chapter 7

Chavi was looking here and there trying to get a glimpse of someone special as she finally came over to Singh house to stay for the wedding week.
Are you looking for Anirudh Bhai... Rashmi's voice near her ear startled her .
Ummm No, I was just .....Chavi tried to make an excuse but Rashmi cut her off .
Don't even try because I know you like Bhai ....Rashmi said plainly making Chavi sigh in defeat .
Not only like actually I have started falling for him ...Chavi confessed surprising Rashmi as Chavi was way more serious than she had thought of .
Come with me ....saying Rashmi took her to the room as anyone could listen to their conversation here .
I am with you in this Chavi if you are really serious for bhai but Bua have started to search for prospective brides for Anirudh Bhai .
Earlier he used to avoid the topic but after my engagement Papa somehow persuade him along with Bua and he finally gave into their demand .
After my wedding Bua will take no time in fixing his marriage with someone...Rashmi told her making her slight tensed .
I don't know what I should do but all I know is I have feeling for him and I can't imagine him with some one else .... Chavi said fidgeting with her scarf .
Chavi why don't you tell Charnjeet Bhai about it and he will send your proposal for Bhai ....Rashmi suggested making Chavi's eye widened.
No we can't do that . We can't tell Bhai . I don't know how he is gonna react to this news .... she said nervously.
Then the only option left is try to impress Bua ...Rashmi suggested making her node .
You will help me na to impress Aunty... chavi asked pouting making Rashmi chuckle at her friend and they hugged each other .
You will also  have to help me with your sadu (angry young man ) Bhai  . He doesn't even look at me unless I initiate a conversation with him and always remain busy with his so called work .... Chavi said breaking the hug .
Well Bhai is like that only but it's ok we will try something okay ....but now first help me in selecting the matching jewellery and bangles for  all my dresses...Rashmi said and both got busy with the outfits and other accessories.

Here Anirudh was busy booking the flower vendor and explaining him the flowers that they will be needing accordingly to the diffrent themes as per diffrent functions.
They could have hired a wedding planner but Anirudh suggest to give the charge to diffrent people individually according to their expertise for everything and he will monitor them as it would be cost effective and there would be no compromise in quality too .
So he was done with light decorater, flower vendor and now the music band was left .
He has asked his friend to suggest some good band companies and he had not replied to him yet.
He dialled his number reminding him for the same.
Anirudh was on the call taking to his friend when he collided with Chavi who was looking into her phone while going to the kitchen.
Anirudh caught her on time as she was about to fall backward .
Chavi clutched on to his shirt tightly closing her eyes fearing the fall .
Anirudh wanted to laugh looking at her cute face but controlled himself.
He had never seen someone so clumsy like her .
Chavi opend her eyes when she didn't felt any pain and looked at Anirudh surprised.
So he  saved her from falling down just like the hero in novel does when Heroine were about to fall .
She grinned at the thought and he looked at her amused seeing her grinning.
Are you ok....he asked breaking her out of her dream land .
Yeahhh thanks to you ....she said looking at him shyly.
He had this urge to pinch her chubby pink cheeks as she looked so cute but immediately shrugged his thought away shaking his head .
This girl will get him mad some day .
He was about to leave when she asked ...
Are you going home ???
Ummm yes , you need something?? He asked .
Actually I wanted to meet Arushi and Aunty but didn't go there because of those 3 street dogs ....she said making him chuckle.
Come with me ....he said and she followed him happily.
As they entred the main lane of his house she saw Rekha ji in the balcony and called her waving her hand happily making Rekha ji and Anirudh smile at her childishness.
She was looking up towards the balcony and was about to get hit by the speeding bike as Anirudh pulled her back grabbing her arm .
Rekha ji gasped as Chavi  was about to meet an accident if Anirudh didn't pull her back on time  .
Are you a child to be that careless, watch were you walk before behaving like a stupid person..Anirudh scolded her in a hard tone making her flinch .
Nobody had ever raised their voice on her and here he was literally yelling at her in the middle of the street.
Tears formed in her doe eyes as he continued lecturing her .
He pulled her with him while crossing the road.
Rekha ji who just came downstairs to check on chavi saw them at the entrence of the building.
Chavi are you ok bacha.....Rekha ji asked her lovingly and that was it for Chavi to sob harder.
She ran to Rekha ji and sobbed hugging her .
Shhhh it's ok bacha . Nothing happened now ,  But be careful next time....Rekha ji caressed her hairs lovingly trying to calm her down .
Inhone mujhe data.(he scolded me very badly)...Chavi spoke in between her sobs complaining about Anirudh to Rekha ji making her amused as this was the reason she was crying while Anirudh shaked his head looking at her cute complaint.
So what should have I done . Praised you for your daring deed ...He asked sarcastically.
Chavi looked at Rekha ji and made a crying face again .
Anirudh...!!!! Rekha ji playfully warned her son and took Chavi upstairs with her .