chapter 16

He then kissed me on my forehead....Chavi finished telling about their night to Rashmi who couldn't believe her friend.
No way, I can  believe that Bhai and you are already dating . I can't even imagine Anirudh Bhai doing all that . I have always seen him serious and indulge in his work ....Rashmi said in disbelief listening to her best friend who just laughed.
You know ,nothing is impossible for me, and for your kind information the dinner date was entirely his plan . I just asked him to meet me and he also bought jhumka and chocolates for me ....Chavi added .
Rashmi was still finding it hard to digest the news.The Anirudh she knew cringed over the topic of marriage and now he was dating Chavi and also rejected Parul .
Wow.....I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait for your marriage. Now that I am going to be your sister in law I will take full advantage of it and would tease you just like you did....Rashmi said making Chavi chuckle.
Rashmi but don't tell anyone about it before Anirudh himself discloses it . You know he warned me to keep my mouth shut ....she said and Rashmi assured her that her secret was safe with her .
So what you guys talk ....tell me in detail....Rashmi asked curiously.
Have some shame girl. He is your brother. Why would you want to know about what he talk to Me....Chavi said making Rashmi groan .
Heyyyy I used to tell you everything okay. Don't back off now ...Rashmi retorted.
It's ok chill ....I was just joking and honestly your brother would just comment in between and nothing else . It's me who talks most of the time and he just listens....Chavi huffed making Rashmi laugh .
Well I can believe that 100 percent....Rashmi laughed .
But he sometimes scolds me too, even he has lectured me about my sleeping patterns too .....Chavi told making Rashmi humm as he had done that with Arushi and her too .
I am telling you Chavi , Bhai is very strict when it comes to things like these. And you have not seen his anger yet ... although he don't get angry easily but when he loose his temper you would like the earth to swallow you rather then facing him ....Rashmi explained.
No need to scare me okay...and I will handle him my way. Don't underestimate the power of Chavii Mehra ....Chavi boosted making Rashmi chuckle.
Okayyyy then...keep me updated and good night  ....Rashmi wished .
Yupppp....sweet dreams....Chavi greeted back and they hung the call.

She then moved to her balcony and sat on the swing chair looking at the twinkling stars ✨✨✨✨.
She looked at the time and it was 10 pm already and she decided to call him as it's their usual time as he spends time with his siblings before that .
She called him but he didn't pick up the call.
She ranged me thrice again but he didn't answered.
She glared at his contact photo for not answering  her call .

Her phone vibrated and it was a text from him ...."Don't call me , I am with maa " it reads .
He must be talking to Rekha aunty about us most  probably...she thought getting excited.

She got busy reading her novel but her mind keeps going to him only . She was no longer interested in novels but just him .
She laid down on her bed thinking about him . It's all just feels like a dream . She sometimes wonder what would have happened if he had said yes to Parul .
She don't know what she must have done then.
She doesn't want to go through that feeling ever again that she has  felt when she got to know about his and Parul's proposal.
Someone knocked on her door and she frowned as who might be there at this time .
She opened the door only to find her little Cutie with his pillow standing there with a cute pout .
She picked him up kissing all over his face .
I wann sleep with you..buiii...he said cutely making her smile .
Offcourse my baby ....come here ...saying she pulled him in her arms .
She told him his favourite stories with him asking his cute queries about the character. She loved how his expression changes listening to the story ....soon she heard his soft snors and she covered him with blanket.
Chavi kissed his forehead and lovingly strocked his hairs .
She wished to have kids of her own some day and then blushed on her thoughts.

Here Anirudh laid in his mother's lap who massaged his scalp making him feel relaxed.
Tell me what you want to talk about ....Rekha said making him look at her surprisingly.
What !!! I know there is something that you want to tell me ......Rekha chuckled making him smile .
He held his mother hand in between his palm .
Maa.... actually there is someone, I mean I like .. he didn't know how to say this to his mother. It's not like his mother won't accept it but he was not finding exact words to tell her about his relationship.
What's her name ....Rekha asked making him sit up straight on the bed .
He looked away massaging his neck making her smile .
Chavii !!! He said looking out of the window.
He finally gazed at his mother not getting any reaction from her .
Rekha was confused. Is he talking about Chavi... Rashmi's friend or someone else .
Chavi...you mean ...he nodded before she could complete her sentence.
Oh my god !!! I should have understood it before only . Rekha exclaimed feeling happy.
Before Parul's proposal she have thought of Chavi as a good match for him .
Hmmm...kitne din se chal raha h tum dono ka ....she asked making him cough at his mother's straight forwardness.
1 month.....he said making Rekha ji node .
So this was reason you declined Parul's proposal....she said and he nodded.
Rekha ji smiled at her son and kissed his forehead cupping his face .
I am happy with your choice . She is exactly what you lack .....she said making him smile slightly.
Rekha approved his choice and they talked for a while before he bid his mother good night finally feeling relieved.