chapter 22

The construction has started already and the schedule has become more hectic for Anirudh. Office work , construction work and the wedding preparations everything going on simultaneously has kept him busy resulting in him not being able to take out enough time for Chavi .
On the other hand Chavi was disturbed because of her Bhabi's cold behaviour. It has become more evident after her engagement.
Chavi tried to talk several times with her bhabi and she will only give answers in  monosyllabes only .
She couldn't even share this with her brother too as she didn't want to create any rift  between the two.
On the top of that Anirudh is not tending to her properly and remains busy with something or the other thing only .
She was feeling depressed and frustrated and felt like crying.
She was not even eating properly from the last few days .
She has asked her Bhabi the other to guide her in making some basic dishes as she wanted to learn some cooking skills before her wedding but Prerna made an excuse that Charnjeet won't appreciate it and she should rest in her room and look after other arrangements.
For the first time in her life Chavi felt alone and wished for her parents to be alive. Earlier her brother used to be there for her , he still is there but she couldn't let her heart out in front of him in this matter .
It was around 10 pm and she called Anirudh.
I am in the market right now will call you later ...he spoke hurridly and cut the call without even letting her speak anything.
She sighed and laid on the floor in her balcony looking at the starts and the moon letting her tears flow .
She couldn't talk to Rashmi as she recently got married and also her Bhabi wad Rashmi's cousin too and she didn't want to share it with her .
She got up wiping her tears when someone knocked on her door .
She set her hairs and dabbed her cheeks and opened the door to find her brother with Ayush in his arms .
This naughty boy wants to sleep with her Bua today ..... Charnjeet chuckled tickling Aayush who laughed wiggling in his father's arms and that made Chavi smile too .
What happened to your face Bacha....it's looking puffy .....he asked noticing her face .
Nothing Bhai ....it's just because I applied a face scrub in the evening...maybe because of that....Chavi made an excuse making him node .
He took her in his arms kissing on her forehead making Chavi emotional but she controlled her emotions and smiled at him  returning the hug .
Charnjeet left after bidding them good night.
Chavi played with Aayush for sometime before he felt sleep cuddling to her .
She cocooned him closer kissing on his forehead. This little munchkin really helped her to life up her mood .
She checked her phone for any miscall or text from Anirudh but there were none .
It's already been  more than 1 hour that she has called him but he didn't called back .
She dejectedly put the phone aside and slept cuddling to Aayush.

It was weekend and Chavi thought to ask Anirudh to meet her . They have not met since their engagement and she really wanted to spend some time with him .
Hiiiiii....came his sleepy voice from the other side.
It's already after noon mister and you are still lazing in the bed ...she asked jokingly.
Yeahhh....slept late last night ....he said in between his yawn .
Listen Naa...it's been so long that we have met . Can we meet today ...she asked hopefully.
I am sorry Chavi...but....he couldn't complete as she bursted out .
Am I asking you for too much Anirudh. You don't talk properly on week days as you remain busy with office , presentation, construction work market .... house hold work and what not and I tried to understand your situation but can't you even take out some time for me. You have time for everyone and everything  but when I ask you for sometime you end up making excuses of one or other thing . I know you don't love me but hoped that you care at least ....but I was so wrong ...

Anirudh got angry too hearing her accusations. He slept at 4 in the morning as he was busy making a presentation that he have to present on Monday and his head was aching already and on the top of that she was accusing him .

What do you think I am partying here and roming with my friends deceving you . You might not have any work miss Chavi but I have to look after everything solely. How immature of you to think like that say whatever comes to your head ....he lashed out .
Yeahhh...I am immature and idle too. Thankyou so much for showing me the mirror and I am sorry for distributing you . I won't do it here after ....she hung up saying this and cried hugging her knees .

On the other hand Anirudh rubbed his face feeling frustrated at the current situation. He didn't want to take out his frustration on her but why can't she understand him ...he thought and got up from the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up .