chapter 11

Rekha ji looked at Chavi's pale face and chuckled.
Aunty ji ....I _I actually _am .. Chavi fumbled not knowing what to say .
What happened Bacha....Rekha ji asked with a frown seeing Chavi nervous but then looked at sleeping Anirudh shaking her head.
Uff ye ladka bhi na(uff this boy)  .....I told him to rest for a while but now look he tired himself and slept here only....Rekha ji said looking at Anirudh making Chavi let out a relieved sigh .
Rekha ji caressed his face lovingly and adjusted his head on the couch in a comfortable position.
Rekha ji turned to her and both sat in the balcony chatting about random things for a while .
Common now it's already 5'o clock and you have to get ready for the Sangeet function too .
Wake Arushi up too otherwise she  sleep like a panda till morning....Rekha ji said making her laugh and she left the room with a smile playing on her lips.

Rekha ji said making her laugh and she left the room with a smile playing on her lips

Chavi got ready Wearing this lengha looking absolutely gorgeous.
She came out of the Arushi's room looking for her as they have to leave for the community hall to where Sangeet function was organised.
She searched for Arushi but she was no where to be found . She called her and got to know that she had to leave early as Rekha ji told her some work and asked her to come with Anirudh as he was the only one at home right now .
Chavi did a happy dance hanging up the call .
I see you are very eager to dance Haan ....She heard him from behind and facepalmed herself feeling embarassed.
She turned to face him and ogled at his handsomeness as he looked daper in his black kurta.
Well Anirudh was no diffrent. He admired her beauty as she looked stunning in her lengha but then shrugged his thought feeling guilty for no reason.
You look hot in black ....she said shocking him but then his neck and ear turns red .
Ummmm...Thankyou. you look good too he said running his finger into his perfectly gelled hairs .
This is not how you compliment someone. Say something other than just good atleast....she whinned making him raise his eyebrows in amusement.
You look beautiful!!! Is that enough now ....he asked chuckling.
Well better than before but you can still improve...she said flipping her hairs behind and both brust out laughing.
She brings out a diffrent side of him and never fails to make him smile .

They reached the hall and Rashmi glared at her for being late but Chavi convinced her making a puppy face .
Chavi then went to her brother who smiled looking at her and complimented her as always making her happy .
Soon the function started and every performed on diffrent songs except Anirudh.
But then Rahul and some other cousins dragged him on the floor and made him dance .
Chavi danced like there is no tomorrow enjoying to the fullest.
In the end everyone joined the dance floor .
Charnjeet and Prerna left with other guest as Ayush was feeling sleepy .
The elders also left feeling tired and now only the youngsters were left.
We only have 40 minutes left now so let's enjoy....Aniket whistled and everyone hooted .
The DJ played the song and everyone grooved on the peppy song .
Chavi was dancing with Arushi when she got pushed suddenly and her fell down as her foot got twisted.
She cried in pain and everyone stopped looking at her worriedly.
Rashmi and Rahul helped her up and made her sit on the chair .
Anirudh sat down near her chair checking her foot with a worried face .
Chavi clutched his hand tightly as he touched her feet .
It's paining badly.....she cried and Rashmi hugged her rubbing her back .
It's ok ....it will be fine ....let me check it once .....Anirudh said and gently removed her 👠 heel.
The foot has swollen a bit and he knew she has got a sprain and it will take time to get healed .
He twisted her feet making her scream but then it was needed .
Her foot still pained a lot and Rahul suggested to take her to the hospital.
Anirudh nodded and asked him to look after everything and he will take her to the hospital.
Rashmi wanted to come along but then Anirudh asked her to go home as tomorrow is her wedding and elders would get angry funding her absence and asked Arushi instead who nodded immediately.
Anirudh and Arushi helped her to stand up but her heavy lengha was not helping at all along with the pain .
Anirudh picked her up and made her sit in the car while Arushi sat behind as he drove them to hospital.
Arushi slept on the way to the hospital as there was so much traffic and she was tired by dancing so much .
Anirudh let her sleep and carried Chavi to the hospital.
They took an x ray and there was nothing major thank full .
The doctor asked not to put much pressure on the foot and avoid heels and rest everything is fine .
They sprayed the pain relief gel and bandaged her foot .
The doctor suggested for an injection making her cry more but Anirudh asked them to proceed with it .
She glared at him but he didn't budged and she ended up crying in his arms as the nurse injected her .
She bit on his hand leaning a mark and didn't talk to him after that.
While returning back he stopped the car at an ice cream parlour and brought her an Icecream to make up for the injection.
She finished the ice cream but still didn't talked to him showing her anger .

Reaching home he first picked up Arushi and took her upstairs and then returned back to take Chavi .
He picked her up in his arms and she encircled her arms around his neck .
I am still angry with you .....she said as they entred the lift making him bite his cheek to resist his smile .
But I did that for your betterment only.....he said making her glare at him cutely.
Look what you did to me.....he said pointing at his arm where she bit him making her gasp .
I am sorry.....I don't know when I did that. It has turned blue ....she said caressing his arms feeling guilty.
It's ok ....I don't mind it ....he said making her look at him .
Why are you so good .....she asked making him chuckle.
Pagal .....he muttered shaking his head .