chapter 45

Ghar kab aayegi .....he asked nuzzling into her breast velly making her run her fingers in his scalp.
Maybe next week ....she said kissing on his head and he groaned looking at her.
Not maybe . You have to and that's final ....he said annoyed at her words making her cares his cheek .
Okay ....as my husband wishes. Don't be grumpy now ....she said and he again laid back in his previous position making her feel delighted.
Actually she has been living with her Bhai and Bhabhi for the past 3 weeks as Prerna delivered a pre-mature baby girl and Charnjeet couldn't handle everything alone . Although Prerna's parents and Parul were there too ,but it was Aayush was being cranky and fell sick too finding that his parents were now giving more attention to the new baby girl .
Also Chavi knew that her brother needed her beside him and hence she decided to shift here for sometime.
Anirudh although was reluctant in the starting not willing to stay away from her for so long but Rekha ji made him understood the need of the moment.
And here they were in each other's arms feeling each other close after almost a week .
Chavi used to visit him sometime in the evening and afternoon with Aayush but he has been occupied since last week as he has been promoted on Diwali .
Also they bought a new car too on Diwali 🎇🪔.
It was Chavi's first Diwali after marriage so Rekha ji insisted her to buy some jewellery too but Chavi denied saying that she has enough .
But then Anirudh gifted  bracelet to Arushi and her both .

Mera call kyu nahi uthya kal raat ko ....he said giving a harsh bite on her clothed melon making her hiss.
I was with Pari as she was crying a lot yesterday and not getting consoled.
At last somehow Bhai made her sleep swining her in his arms Chavi explained.

Anirudh rolled her kurti upward and pulled it out her arms throwing it on the floor making her smile at his way of showing anger.
He unhooked her bra and took her nipple in his mouth urgently and sucked it madly making her head fall back in pleasure.
Her toes curled and she bit her lips to not make any sound .
She opened his shirts button roaming her hand on his broad chest trying to calm him down .
Chavi pulled the duvet with her foot and covered themselves as she felt a little cold .
He gropped her feminine part over the clothes making her core leak .
Ahhhhhhh....she moaned in need .
Anirudh kissed her lips while sliding down her leggings along with panty .
Spread your legs...he groaned biting her earlobe and she obliged .
He thrusted his 2 fingers inside her in one go making her gasp and fist her mouth to prevent herself from making loud noice .
His mouth found her melon again while he fingered her hard making her shudder.
He was biting and licking all over her cleavage area .
She knew his bites will left marks but let me have his ways with her .
He opened his pants and his member plunged out making her blush .
He made her strock it with her soft palms and groaned in pleasure as she did it .
Chavi could feel his hardness growing in her small palm and looked at her closed eyes and increased her pace .
He looked at her with intense gaze making her look down .
His thumb caressed her lower lip sensouly making her part her lips.
She knew what he wanted but she was a bit nervous. She never did it before but was willing to try it too.
She wanted to pleasure him like he does to her .
She opened her eyes and gulped looking at his length.
Anirudh brought it near her mouth and she took the tip in her mouth and licked it with her tongue making him grunt in pleasure.
He pushed it more inside her mouth and she sucked on it slowly.
Anirudh lost his control and clutched her hairs guiding her mouth .
He increased his pace and Chavi could feel the tip touching the end of her throat making tears flow out of her eyes as she felt chocked .
After few minutes he groaned loudly and pulled out his length from her mouth and released his cum on her bare chest while Chavi coughed breathing heavily.
Anirudh cleaned her chest and laid behind her .
He parted her leg and thrusted his member from back making her hiss as the  his hardness invaded her .
His hand groaped her melons while he kissed her nape moving inside her hard and fast .
Her body jerked with every stroke .
The sound of their skin slapping against each other filled in the room with their moans and groans .

He released inside her and Chavi laid in arms keeping her head on his chest with his hardness still inside her .
He looked at him with a shy smile and he sucked her lips softly making her mewl lightly.
I was lenient today as I don't want you to limp in front of your family ....he said pressing her round butt turning her into a red tomato .
He caressed her cheek with back of his hand making her close her eyes.
I just can't control my self when it comes to making love to you ...he whispered making her stomach flutter .
Don't forget to take the pills ....he reminded taking out his length from her making her hiss.
Ummmm...I _I  actually....she hesitated as she knew he don't want a baby as of now .
He thinks that having a baby is big responsibility and she was not ready enough. But seeing Pari and Ayush she wants to have a baby of her own .
The urge has got stronger from the time she has come here at her house .
Also Rashmi was also expecting her first baby and she craves for that feeling too.
Chavi I think we have already discussed about it . Didn't we ! He asked knowing what going in her mind .
She nodded reluctantly looking away .
He wore his clothes and she got dressed too .
Okay then we will be leaving now.
Actually he came here with Rekha ji , Riya , Arushi and Riyansh as they all wanted to meet the little Pari and Prerna.
Although they met her in the hospital too but Pari was in NICU that time .
Chavi hugged him and kissed on his chest while her strocked her hairs .
Give me a smile now ....he said pecking her nose and she smiled wide.

Parul looked at Chavi's flushed and glowing face and averted her gaze .
She has accepted the truth long before but she felt a pang inside her chest everytime she looks at Anirudh and Chavi together.
She  had a crush on Anirudh from her teenage . She visited her maasi's house frequently only for him.
She was over the moon when her parents proposed her alliance with Anirudh but her dream shattered as Anirudh turned the proposal down because of Chavi.
But he was not written in her destiny and she will wait for the right one to enter her life and experience the bliss called love.
She is not some tv serial vamp who will try to be a homewrecker and stoop low to get him at any cost .