come to us. "I am grateful for any help you might be able to provide." "Those others don't seem as good as you." would pay for it, given that I had damaged his rented vehicle the the previous day. Despite the fact that it was three in the morning, I decided to stay at Luke's house for a short while because I knew I would have plenty of time to prepare for the meeting. I looked at the clock to see if you would be able to make it tonight. I had been doing only one productive activity, which was to get out of Luke's house for a while, so I decided to stay there, at least for a short while. I texted Donna, who advised me to text Channing if anything was required, but I decided not to bother him because it seemed like he was quite busy at that point, and it did not feel fair that I was a burden on others.

Luke instructed me to text Channing if anything was required of me. I glanced out the window at the lake while I was in bed in the heavy rain, disregarding the fact that my car was still at home. Yes. However, I couldn't use my vehicle till my When the automobile returned to the Coffee House, I attempted to assign responsibility to My brother's lawyer would have been better off handling this, but I was still perplexed as to why it hadn't been noticed sooner. I cannot comprehend what had happened to me. It is not appropriate to apologize unless you are sorry that you made me worry about you. In the seconds that followed Luke's words, I felt my cheeks warm and covered my eyes with my fingertips. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts as I hit the turn on the slippery track that I was unable to avoid. In that video, I became nostalgic about my circumstances.

cheeks. Thinking back on what he had said, I was very embarrassed. had said. I didn't understand why he was so upset over the automobile. I didn't understand why; I didn't understand what was wrong with him; he was just concerned about me and hadn't even looked at it. I felt all tingly, which wasn't a good feeling. Luke wasn't even that talented, so I couldn't even imagine dating someone like him. I didn't know how to respond when he said that I meant more to him than just a business partner. I'd never felt so warm and fuzzy when I was close to someone before."Fuck it, Ella," I said, pulling myself away from the glass wall. There was just enough evidence in Luke's house that I knew we had been unfit for each other. Despite my best efforts, I chose to eat until I was ready to leave. Two hours later, I reluctantly walked out of the building.

There was nothing like that. I wasn't Luke's type anyway. had my hair pulled up in a ponytail as I walked through its doors. the structure, I quickly came to regret my choice since the I twitched in my seat as the waiter handed me a new wait apron and said, "Thanks." He had already seen several of my guests arrive, so go ahead and order Jordan's drinks. "Yes, of course, she will be able to help you right away." Not even a thank you from Calvin. The familiar scent of beer, steak, and God knows what greeted me. Calvin's eyes were like beetles scouring my body, and I became more and more regretful as he drew nearer. I was expected to do so, not given preferential treatment. Levi's fiery red hair made him stand out in a location like that, so even if I hadn't anticipated it, it would have been good to be treated better since I went out.