chapter 2

It was evening time when Rekha was sipping tea sitting with her brother and his family.
They were busy in preparation for the whole day as there were hardly any days left for her neice Rashmi's engagement.

Arushi and Aniket were also there as they came here directly from college and were having snacks .
Where is Sonu Bua....Rahul asked Rekha .
Well he can only be found in office Rahul Bhai...Aniket snickered laying back on the couch comfortably.
I had asked him to take the leave but he said there is some important project going on, but he will be here on the engagement day Rekha explained making everyone node knowing his workaholic nature .

Rashmi and Chavi entred gaining everyone's attention as they came from the mall after finishing their shopping.
Chavi greeted everyone folding her hands.
Singh family knows her well but Rathi's looked at her with a curious face .
Although Rekha knows Prerna and Charnjeet but never got to meet Chavi .
How are you chavi beta...Sharmila asked caressing her hair lovingly.
I am great as always aunty ....Chavi replied cheerfully making everyone smile .
Rekha she is chavi, Prerna's sister in law and also Rashmi's best friend Sharmila introduced her to Rekha who smiled nodding at chavi .
Chavi meet my super cool Rekha Bua and my cousins ...Aniket and Arushi ....Rashmi introduced  side hugging her bua .
Chavi said hi to Aniket and Arushi as she had already greeted Rekha before .
Well Rashmi di , I would have introduced myself in my own style but you just spoiled my intro.....Aniket said munching his chips gaining a slight slap from Rashmi making everyone chuckle.
Well ignore this self obsessed Rat Chavi di....let's go to Rashmi di room . I am excited to see all the stuff you guys purchased ...Arushi said in excited tone standing near chavi who smiled at her warmly and all the three girls left discussing about dresses , make up and all other accessories.
Chavi really liked Arushi and they gelled up really well.
Rashmi inquired about Anirudh to Arushi who explained her the situation.
They both bickered how workaholic he is .
Chavi frowned not knowing about whom they were talking about.
Arushi noticed her reaction and smiled informing her about her elder brother.
Well Chavi di , you have met maa , Aniket and me but you have not met the most special member of our family .
My Bhai ....Anirudh . We were talking about him only Arushi explained making her node .
Arushi kept on talking about her Bhai as how hard working , smart and caring he is . How he scolds Aniket and loves her the  most.
She also mentioned about his anger as how  dangerous he gets when he is angry .
Chavi could feel the respect and love Arushi has for her brother . She can relate to Arushi as she also loves her brother too much .
Chavi was listening to Arushi as Anirudh sounded quite interesting to her . She was unknowingly comparing him to her Novel hero with whom she has fallen in love with .
Well I can go on talking about Bhai till eternity, you can meet him on Rashmi Di's engagement day yourself....Arushi said making Chavi laugh .
Yeahhh sure. By your talks I can guess he is really something Haan...Chavi said with a smile .
Yuppp...he is my hero... he is really handsome like Bollywood heros..he has got dashing looks but unfortunately he never use it to his advantage. He has no girlfriend and he avoids talking about marriage like plague . All he do is work and work ..Arushi said  making Chavi laugh.
The girls continued their chit chat session.
Chavi was now curious about Anirudh after listening to Arushi .

Rekha what you have thought about Anirudh's marriage....Sharmila asked sitting beside her sister in law .
Bhabi , You know how he reacts to this topic , although I want him to have someone beside him who takes care of him too, with whom he can open up and share his feelings that he suppress in front of us ....Rekha said thinking about her son .
Don't worry Rekha , I will talk to him regarding this after Rashmi's engagement.. Randhir said looking at his sister's worried face .
Riyansh came out running from his room as he was sleeping earlier and immediately sat in his Daadi's lap making everyone smile .
Riya came behind him with his unfinished milk 🥛 and he tried to hide himself in Sharmila's arms .
It was almost dinner time and ladies were laying the dishes on the table for everyone to eat .
Everyone sat to have dinner as Chavi was staying over she was also there with other family members.
All were busy in chatting with each other about something regarding the arrangements.
Rekha noticed how easily chavi has mingled with Aniket and Arushi as she was laughing over something Aniket said while Arushi was glaring at him .
She really liked her bubbly and talkative nature .
Suddenly her phone ringed gaining everyone's attention and she smiled looking at the caller ID. It was Anirudh who might have returned home and called her finding no one there .
Hello beta....have you returned home .
Yes....we are here at your mama's house .
Yeahhh we will come shortly. You just fresh up till I reach there with your dinner .
She hanged up and looked at everyone.
Ok bhaiya, Sonu(Anirudh )has returned home now we need to leave . Don't worry , I will come early in the morning tomorrow.Rekha said and Riya started packing food for Anirudh .
Beta don't put the dish with cauliflower he won't even touch it . Just pack some Dal and rice for him ...Rekha said making Riya node at her .
Chavi frowned listening to the name Sonu but then knew that it's Anirudh's Nick name .
Unknowingly Chavi was noting down everything related to him in her mind . His likes and dislikes.
She didn't know why but she felt some sort of pull towards this man about whom she was listening from evening.