chapter 47

Chaviii _Chavii wake up bacha....it's ok, relax ... everything is fine .... Charnjeet patted her cheeks and she finally opened her eyes and looked around only to find herself in her room and a concerned Charnjeet.
Bhaiiiii....her voice broke as she hugged him tightly sobbing on his chest .
I am here only bachaa....it was just a bad dream he said and she gripped his shirt hard .
Everything felt so real to her . Her body was literally shaking in her brother's arms .
Charnjeet whispered sweet nothings  to her kissing  her hair repeatedly.
After few minutes she finally calmed down.
Charnjeet cleared her tear stained face making her smile .
You will always find me beside you....he said patting her head and she kissed his palm lovingly.
Chavi slept again and Charanjeet left after securing her properly with the blanket.

Here on the other hand Anirudh was trying her phone but she was not answering it .
He thought she might be busy and would call back after seeing his missed calls .
As it was a weekend and Rashmi has come home too and it was her 2nd trimester.
Everyone was present at the singh house including Parul as she was there too.
It's ok beta, I know you are very hardworking and would get a job soon ... Sharmila ji said patting Parul's head as she was a bit upset as her interview didn't went well.
Why don't you apply in Anirudh's company. It's also an MNC and Anirudh will recommend your name and then you can appear for Interview....Rahul adviced her and she looked at Anirudh who nodded positively.
Yeahh, I would recommend your name and then you have to appear for Interview. Even I will guide you for the interview too....he said as he has been promoted to Assistant Vice President in the company and Mohit was HR manager.
But Anirudh will only recommend her name and she has to clear the interview with her own skills only .
He knew Parul's acedemic excellence and hence agreed to guide her .
Parul thanked him with a small smile.

Here Chavi woke up quite late and freshen up.
She didn't looked at her phone and had her lunch with the family .
Later she indulged herself with Pari and Ayush as she wanted to divert and her mind from the horrible nightmare of a dream and what can be better then her cuties .
She came back to the room in the late noon and finally saw his missed calls on her phone.
She became happy and called him immediately.
He didn't answered the first two rings but then she tried again and thankfully this time the call got answered but not by Anirudh but Parul .
Chavi heart dropped to her stomach hearing Parul .
Ummm Chavi, Anirudh has gone to washroom...Parul told her making her hum and end the call.
The insecurities resurfaced and she threw the phone on her bed clutching her head tightly as it was ready to burst open .
A minute later her phone ranged displaying Anirudh's name but she was not in the condition to answer his call .
She put her phone on the silent mode and took a novel from her reck and left to balcony.
The novel she was reading was based on the life of a girl who was madly in love with her husband but her husband cheated on her with her best friend behind her back .
The girl was broken beyond repair and tried to commit suicide.
Chavi closed the book as she couldn't read further.
She didn't had the courage to read further as she was imagining the girl as herself.
But Anirudh was not like the husband of novels character.
He loves her . Yes he does ....she repeated to herself trying to get hold of her thoughts.

She went inside her room and her eyes felt on the file kept on the table .
The realisation dawned upon her and she smiled .
She was feeling quite weired from few days and accessing the symptoms she took the pregnancy test and the results were positive.
She was happy and shocked but she took the pills after their last intercourse that was few days back .
She got worried thinking that she was already pregnant and she took the pills too .
She left to the hospital in the evening making an excuse of shopping to get her checkup done and confirm the news .
When the doctor confirmed her pregnancy of 6 weeks she smiled happily with moist eyes .
But how will Anirudh react to this news . He didn't want a baby yet . But she knew that he would be positive on getting the news . And the baby is a blessing from God she thought.

And she didn't told this to anyone as she wanted to disclose it to Anirudh first but everything messed up .
She will tell me this news in person on Monday Chavi decided.
She shaked her thoughts away as she knew how much he loves her and their relation is not that weak and moreover she trust him.
She took her medicine that doctor has prescribed. She has to be more careful as now it's not only about her but their baby ...she smiled caressing her flat belly .

She texted him that she will call him in the evening and went to look for Ayush .

It was in the night Anirudh called her and she picked it up immediately.
Kaha hai yrrr tu Aaj kal . Pati ka koi khyal hi nahi ....he said making her smile .
Mei bas asse hi Ayush aur pari k sath busy thi ....she made an excuse not wanting to tell him about all those absurd thoughts.
Hmmmm...he hummed making himself comfortable on the bed .
I miss you ....he confessed making her smile but then she got emotional and cursed herself for even thinking that way .
Her throat chocked out of guilty and a sob escaped her mouth .
Chaviiiiii....what happened. Why are you crying . Has someone said something to you there . Tell me ....he asked worried about her .
And she couldn't hold herself back from crying . This men loves her too much and she was doubting his love . Even for a moment but that thought came to her mind .
I am coming there now itself he said over phone making her sober up .
No....please I am fine . It's just that I am missing you too and felt emotional. Nobody said anything. Everything is fine here ....she said wiping her tears .
Thank God . You got me worried silly girl ...he said making her chuckle but the tears of guilt were continuously falling out of her eyes.
Anirudh .....mei aapse bohot pyar karti hu ....aap mere sab kuch ho ....she said in a heavy voice warming his heart .
Same pinch wifeyyyy....he said making her chuckle as he was behaving just like her .
I am sorry....she whispered making him frown .
Why are you sorry....he asked confused.
Ummm..vo phone receive nahi kiya tha na ... isilye....she made an excuse as she can't tell him the real reason for her guilt .
You don't need to be sorry about anything.....but yes you can compensate about it after coming here you know....he spoke mischievously making her shake her head as his one track mind .
Like these they continued their talks where he only teased her while she blushed or whined over the phone making him chuckle.
But Chavi realised her mistake. The foundation of a strong relationship is honesty and trust . She trusts him but her insecurities make her doubt everything.
And now she knows where she needs improvement.
Improvement in herself. To have faith in herself and to eradicate her insecurities.
She won't let others perception about her to affect her self confidence.