chapter 36

Taking the chance she went towards him.
He looked at her for a moment but then again concentrated back on the match .
I am sorry .....she said poking his arm sitting beside him but he didn't paid any heed to her .
Please mei nahi jaane Vali thi but then Aniket asked me to come as it was his first day to perform....also maa and Arushi also persuaded me and I couldn't say no .
I really tried t_ she couldn't complete as he gave her "I am not interested in your reason" look making her pout.
(Please I planned not to go )
Kyaa hai .....kal raat se muh phula k bethe ho . Sorry bola na. Itna bhi nahi hota ab ....she said cupping his face making him look at her .
(What is with you !!! You have been behaving like this since last night . I apologized too. Let it go now ).
I am not saying anything to you and please you don't have to apologise for anything. It was your decision to go there and you went . It's ok . Everyone has their own priorities....he said freeing his face from her hold .
Aap ye sab kyu bol rahe ho . You are my first priority and you know that ....she said holding his palm in between her hands.
Yeahhh I saw that yesterday... He said his focus completely on the screen.
(Why are you saying this )
Anirudhhhh mat kariye aesa . Aapko bhi pata hai ki mei mana nahi kar sakti kisi ko and specially when they are family....She said making him huff .
(Anirudhhhh please don't do this . You know very well I can't say no to anyone)
Yeahhh I know. You have to be good in every ones book....he said making her hurt .
Before she could say anything else the door Bell rang and Chavi went to open the door .
Rekha ji entred with the groceries and chavi took some of the bags and both went to kitchen.
Rekha ji prepared some Halwa too as Navratra's are going on .
Chavi was there beside her mother in law looking at everything carefully and chopped the dryfruits to garnish the Halwa .
Wow maa it really seems tasty....Chavi said and Rekha ji chuckled.
She took out some for Bhog (a portion for God) and transfered the rest in a casserole.
Give me bowl from the drawer...Rekha ji asked and Chavi did as asked .
Here keep your share away as we have to take the rest for the lunch at Singh's house ....Rekha ji said giving her the Halwa bowl making Chavi grin .
Anirudh smiled seeing their bond from the lounge but that doesn't mean he was not angery at her anymore.

The lunch was full of laughter and chattering. Chavi , Riya and Rashmi sat in the lounge away from the rest to have their girls time.
What's with you and Anirudh Bhai . Did you guys fought ...Rashmi asked observing their behaviour on dining table.
Yrr mat puch , tera bhai gussa hua pada hai . Kal raat se muh bana rakha hai . Mene try Kiya manane ka but Mister ka attitude hi next level hai ....Chavi muttered making Riya and Rashmi laugh .
(Yrrr don't even ask ! Your dear brother is angry at me from last night. I tried to coax him but his attitude is on the next level)
Asa kya hua hai ki Anirudh gussa hai ...It was Riya who inquired.
(What made him angry)
Kya batau Bhabi ab . Unhone kaha tha ki raat ko Ghar hi rehna but phir Aniket ,Arushi ne zid ki to mei aa gyi Ramleela dekhne. Ussi ko leke mujhe taunt kiye Jaa rahe h . Priority nahi hu mei , good books mei aaja sabki pata nahi kya kya . Kal raat se hi asse muh banaya hua h .......Chavi explained her sorrows making the other two giggle.
(He asked me stay back home last night but as Aniket and Arushi insisted me and I came to see Ramleela. That made him mad and he is taunting me that he is not my priority and I wanted to be in everyone's good books and what not )
Rahul bhi same karte hai . Even he gets jealous with his own son . Riya said making Rashmi node .
(Rahul does the same )
Yeahhh these men are all same. Vo busy rahe to thik h . Hum unko thodi attention na de to gussa ho jate hai ....Rashmi commented and Chavi couldn't agree more.
(If they are busy then it's ok but if we fails to give them attention they show tantrums).

After having their gossips and evening tea they returned back home.
Rekha ji went to meet her friend in the neighborhood while the four of them were in the living room .
Aniket meri car leke gya tha tu ....Anirudh asked making the 3 of them alert .
(Aniket you took my car .)
Bhaiii actually vo _ ....Aniket stuttered making Anirudh glare at him .
Don't you dare to lie kuki chalan aaya hai mere paas . You have jumped a red light ....Anirudh said making Aniket node his head in yes .
(I have got the fine email ).
With who's permission you took the car ....he asked in stern voice .
Anirudh aap please gussa mat kijiye. I gave him the keys ...Chavi said coming to Aniket's rescue.
(Anirudh please don't be angry)
Anirudh glared at her hard making her look away fidgeting with her dupatta.
He didn't said anything further and left to the room controlling his anger .
Aniket looked at Chavi gratefully who gave him a small smile.

Chavi entred the room to find him busy with his laptop.
Close the door.....he commanded making her comply but she was terrified from within.
Mujhse pucha tha keys dene se pehle ....he asked standing up from the couch making her node in No looking at the floor .
(Have you asked me before handling the keys )
Look at me when I am talking...he said making her shiver .
She peeked at him from her lashes.
Now you will get the punishment for his mistake...he said making at look at him with wide eye.
Aap _m_meri baat s_suniye ....she stuttered badly stepping back as he moved towards her .
(Please l_listen to me )
Not a word...he commanded trapping her between him and the door .
He grabbed her chin making her face him .
Chavi closed her eyes her heart was thudding loudly as she felt intimidated by him .
She was on the verge of crying any moment seeing his cold behaviour.
She was not familiar with his Anirudh.
Ani___ she stated to say something but he didn't let her speak as he captured her lips for a punishing kiss.
He broke the kiss smirking at her and she burst out crying punching on his chest.
Mujhe itna ku daraya...subh se Mera Mann nahi lag raha tha kissi cheej mei ye soch soch k ki aap naraz hai....she said while crying making him pull her in his chest .
(Why did you afraid me so much . I am upset from morning thinking that you are angry at me )
Shhhh.... don't cry...he said and she bit him on his arm hardly making him wince.
Ab ye kis liye ....he asked .
(What is this for )
Mujhe hurt karne k liye ....she pouted.
(For hurting me )
Acha phir to mei bhi bite karuga kuki I was hurt too he said with a smirk making her step back .
(Okay then I will bite too because)
But he grabbed her by her waist before she could ran away and dipped his head into her neck sucking and biting her skin making her moan .
Soon their clothes piled up on floor while the room filled up moans and groans .
Her bangles clincked and anklets jiggled as he roamed in her hard and fast .
Anirudh laid beside her taking in his arms after their love making session.
Chavi kissed on his nacked chest while he strocked her back with his fingers making her giggle at the ticklish feeling .
You liked it ....she asked looking at her making her cheeks blaze .
She hide her face in his chest making him laugh but he held her chin making her face him .
Tell me ...he urged and she nodded with a shy smile .
Words....he commanded pressing the side of her waist .
Yes I loved it ....She whispered and he kissed her lips for umpteenth time .