Let's meet the characters first...

Anirudh Rathi-Male protagonist
29 years old
Extremely talented , hardworking and smart guy having captivating looks with tall muscular body complementing his manly aura.
He is serious and a workaholic man.
Big fan of cricket and was captain of his college cricket team and have played on state level numerous times.
Working in an MNC in Gurugram /Gurgaon (near Delhi ).
His family is his first priority. Loves his mother and younger siblings a lot .
He used to be jolly and fun loving guy but his father demise changed everything.
He started earning working part time with completing his education.

Rekha Rathi...
60 years old ..
Mother of Anirudh, Arushi and Aniket.
A retired government teacher. Sweet and simple lady who loves her children a lot but behave strictly when needed.

Arushi Rathi -
21 years old .
A beautiful, kind and soft hearted girl.
Act childish in front of her family but mature when it comes to serious issues.
Close to her elder brother Anirudh.
He also loves her the most .
Pursuing management course in Delhi University.

Aniket Rathi
19 years old
The youngest and the most naughty in the family .
He is mischevious, good looking and very intelligent .
A complete mumma's boy and loves to irritate Arushi like no other but fears his elder brother .
Anirudh is like a father figure for him and he respects him the most.
Pursuing 2nd year in engineering from IIT Delhi.

Randhir Singh-
68 years old.
Rekha's elder brother.
He loves his sister and her family . After Rekha's husband death he supported them and guided Anirudh.
A disciplined and reputed man in the society.

Sharmila - his wife .
Rahul Singh - his elder son .(30 years old married to Riya and have a 5 year old son Riyansh ).
Rashmi - his daughter.(24 years old ).

Chavi Mehra... Female protagonist
24 years old
A bubbly and chirpy girl with mesmerizing beauty. A pampered princess of the family .
Just completed her post graduation . Loves reading romantic novels and dreams about her prince charming. Loves getting ready and playing with her 4 year old nephew Aayush.
She lost her parents at younger age but her brother loves her to the moon and back . He never let her feel deprived of their parents.
He is just like a father to her .

Chavi became friends with Rashmi during her brother's wedding and also they have studied from the same University.
The girls were bestie now.

Charanjit Mehra-
34 years old.
Brother of Chavi.
Owner of a Car showroom in Delhi .
He is serious, Displined and a well built man with a dominating aura.
He is short tempered but loves his family .
Loves his sister more than anything. She is like a daughter to him . He can do anything for her happiness.

Prerna mehra -
28 years old .
She is a dietician but started working from home after Aayush's birth. Visits hospital when it's necessary.
A beautiful lady with a charming smile.
She loves her family a lot and treats Chavi as her little sister.
She is the niece of Sharmila ( Randhir's wife) and a maternal cousin of Rahul and Rashmi .

(Mehra family lives in Gurugram while Rathi's and Singh family lives in Delhi only ).