chapter 53

Today was the naming ceremony of the baby girl .
Chavi stitches have  dissolved and she was doing fine now and the little angle has turned 1 month old .
Anirudh has been working from home for the past month surprising everyone and he has been planning to take paternity leave too .
The workaholic man has become a doting father .
He spends most of the time with his daughter other than work.
He would wake up in between the night when ever she would cry and would roam around taking her in his arms and the baby too has formed a strong bond with her father . She would calm down instantly going in his arms and would look around hearing his voice when he is away from her .
She would need Chavi only when she is hungry .
The father and daughter duo are just like each other and both are addicted to Chavi's milk alike.
Anirudh doesn't leave a chance to suck her melon when ever she feeds their daughter.
Although they have not been intimate since past two months and were taking precautions by now . But now Chavi has recovered well and the doctor has given the green signal to go ahead with their physical activities.

The close  family and friends were present for the naming ceremony . Anirudh's bua ji has also come with her family .
Chavi named their Daughter as " ANVI "....
Combining both their names and everyone praised it .
The full name is Anvika  Rathi ....but they will call her Anvi .

The function ended and all the relatives left to their home except Bua ji as she will be staying for few days .
Anirudh and Chavi shifted to their room upstairs.
Charnjeet has brought a beautiful cot for his niece .
Chavi laid Anvi in the cot  beside their bed after feeding her .
Anirudh was settling the things downstairs with the  event planner .

Chavi took the babies nail trimmer to trim Anvi's nails that has grown long and she end up hurting herself and Chavi with them .
She stirred a little in the sleep but then slept again letting her mumma do her job .
Chavi kissed her daughters fingers softly after cutting her nails .

Chavi thought to Change her clothes as she has wore a heavy saree for the naming ceremony.
She opened her bun and her long hairs cascaded down her back . Although she had long hairs before marriage too but they have grown more during her pregnancy.
She took out the jwellery keeping it in the respective boxes .
She removed her saree and folded it nicely. She was just in her blouse and underskirt when Anirudh entred the room making her jump in surprise at the sudden entry .
Uff ! Dara Diya tha aapne mujhe ....she said turning back to the mirror while Anirudh closed the door admiring his wife.
He looked at their daughter who was sleeping cozily in her cot and move towards his wife after kissing Anvi's forhead .
He back hugged her nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.
He sniffed her hairs and feathered kissed on her nape putting all the hairs on her shoulder making Chavi close her eyes and mewl in pleasure.
His hands groped her melons fondling them while he continued sucking and kissing on her neck and shoulders .

I need you know.....he said in her ears his voice laddened with raw desire and needs  giving her goosebumps.
Abhi nahi , Raat ko....Chavi said  looking at him through mirror as everyone was downstairs and it was late evening only .
But Anirudh paid no heed to her . He kissed her passionately turning her towards himself swiftly.
He grabbed her neck deeping the kiss while his one hand pressed her melons simultaneously.

He hurriedly discarded both of their clothes and bent down taking her melon in his mouth while his fingers massaged her clit vigorously making her body shake .
Chavi bit hus shoulder to stifle her moan as not to wake Anvi up .
Anirudh fingered her hard making her cum on his hand .
He bent her down on the dressing table and plunged his member inside her making her let out a moan .
He was banging her fastly and the sound of their skin slapping against each other echoed in the room .
The months of celibacy has turned him into a needy beast.
He craned her neck clutching her long hairs and kissed her lips passionately.
He tugged at her lower lip making it bleed slightly making her hiss.
He then took out his length from her and sat on the chair 🪑.
He adjusted her on his lap with her legs on either side of him .
Chavi took his hard memeber in and rode him moving up and down .
He clutched her bottom increasing her speed .
Chavi has already released herself thrice but he was not getting enough of her.
He gave harsh bite on the swell of her chest making her cry out in pain .
He again started devouring her melons , squeezing, sucking , biting and chewing them simultaneously.
He made her half lay on the bed and put her legs on his shoulder inserting his manhood inside her once again .
He gave hard strocks making her anklets jiggle while her body was responding equally to his touch.
Her wall clutched around his hardness making him grunt .
He increased his pace more and finally got his release .
He breathed heavily putting all his weight on her while Chavi massaged his scalp trying to calm him down .

They cleaned themselves and wore their clothes .
It's 8 pm and they headed downstairs to have their dinner with a sleeping Anvi in Anirudh's arms.

Chavi itna rest leke bhi tu tired hi dikh Rahi hai ....tabiyat to thik hai teri ....Bua ji asked Chavi making her node her head in yes .
Ji Bua ji mei thik hu .....She said and glared at husband who was smirking at her proudly.
As the Singh family was also there Chavi and Riya served the elders on the table while the youngsters made them comfortable on the couch and mats in the living room .

They all had their dinner chatting and laughing and were now having their desert.
Anvi woke up hearing the loud noise of their laughter and started crying .
Chavi took her in her arms trying to coo her but she didn't stopped crying .
She might be hungry ....Rashmi said and Chavi nodded taking her to Maa's room for feeding .
Rashmi and Riya too followed her taking the  the half eating desert bowls .
Chavi hissed lightly as Anvi latched on her nipple hungrily gaining Rashmi's and Riya's attention.
They noticed the blue and red patches all over her bossom while Chavi tried hiding it with her dupatta but her daughter threw it away kicking her legs .
Riya and Rashmi burst out laughing seeing Chavi's red face .
Now we got the reason of your tiredness....Rashmi said making Chavi betroot red .
I must say Anirudh is wild Haan ....Riya also joined Rashmi making Chavi whine  at their teasing.
Chavi fed Anvi from the other nipple as her Anirudh has made them sore and she can't continue with one for long time because of pain .
Rakshah hai ekdum .....ab itna pain ho raha hai na feed karate time .
Koi cream and lotion bhi nahi laga sakti baar baar feed karna padta hai .....Chavi complained about her husband caressing Anvi's head who was busy  filling her tummy .
Ek kaam kar raat ko cream laga k sooja and milk ko pump out kar k rakh de pehle se hi .....Rashmi suggested .
Nahi yrrr.....mene ek baar pehle Kiya tha to tera Bhai gussa ho gya tha ...and pump karne mei bhi dard hi hoga abhi ..
Chavi said adjusting her kurti as she was done feeding Anvi .
Anvi was looking at her mother with her doe eyes. She slept for 4 hours straight and now she was in no mood of sleeping.
Assse kya dekh rahe ho ...aapke Papa ki hi complain kar rahi hu.....Chavi said in babish voice touching Anvi's nose making her smile .
Papa ki pitti kar de mumma .....bohot pareshan karte hai vo Mumma ko....Chavi asked her daughter making Anvi creases her forhead making Chavi chuckle.
Dekho lo Apne Papa k liye kuch galat nahi sunti hai ye abhi se ....Chavi chuckled making Riya and Rashmi laugh .
Sunegi bhi kyu ...After all My Anvi loves me the most .....Anirudh said entering the room making the trio look at him even the little Anvi tried looking at her father.
Dekho Anvi aapke Papa humari baate sun rahe the....bad manners ....Chavi said looking at Anvi .
Why not ...bad manners to tere hai jo mere peeth beeche meri beti se meri burai karti hai ....he said sneakingly pinching her thigh while  picking up Anvi from her lap making Chavi hiss.
Kya hua ....he asked innocentely making her glare at him .
Anirudh left with Anvi smirking at his wife while Chavi rubbed the area he just pinched making Riya and Rashmi laugh at their cute antics .

Anirudh saw her hissing while feeding Anvi during the night and went to kitchen.
Ye le ...apply this . You will feel good ....he said forwarding her some Milk cream in a small bowl .
Do one this just lay down removing your top and I will apply it .....he said sitting beside her .
Nooo thankyou. Mei khud kar lugi . Koi bharosa nahi hai aapka ....she said taking the bowl .
Areyyy baba ...trust me I won't do anything. Just lay down quick .....he said and she reluctantly nodded rolling her top up .
Ummmm....she hummed in relief as he gently caressed her sore nipples applying the milk cream .
Don't otherwise I wont be responsible for the consequences...Anirudh warned and she shut her mouth knowing about his craziness.
Anirudh made Anvi sleep in her cot and took his wife in his arms and cuddles her to sleep making her smile .