chapter 49

Anirudh was working on his laptop while Chavi was folding the clothes stealing glance at him occasionally.
It's been a week since she returned and he talked with her.
It's the longest period that he had not talked to her . She tried multiple times to sort out things but this time she has hurt him badly .
She didn't even tell him about her pregnancy amidst this cold war .
She was in deep thoughts as ,how to disclose this news to him when her phone ranged displaying her Bhabhi's name .
She answered the call and continued doing her work.
Anirudh was also noticing her every moment.
Chavi moved towards the closet to keep the clothes clutching the phone between her ear and shoulder .
As she tried to  put the clothes in her medical file fell from the cupboard that she had kept there.
All the papers spread on the floor . She hurriedly cut the call and started collecting the papers.
A paper that fell near the bed gained Anirudh's attention and he picked it up seeing the hospital's name .
Chavi hurriedly took it from him making him look at her .
Umm these are my blood  reports....she said securing the paper in the file .
She wants to disclose the news to him herself and not by accident as he would get more angry then he already was .
But to her bad luck Anirudh snatched the file from her hand and starting going throught the reports making her pale .
She tried stopping him but the shock on his face gave away the fact that he saw it already.
He looke at her to confirm it and she nodded at him meekly.
I took the pills but the doctor said.....she started to explain him thinking that he was not happy with the news but her words halted as he hugged her tightly surprising her .
This is the best day of my life .....he spoke in her ear making her smile happily.
He cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly. Thankyou so much ....he said caressing her stomach and her eyes teared up seeing his happiness.
He was smiling ear to ear .
Why didn't you told me earlier and now too you were trying to hide this file ....he asked her strictly this time .
Mei batane vaali thi but phir vo sab ho gya....she trailed of looking away.
He just kept on looking at her making her nervous .
Sorry ....she whispered slowly making him sigh .
Dare you cry now ....he said seeing her lower lips wobble making her look at him with her big almond eyes full of unsheaded tears.
You have literally mastered the art of crying. Such a cry baby you are....he said wiping the corner of her eyes making her pout .
He held his palm that was on her cheek .
Please ab mere se naraz mat raho . 1 week ho gya and that's enough now ....she said.
Aage phir khabi react karegi asse ....he asked and she nodded in No .
Khabi bhi nahi ....she said pinching her throat making him embrace her .
She hugged him more tightly digging her face into his chest .
Chavi pulled her face back and looked at him still wrapping her arms around his torso .
His gaze lingered on her lips and she blushed knowing his intentions.
He grabbed her neck and pressed his lips on her the very next moment and kissed her passionately and she closed her eyes in bliss and contentment.

Chavi was laying in His arms keeping her head on his chest playing with his shirts button and their legs tangled.
Ummm...mei aapse ek baat puchu....she asked looking at him craining her neck.
Hmmm...he hummed circling her hair strand around his finger .
Jab mene aapse baby k baare mei pucha tha to aapne bola tha ki abhi nahi kuch time baad sochege ....she asked cautiously not wanting to mess up everything yet again.
Yes, I said that as I wanted to give you more time to get settled completely and become a little more responsible but now as that our tiny human is inside you ....I cant express my happiness in words ....he said caressing her belly .
Any other doubt ....he asked pinching her nose and she slapped his hand away rubbing her nose making him chuckle.
Ab aap bilkul hurt nahi hai na mujhse ...she asked caressing his jaw .
Thoda sa hu abhi bhi but you can compensate it.....he smirked pressing her boob making her blush .
He opened the zip of her kurti making her look at him .
Abhi nahi , Raat ko ....she said backing away but he was in a different mood all together.
Raat ko bhi kar lenge but I want you now too....he said pulling her closer .
And with the speed of lightening their clothes piled up on the floor and the room echoed with their moaning and groaning sounds.
Her body has become more sensitive to his touch creating havoc inside her .
She screamed attaining earth shattering orgasm while he continued to move inside her kissing her plump lips .
After realising himself inside her he plopped beside her looked at her who was looking absolutely mesmerizing in her messed up state too .
Her forhead was coated with semweat beads with smudged sindoor , dishealved hairs , chest heaving up and down due to rapid breathing.
She is an absolute seductress.
He kissed her cheek and she looked at him with her drowsy eyes .
Anirudh hugged her to his chest as her looks was turning him on again but he knew she needs rest .
The past days were no less then he'll for him but he maintained his distance as he was truly hurt due her lack of faith and trust in him .
This silent treatment was needed to fix her brain .
He absolutely distest seeing tears in her eyes . It pierced his inside seeing her vulnerable but he has to act harsh sometimes according to the need of the moment.
He hoped that the baby will strengthen their bond more .