chapter 33

It's been 2 weeks since their wedding.
They have fallen back to their normal routine with Mr. Workaholic  has immersed himself completely into his office work.

But the best thing was that festive season has arrived and Ramleela is going to start from tonight in their colony .
It was first time for Chavi to be a part of any thing as such .
Randhir Mamu was the head of organising committee along with few other members of Society including Rekha ji who use to help out the participants with dialogues as she was a Hindi professor.
Currently Aniket and Arushi were having their usual banter while Chavi was choping the vegetables for dinner while Rekha ji was doing the evening Pooja .

Why are you guys arguing now. You have already got your roles .... Chavi asked them.
Bhabi you don't know this Arushi. She things herself as a queen of some non existing kingdom....Aniket said glaring at his sister who grittred her teeth looking at him .
Ohhhh look who is speaking. Cry baby ....still crying over a role in Ram Leela ...Arushi said fueling his anger more .
I am not crying over a role . It was you who didn't want to let me play as Lakshman and asked the head of the drama to give me the role of Meghnadh (Ravan's son )...Aniket hissed .
Arushi why would you do that ....Chavi asked .
Bhabi I am playing Sita , so how can he be Lakshman ....so I just asked to give him some other character and he is cribbing over it unnecessarily....Arushi  shrugged casually.
Not only that but she wanted to improvise some scenes too Bhabi where Sita would be slapping Meghnad....when actually nothing like that happened as per  Ramayana.....Anirudh said making Chavi stifle her laugh .
This duo keeps her entertained throught out the day.
They keep on bantering whole day but when Anirudh comes Arushi would complain about Aniket and the poor boy get to listen the lecture from his brother and would Apologise to Arushi .
But Chavi and Rekha ji comes to his rescue often saving him from Anirudh .

But does that change something? Of course not. They will be same the next morning and Anirudh knew it well .
But he melts everytime Arushi makes puppy face and scolds Aniket but not seriously..as he loves them both equally.....ok maybe a little more to Arushi .. .

Rekha ji shaked her head at the both of them and left to kitchen to prepare the food while Chavi also accompanied her chuckling at the other two who were now fighting over the TV Remote.
Maa , I will make it today you just instruct me ...Chavi said making Rekha ji chuckle.
Bache ...you have enough time left to look after all these things . Just go and take some rest ....Rekha ji said patting her cheeks lovingly.
I was resting the whole day maa and moreover I want to learn cooking delicious food just like you make and for that I need a lot of practice. Even Anirudh knows more cooking them me and often make fun of me . I want to be a better cook then him . So please let me do it .... Chavi said making Rekha ji laugh .

And that's how both the lady got busy in cooking cracking jokes here and there and soon Aniket and Arushi also joined them as the remote broke while fighting and now both couldn't watch the tv .

You again broke the remote. This is the 4th time in past 6 months you have damaged the remote. Don't come to Me when Anirudh will inquire about it .
Rekha ji scolded them both making them smile sheepishly.
Hasss Lo besharmo ki tarah ab . Tum sirf Anirudh k bas mei hi aate ho. Jab aake vo class lega na tab ye battisi gum hojayegi dono ki .....she further added shaking her head .
(Yeahh keep smiling shamelessly but when Anirudh will take your class this smile would vanish in thin air. Only he can control you both ....)
Bhai will only scold me . He don't say anything to this brat princess of his who takes unnecessary advantage of his love....Anirudh stated.
Did you just called me a brat princess. Now I got one more point to add to your complaint list . You have been giving me too many names lately . I will tell everything to Bhai now...Arushi said munching on the salad 🥗.

Bhabhi let's go Naa....Bhai will come by 9 pm and by that time our play will be at its last stage and let me tell you he won't even come there to watch it .....Aniket said to Chavi .
They were going for the Ramleela as it was the first day and they will have a inaugral ceremony. Chavi was waiting for Anirudh . She had her dinner with the family as Anirudh has told her strictly to not wait for him and have her dinner with the rest of the family.
But his dinner......
Uffo Bhabi ....Bhai will do that his own . He used to have it on his own when we all three use to go to Ramleela or somewhere else for that matter ...Arushi said cutting Chavi in between.
Rekha also asked her to accompany them as she was so excited to go there from evening only .
Okay ......I will just fresh up and then we will go ....she said making them smile .
Chavi after freshining up and called Anirudh who was still in his office.
Aap abhi tak Nikle bhi nahi hai office se ....she asked looking at the time . It was  8:30 pm .
I am just packing up things will come home by 9:30 he said.
Thik hai ....khaana microwave mei rakha hai garam kar lijiyega . Mei Ramleela dekhne Jaa Rahi hu baaki sab k saath.....She informed.
Ohhh so you will be also joining the gang leaving your poor husband behind ....he asked making her giggle.
Why not when this poor husband of mine ignores me the whole day and doesn't even talk to me more then 5 minutes through the day saying he is busy . I can also do the same ....she said making him groan .
Okay go then . Enjoy the show ....he said .
Don't worry we will be back by 10 ....she replied .
You will get to know that after going there only . It last till 11 .....he said in bored tone knowing it very well .
It's ok then 11 it is ....she said laughing knowing that he must be making faces by now which was true .

Anirudh entred an empty home and sighed knowing all them were enjoying the Ramleela.
He took a hot water bath to relax his muscles and then heated his food and walked to the living room to watch the world cup series that was going on but to his dismay the remote was lying there all broken.
He knew the story behind as it's not something new.
He had his food and left to his room to watch the match .

Here Chavi was enjoying the Ram Leela along with Riya Bhabi and Riyansh had not slept till now because he wanted to see the performances.
Chavi hooted as Arushi came on the stage . She looked truly beautiful and clicked her pictures too.
She was really good at it. Earlier Rashmi use to play sita but now as she got married and was not present here so Arushi has filled the place and she was doing exceptionally well.
Aniket had no scenes today as his role play will come in the later stage of Ram Leela .
Chavi sent some clips to Rashmi also who wished to be there as well and was missing the Ramleela really badly.

They returned home around 11 and Chavi entred the room only to find her husband sleeping while the tv was still on . He slept while watching the match .
She could never understand his obsession with cricket.
She switched off the tv and left to change her clothes.
She came back and adjusted herself beside him switching the lights off .
She snuggled closed and he wrapped his arms around him in his sleep making her smile .
She kissed on his cheek and slept cuddling him .