Chapter 46

Sharmila gave  Anirudh Methi Ladoo asking him to deliver them to Prerna in the evening as it's good to have them during the post partum period.

Anirudh nodded keeping them in the back seat as he would get another Chance to meet his wife . He didn't informed her about it as he wanted to pay a surprise visit .
It's been 3 days since they met and she would be home on coming Monday .

Anirudh left his office a bit late due a meeting and then he remebered that he had to go to Singh house too.
It was around 9 when he reached there and Parul opened the gate for him.
Ohhh Hiiii Anirudh . What a pleasant surprise....she smiled at him and he greeted her back reciprocating the smile .
Ummm... Chavi is not at home actually. She has gone out to buy something...Parul informed making him a little sad .
Oh it's ok . I actually came to give these...he said forwarding the steel box .
Sharmila Mami sent these for Prerna...he said seeing her confused face .
Ohh okay ....please come na we were just having our dinner only...she invited him to join them and he before he could decline Charnjeet appeared there and almost dragged Anirudh to dinning table.
Anirudh greeted Parul parents and had dinner with them .
He felt awkward sitting there without his wife . He should have informed her about his arrival he thought.
Beta if you don't mind can you take Parul with you . Actually she has some interview tomorrow so Sharmila suggested her to come there so she has not to rush in the morning and would reach on the time ....Parul mother put forwards a request.
why not Aunty ji . There's no problem with that ...he said making her smile .
Soon Anirudh and Parul left for Delhi .
There was complete silence in the car as Anirudh was completely focused on driving while Parul was gazing out of the window to kill the time .
Suddenly his phone buzzed showing Arushi's name and he answered it .
Bhaiiiiiii I got an acknowledgement letter from the dean today for my project work ....she told him cheerily making him smile.
Well congratulations then . I am so proud of you Aruuu....he congratulated her .
Bhaiii I need an Ice cream from you and that too from my favourite place ....she said and he said an okay before hanging up.
Anirudh took a u turn as they had come a bit ahead of the ice cream parlour when Arushi called.
What happened?? Parul asked confused.
Ummm Actually Aruu got an Acknowledgement for her project work and she wants an Ice cream treat now from this particular ice cream parlour.....he said with a chuckle and she nodded smiling.
They both entred the ice cream parlour and Anirudh asked him to pack some chocklate and butterscotch ice-cream and turned to Parul to ask her choice of flavour. She tried to deny him but he insisted and she took an Icecream too and Anirudh also took one to give her a company.

Chavi was returning back to home when she spotted a familiar figure on the road side . As her car neared them she was dumbfound to find Anirudh and Parul laughing over something and having icecream.
She was about to approach them but the car behind her honked and she has to park her car aside .
She got down the car only to find them leaving in Anirudh's car .
She told their with an unsettling feeling .
She trust him more then anything but the main question was what were they doing here together and why didn't he tell her anything.
She immediately took out her phone to call him but then cursed herself as her phone was switched off as she forgot to charge it.

She returned her home and went straight to her room .
She was getting frustrated and didn't know how to react on the current situation.
She knew she was overthinking but she can't help thinking about them over again.
She had already fought with him regarding this topic and didn't want to repeat it again knowing his anger and tried to calm herself down somehow.
She took a hot shower and slept cuddling her pillow to put a stop to her overthinking brain.

Anirudh called Chavi and she answered it immediately as if she was waiting for his call only .
Anirudh where are you and when are you coming to pick me up ....she asked in one breath.
Chavi you know na I was busy in the office whole time. Be mature and don't act like a kid.
I am fed up with your behaviour. I am seriously done with you ....he yelled at her making her sob.
I_I am sorry. I was just .....he cut her off in the middle saying ....Don't make any excuses now . I just don't want to listen to anything.
I should have made a better choice before only ....he said before hanging up on her.
She cried falling on her knees . I was right . He doesn't want me any more . He finds Parul more capable and mature now ....she said to herself crying profusely.
Parul and Anirudh laughing faces revolved  in her mind and she screamed in agnoy and despair .

Her whole world was crushing down in front of her and she couldn't do anything other than crying helplessly .
Sharmila ji 's mocking words ranged in her ears .
Parul is so mature and we'll capable....
Anyone would be lucky to have her as a wife .
She has everything a man desires ...

Chavi closed her eyes shaking her head violently denying everything while tears were continuously streaming down her eyes.
Her hand involuntarily caressed her stomach and she cried more sinking in the reality.
Where will she go now ....
What about her future .....
A thousands question arised in her mind and she has no answer to any of them .