Chapter 23.

When she hesitates, her eyes get enraged, which is what she is thinking, and when she does this, she conveys what it is that she wants to say. Every person who has spent time with her would understand what she is trying to say completely. On the other hand, she does not directly respond to the question. Whenever she has the want to say anything, she immediately goes into a state of relaxation and says something that brings everyone to a state of peace. Everything is going to work out for the best, but I can't wait to hear her opinions. Please don't bite me back, my mother. I don't want another bite from her.

Please let me know what it is that you are searching for. You may. consider that I ought to do this or that, but in reality, I am not doing it. Ignore your thoughts and ideas. I am not concerned about anything. what it is that you think I should be doing. Due to the fact that I was accustomed to being the one who was being sought, I was unclear of how to really make contact with women. In spite of the fact that I was aware that I ought not to have acted in the same manner as Ella, I was still exasperated and felt forced to let her know that she was not the only one who felt this way. It was also difficult for me to come up with a response to the notion that I was the one who was pursuing Ella.

Her voice was hesitant, and it drove me absolutely insane. I had the want to kiss her, and when she responded, "I..." it was about the moment that I grabbed her and kissed her, but I wanted to avoid showing her any disrespect at any cost. As a result of kissing her, I became screwed up. I offered her a moment to retreat, but she had no intention of doing so. Not even close to being a kiss, my lips pushed too firm, then too gentle. It was unlike anything I had ever encountered before, the way that they kissed each other. I kissed Ella, but the feeling I got from it was not strong enough to be considered a kiss at that time. The one that I believe sticks out to me the most is the one that gets repeated.

As a result, I suppose that I would be inclined to go with that feeling. want someone to turn away from them. The response she gave was "Oh!" as we were clapping together. I was holding her hips while we were clapping together, and our teeth were clapping together. At the same time that our teeth were clicking together, I felt a chilling shame pouring through me, and I pulled her away in a frustrated manner. At that very moment, she came dangerously close to falling on the beach, which prompted me to explore the possibility of plunging myself into the water. Why was I feeling so anxious about this?

As soon as I realized that this was the ideal opportunity for me to act like an idiot, I informed myself to calm down. "Are you usually kissing girls in this manner?I was good at kissing, so when Ella asked, looking at me sharply, I responded with a slight offense, realizing that I had said something that had offended her. My back began to tingle as soon as I realized what I had said, hoping to see what she felt. "I haven't kissed any women lately," I replied as I pushed it away, hoping to see what she felt. I was able to observe what she was going through since she was wearing a squin. Seeing that she was so beautiful, I couldn't help but smile at her once again. She had her hand cupped around her shoulder and her lips pursed, but I couldn't tell what she was feeling from that.

I tried to grab hold of her, but she moved away when I kissed her again, leaving me perplexed and forced to get down on my knees to try to figure out what we needed to do. "Or we could kiss again," she said. After a short conversation, I got frustrated with her and asked, "What will we be discussing?" I had given her permission to touch me but she didn't have to touch me. It was now or never for me to wait. Her mouth snapped shut as she turned her head away from me and she opened her mouth as she replied to my question. When I explained to you what was going on right now, that you had kissed me, saying that, "This is what is wrong with you." "How?

I enquired, and when we finally got together, I informed In order to drive my car and put on clothes that I purchased from a mass-produced store, Irrespective of this, you should not act as if you are affluent if you are not. I felt uneasy, my skin pricked ¾uncomfortably, I hated the person who had told Ella she wouldn't be good enough for me, and I wondered what Ella thought when she realized she liked me, was it difficult for her to admit it, had she been trying to talk herself out of it, was it difficult for her to admit it? I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, pressed her against my chest, grabbed her arm, and pulled her back toward me. "I am sorry," she said, her voice muffled, "Why are you apologizing?