chapter 41

Chavi I will be back soon but please take care of maa and call me if something happens...Anirudh said before leaving the house as Rekha ji was not feeling well from morning and Anirudh urged her to get her checkup done but she just said that she will be alright after taking rest and there was nothing to be worried about.
He has to visit the Insurance office to claim the insurance for his car and other formalities.
He can't delay the process and hence has to go today only .

Chavi made soup for Rekha ji watching a YouTube video and totally forget that Rekha ji was allergic to black pepper and added it in the soup as mentioned in the video .
Aniket and Arushi has gone to their respective colleges leaving the two of them alone at home.
Maa, have this soup . I specifically made it for you and then have your daily medicines.. Chavi said entering Rekha ji's room.
Rekha smiled at her and sat up on the bed .
Hmmm...it's good Rekha ji said having the 🍲 soup and Chavi smiled.
Suddenly Rekha ji started coughing and felt difficulty in breathing. Her face turned red and Chavi panicked.
M_maa what happened....Chavi said rubbing Rekha ji's back but Rekha ji was not in a condition to reply back .
W_what should I_I do.....Chavi herself was trembling seeing Rekha ji's deteriorating condition.
She rushed back to the kitchen and called Anirudh with trembling hands but his phone was not reachable.
She then called Riya Bhabi and informed her about Rekha ji's condition crying over the phone.
Chavi helped Rekha ji downstairs to take her  to the hospital and met Randhir Mamu and Sharmila ji along with Riya Bhabhi  who rushed towards them and they all left for the hospital except Riya who stayed back .

The doctor Admitted Rekha ji while the 3 of them waited in the lobby area .
The doctor came out and informed that her BP was low and also she had something that she is allergic to making Chavi realise that she added black pepper in the soup and she informed the same to the doctor crying at her stupidity.

Sharmila scolded Chavi making her cry even more while Randhir ji went away to fill the form .
Chavi tried contacting Anirudh again and thankfully he picked up the call this time .
An_Anirudh....Maa _hospital _come soon please ....she cried over the phone not able to form a coherent sentence.
Chaviii don't worry I am on my way to hospital. Mama ji has called me few minutes before ...he assured her and hanged up the call .

Chavi prayed for Rekha ji health sobbing silently. She was cursing herself for her negligence that had worsen Rekha ji 's health .

Anirudh reached the hospital and Chavi hugged him tightly sobbing in his chest .
It's okay Chavi . Maa will be alright. Let me see the doctor first ....he said caressing her hairs.
Chavi nodded reluctantly and let him go .
Anirudh came out of the doctor's cabin visibly angered and left to see his mother directly without glancing at Chavi controlling himself from bashing her in front of his Mama -maami .
He saw his mother sleeping figure with an  oxygen mask attached on her mouth from the door frame as they were not allowed in .
Hum sab ko pata hai Rekha ko Black pepper se allergy hai but phir bhi tumhari Biwi ne soup mei daal diya .
Itni bhi koi bachi nahi hai ye ki itna carelessness se kaam kare . Aaj hi to Rekha thodi bimar Hui thi or isne or Bimar kar diya ....Sharmila ji said glaring at Chavi.
Sharmila she didn't do it knowingly. It happened by mistake and Rekha is done fine now . Stop blaming Chavi ... Randhir hissed at her wife .

Chavi went near Anirudh who was standing in a corner with an expressionless face .
I _I am sorry. Jaan bujh k N_nahi kiya.....By mistake _ before she could say anything further, Anirudh hissed gritting his teeth.
Just shut up . I don't want to hear any excuses from you . You have done enough for the day.  just leave from here for God's sake .
Anirudh please... she pleaded him but he looked away .
Mama ji you take Mami and Chavi home. I am here with maa and moreover she will get discharged by evening and there's no use of staying here as she is under the the effect of medicine....Anirudh said to Randhir who tried denying him but then agreed in the end .
I will stay here only ....Chavi said slowly looking down .
Randhir got a call so he excused himself while Sharmila went to see Rekha from the glass .
Anirudh neared Chavi and said keeping his tone low ....I don't want to hear anything else. Do what you have been asked to do....He said making her look at him with red eyes.
Please I want to be with maa....she said making him close his eyes in frustration.
Don't make me repeat myself....he gritted yanking her by her arm making her hiss .
He left her as Sharmila and Randhir came there.
Chavi unwillingly left with them as he was hell angry at her and didn't want to fuel his anger more .
She entered home and cried slumping on the floor in living room .
Mene Jaan bujh k nahi Kiya hai .....she said to no one sobbing hard.

Arushi left to the hospital from her college when she came to know about her mother's health while Anirudh asked Aniket not to come there and go home as Chavi was alone .

Anirudh and Arushi returned home with Rekha ji in the evening and everyone was surrounding Rekha ji in her room .
Riya has helped Chavi in preparing the food for everyone.
Rekha assured them that she was fine now.
I am sorry maa. It happened because of me .....Chavi said to Rekha ji folding her hands .
No bacha . It's ok , don't cry . I am fine now Rekha said wipping patting her cheeks lightly.
But Bhabhi you must have been careful....Arushi said angered at Chavi .
Aruuuu , No....Rekha ji warned making Arushi look away .

Wishing you all a very Happy and prosperous Diwali 🪔🪔🪔🪔🎇🎆🎆🎆.