chapter 8

Chavi was happily chatting with Arushi and Rekha ji as she loved their company and not just wanting to impress Rekha ji .
She has long forgotten that plan of impressing her . She was just being herself.
Rekha absolutely loved this girl who was so pure hearted and innocent.
Aunty you are an amazing cook . I love these palak pakoras (fritters)...Chavi moaned eating one more pakora that Rekha ji was preparing.
Bhabi also cookes good food but you are like a pro. And I even don't know 'C' of cooking .... Chavi said making herself comfortable on the kitchen slab as she talked to Rekha ji was Arushi was munching on the snacks just like her.
You want to learn cooking....Rekha ji asked preparing the next slot of pakoras.
Yesss but Bhaiya never allowed me as I burnt my hand once while experimenting something in the kitchen on my own . He has literally banned me from the kitchen after that day ....she told Rekha ji who smiled at her in response.
I can understand why he did that . You are absolutely careless and might sat the whole house on fire if left alone in the kitchen Anirudh commented entering the kitchen.
Aunty just tell him that  I am angry at him and I will not talk to him at all...Chavi huffed glaring at Anirudh cutely who looked at her amused .
Yeahhh you should be angry at me for saving you time and again. I should have let you hit by the bike and you would have learnt your lessen with fractured bones....he said serving himself some pakoras.
But you scolded me very badly and made me cry too....chavi said with a pout while Anirudh just shook his head at her stubborn self and walked out of the kitchen.
Remember that I am still angry at you ...chavi said loudly only to hear his chuckle.
Rekha ji and Arushi couldn't believe what they were witnessing in front of them .
Anirudh never behaved this carefree with anyone and here he was teasing Chavi on purpose.

So does he likes her too??
Stay tuned 😁 to know.
Chavi was bringing out a different side of him  . She was just opposite of Anirudh and someone like her only can add some colours to his dull life .
He has totally forgotten himself amidst fulfilling the responsibilities.

It was evening and Rashmi just realised that she doesn't have heels to wear for her Sangeet night . She facepalmed herself for forgetting it but now her mother has banned her from going out .
Also the markets will be closed tomorrow and day after as it's weekend.
She need to arrange hills today only .
Chavi asked her to calm down as she would go to the market and buy her the hills as she knows her taste and also she was the one who accompanied her for the wedding shopping.
Maa where is Rahul Bhai .... Rashmi asked as Chavi needs to go to the market to buy the heels .
He has gone with your Baba to give invitation cards to some one of the relatives who were left Sharmila ji told busy with packing gifts .
Maa I need my heels for Sangeet outfit . But nobody is free to go to the market with Chavi...Rashmi whinned making her mother shake her head .
Ohhh I just remembered Anirudh has to go to Halwai for giving the order for sweet boxes. He will be going that side only .wait let me ask him to take chavi along... Sharmila ji said making Rashmi node her head excitedly.
Ek teer se do nishanne ...( Hitting 2 birds with a single stone )...you will get my heels too and will get some alone time with Bhai too....Rashmi winked at Chavi who blushed crimson at her teasing.
Anirudh arrived Shortly and they both left for the market .
They were on his bike to avoid traffic at these busy evening hours .
Chavi held his shoulder sitting beside him as it was her first time riding on a bike and she was scared as well as excited for it .
Anirudh noticed her silent behaviour as he rode to the market.
She purchased heels for Rashmi and they went to halwai for placing the order .
There so many diffrent kinds of sweets and Chavi looked at them excited like a kid making Anirudh smile innerly.
Anirudh was tasting diffrent sweets for finalising the order and Chavi looked at him with displeasure as he was enjoying it alone .
He turned to her and asked her to taste but she showed him her hands full of bags .
He then made her eat by his own hand making her smile and like this she savoured many diffrent types of sweets .
I like badam burfi the most . It has become my new favourite now .... chavi said forgetting that she was angry with him.
Yeahhh but we need to order in bulk and it is out of the budget for that purpose. He said placing the order for besan and nariyal burfi along with other sweet items .
He asked them to pack some Badam burfi seperately for Chavi and left from their paying the bill .
Chavi smiled seeing his gesture and followed him out .
I am hungry ....she said as it was almost dinner time and they were still roaming in the busy market lanes of Chandni chowk the famous Delhi market.
It was the first time for Chavi visiting this place and she was surprised to see this kind of market .
Hmmm.. ok let's enjoy the most famous chole Bhature of Delhi ....he said and took her to savour some delicious food .
Chavi enjoyed every bit of it and smiled filling her stomach with delicious food.
I loveddd it .....I will come here more often now...she said making him chuckle.
As they were existing the crowded lanes Anirudh held her hand knowing that she would get lost other wise.
Chavi was looking at the diffrent shops with gleaming eyes as Anirudh dragged her out of the crowd .
I want silver earrings please .....she said showing him her puppy eyes as she stopped in front of a stall selling all kind of silver jewellery.
Anirudh sighed nodding at her and she excitedly picked up 2-3 pairs asking him to choose one .
Please I am confused between these 2 . Tell me which one look better she asked sticking them to her ears and showing him...he helped her to choose one and paid to the vendor .
She thanked him smiling showing all her teeth .
Shall we leave now madam if you are done with your shopping....he asked and she nodded with a laugh .
She again held his hand as they walked towards the bike .
Chavi was dozing off in between as they drove towards home and Anirudh knew he had to keep her busy in talking to keep her awake as will definitely fall from bike if she slept .
Chavii.....tell me about your favourite colour....and like this he kept her busy asking her diffrent questions as she answeed him excitedly leaning on his shoulder as they finally reached home .
Anirudh was coming close to her each passing day unknowingly. He started enjoying her antiques as she never failed to amuse him everytime.
While for Chavi , her feelings grew stronger as the time passed .