chapter 50

The family was over the moon when Anirudh and Chavi disclosed the news to them . Even Sharmila ji who was distant to her from starting blessed her and Advised her to take care of herself and the baby .
Bhai ab to celebrate karna Banta hai .....Aniket said to Anirudh excitedly.
Of course we will celebrate it for sure ....Rekha ji said kissing Chavi's forehead who was glowing with happiness.
Wow.....I will become Bua and the baby will love me the most ....Arushi said hugging her brother who chuckled seeing her excitement.
In your dreams , the baby will love the coolest Chachu ever and he or she will be in my team only ....Aniket said hugging Chavi sideways and like wise the two continued to argue making everyone chuckle.
Let the baby decide who will be her or his favourite....Rekha ji said silencing them both who were giving each other challenging looks .
Bhabhi whenever you want to eat anything tell me and I will get it for you ....Aniket said making Chavi smile .
Bhabhi I will help you with your mood swings and all other things. I want to contribute too for my niece or nephew Arushi said making Chavi node .
And like wise they both surrounded Chavi making Anirudh smile at his siblings.
Rekha ji shooed both of them away and took Chavi and Anirudh to Pooja room aflimg them to lit the Diya 🪔 and pray for the baby's health and well being .

Charnjeet and Prerna were delighted too hearing the news . Charnjeet even got emotional over the video call making Chavi tear up too .
He told them that they will be visiting them this weekend.

Chavi hugged Anirudh's waist as she was sitting on the chair while he was standing beside her . They both looked at the family members who were busy planning the celebration.
I feel so lucky to have them as a family .....she said in a heavy voice .
What about me then ......Anirudh asked grabbing her chin making her look up .
Aap to mujhe bohot pareshan karte ho .....she said biting her inner cheek to hide her smile .
Achaaaa.....mei pareshan karta hu . Ruk tu abhi , room mei batata hu pareshan karna kya hota hai ....he said making her cheeks turn into a red tomato.
Sudhar jao ab to baap bhi banne vale ho....she said .
Never....Mei to lifetime tujhe asse hi pareshan karne vaala hu . Bache kya unke bache bhi ho jaayege tab bhi....he said making her laugh .
Mei bhi yahi Chahti hu .....you by my side till the end of my life .....she whispered and he kissed her forhead wiping the corner of her eyes as she was again getting emotional.
Abeyyy kya ho gya h tujhe , you have become such a cry baby ....he joked making her glare at him .
To mei pregnant hu na ....It happens during this phase .....she said with a pout and he sighed knowing that now she will use this excuse to make him comply with her demand till delivery.

Anirudh mujhe abhi Tak koi cravings ku nahi ho rahi .... Chavi asked as she laid in his arms .
Because my baby loves his / her father and is being a good baby . He/She knows that you will torture me with your untimely cravings..he said looking at her from the corner of his eyes making Chavi bit on his arm making him chuckle.
I won't talk to you know .....she said hiding her face in his chest .
Okay in that case you should also not use me as your personal pillow and sleep on your side of bed ....he teased her .
Nooooo....I will sleep like this only no matter I am angry or not ...she said snuggling into him more making him kiss her hairs .
Anirudh what we will name our baby ....she asked after few seconds making him smile knowing she can't stay mute with him for more then a minute .
Whatever you like ....Chintu , chiku , Golu , Gudu , Shona , ....he suggested making her slap his chest lightly.
I won't name my baby any of these ....she said making herself comfortable in his arms .
Okay .....he said making her huff .
You are of no use ....I only have to find a good and unique name for our baby ....she said thinking hard .
Abhi sooja bohot din hai naam sochne k liye.....He said patting her head with his palm making her close her eyes and within few minutes he heard her soft snores in the crook of his neck .
He smiled caressing her hairs and thanked God for everything before falling into slumber .

7 months later .....

Awwww he is so cute and tiny .....Chavi said touching his cheeks lovingly.
Rashmi has gave birth to baby boy last month . Chavi couldn't go to meet her after her delivery as the doctor has asked her not to travel much during the last few  month's .
Ekansh ....Rashmi has named her son .
I can't wait to hold my baby now . i don't his how will I be able to wait for one more month ....Chavi days caressing her 8 month's big baby bump .
You know the naughty baby kicks when Anirudh talks or is nearby. The baby has already started loving the father....Chavi pouted making Rashmi chuckle.
You won't believe I am craving for all the food that Anirudh loves from the start of my pregnancy.
Even the icecream flavour.....she added .
So how Bhai is coping up with you ....Rashmi asked making Chavi huff.
Your Bhai has turned Hitler. He ask me to to do yoga and exercise in the early morning and then his strict diet chart . No matter how much I plead that rigid men doesn't melt at all .
Earlier Aniket used to being me fast food sneakingly but last week Anirudh caught us both and has banned that too warning Aniket....Chavi said shaking her head at her husband's doing .
It's for your and baby's betterment only .....Rashmi said making Chavi roll her eyes .
Thankfully maa has made pickle for me and that too I am allowed once during the day under his supervision....Chavi said making a crying face and Rashmi laughed at her expenses.
Bhai is so protective of you and Baby ....Rashmi said feeding Ekansh who latched on her nipple hungrily.
Yes he is ..... Chavi said with a gentle smile caressing her bump .
He will be the best father .... Chavi praised her husband, making Rashmi shake her head at  the sudden turn of her mood .
Umhhhh what about other needs and cravings. I hope Bhai doesn't have any problem with that ....Rashmi asked mischievously making Chavi blush hard .
I have become so addictive to his smell. It's like I don't want to let him to go away from him even for a second. I need him with me 24*7 . During his office times also I call him multiple times and sometimes he end up scolding me too but them make up after returning home pampering me ....Chavi said rolling the edge of Dupatta around her finger .
The pregnancy glow has added more to her Beauty and has body has become more full as she has  gained some weight .

Her phone ringed and she picked it up with a smile ..
Jiii mei Rashmi or baby se Milne aayi thi .
Haa....rest hi Kiya hai pura time and medicine le li hai .
Ummm...Icecream ...No , if you didn't bring Icecream today then I don't want anything else and I am telling you I won't eat those fruits too ....she said puffing her cheeks .
Nahi akele nahi aayi hu . Maa and Arushi bhi aaye hai . Vo log hall mei hai baaki sab k saath ....she answered his questions .
Suniyee......she said as he was about to hang the call.
Mene Jo photos bheji thi maternity dresses ki vo leke aani hai and the bra's too....she said last part in a whisper making Rashmi chuckle.
So Bhai ab teri lingerie shopping bhi karne lage hai ...sahi hai ....Rashmi teased making Chavi slap her hand .
Pehle bhi ki hai unhone . It's nothing new ....Chavi said amusing Rashmi .
And just like that the two teased one another pulling each other legs.