chapter 39

Anirudh was sleeping turning his back to her while she was wide awake.
He was not talking to her after their quarrel in the evening.
He ignored her throughout the Ravan Dahan but she really enjoyed it there seeing all the fireworks 🎆🎇 and how everyone was hailing lord Ram .
It was a really surreal experience for her and she couldn't have missed it all because of her foolishness.
She slowly shifted closer to him and wrapped her arm around his torso that he swatted away the very next moment.
She pouted but then again hugged him from behind tightly.
He tried to free himself from her but she whined clinging to him more .
I am tired and want to sleep. I don't have enough energy for your Drama .....he said looking at her from his shoulder.
I am sorry...please ...she said with moist eyes .
No you don't have to be sorry about anything. You can think whatever you want and I won't force you to join any celebration ever again ....he said sitting up on the bed .
Chavi held his hand as he was about to get up from the bed probably to leave the room .
I know you are hurt and I am really sorry for blabbering all of that . I shouldn't have said those things to you ....she apologized in a crying tone ready to burst out any time .
Anirudh sighed sitting on the bed she looked at him hopefully.
It's late and I have to go to the office tomorrow....he said laying on his side closing the lamp .
Chavi too laid on her side and cried silently burying her face in the pillow.
Anirudh could listen to her hiccups in the silent room.
He pulled her in his arms making her sob harder on his chest .
Have you accepted my sorry 😔....she asked sobbing and he chuckled looking at her red face .
I didn't mean anything. I just blurted those things out of my insecurities. But now I have realised that everyone loves me for who I am .....she said resting her head on his chest .
Happy realisation....he said making her slap his chest lightly with a chuckle.
But aapne Mera haath itni jor se pakda or mujhe jor se bed se kicha bhi .....she complained looking at him from his chest .
(But you gripped my arm so tightly and pulled me out of the bed with force ).
Sorry ....he said rubbing her arm making her smile .
It's ok ....give me a kissi and it will be alright...she said making him laugh but nevertheless he kissed her passionately fulfilling her wish .

Aap itna jaldi kese maan gye . Mujhe laga tha aap mujhse baat nahi karege bohot din tak kuki mene apko hurt Kiya na....she asked .
(How come you forgave me this easily. I thought you won't talk to me for days as I hurt you )
Yeahhh you have hurt me but now you have realised your mistake and there is no point in dragging it for long. But don't repeat it and share things that bothers you rather piling it up in your pea size brain ....he said flicking her forehead and she hissed pouting at him .

Soo jaye !! Office hai na....Chavi teased as he slided his hand inside her top.
Ummmm....I am not feeling sleepy anymore , he smirked caressing her milky back making her squirm feeling ticklish.
Shhhhhh ...she hissed when he pinched her nipple .
He captured her lips while his hand keep tormenting her mounds.
Angling her neck he sucked her lips hard while his hand now travelled towards her south making her core throb with anticipation.
He cupped her clothed women hood and she clutched her thighs together as her core leaked with his mere touch .
He sucked on her neck grazing the skin with his teeth in between making her moan while simultaneously rubbing her clothed women hood making her core leak .

He then pulled out her top and pajama pants along with her panty hurriedly and she just chuckled at his impatient behaviour.
Chavi eyed his clothes and he smirked pulling out his shirt over his head  and discarded his shorts too .
He spread her legs folding her knees exposing her glistening womehood making her close her eyes out of shyness.
She tried closing her thighs but he slapped on her inner thigh making her cry out in pain and pleasure.
He bent down and licked her wet folds making her body jerk.
This was the first time he was doing it and Chavi cried out due to extreme pleasure clutching his hairs .
His tongue swirled around her bud making her mwel. Her back arched and eyes rolled back due to pleasure as he sucked her clitoris.
She shuddered due to the pleasurable sensation flowing in body from head to toe .
He continued eating her taking her to different heights of pleasure and thrusted his fingers inside her making her shake on the bed .
Ahhhhhhh..... Anirudh please.....I can't take it anymore.... Chavi moaned as her abdomen twisted .
He increased his pace and she exploded on his fingers reaching her orgasam.
She breathed heavily and her eye lids felt heavy .
Anirudh discarded his boxer and rolled out a condom on his hard shaft .
He positioned himself in between her legs and entred inside her making her body jerk and she cried out feeling a mix of pain and pleasure.
He moved inside her making her clutch his arm moaning his name .
He captured her nipple in his warm mouth squeezing the other one while thrusting her hard .
Her body jerked with his every thrust and she roamed her hand on his bare back .
Anirudh laid on his back and made her ride him .
Her melons jiggled as she moved up and down making him slap her round melons letting out a cry from her mouth .
He took her in different positions draining her out completely.
Reaching his high he exploded on her stomach making her look at him with a drowsy smile .
He took her to the bathroom and they both laid on the bed after cleaning themselves with her snuggling into his arms .
I love you.....she murmered in his neck and he smiled lazily whispering "not more than me " in her hairs making her smile .