chapter 3

It was finally Rashmi's engagement day . She was getting engaged to Amit Chauhan who was the son of her father's best friend.
The families have know each other from ages.
Charanjit and Prerna were also present there along with other close relatives and friends .
Anirudh was busy from morning looking after the arrangement with Rahul .
The girls have gone to parlour to get ready while Riyansh and Aayush were running here and there in hall playing with each other .
Namaste Aunty ... Prerna greeted Rekha ji as they both know each other through Sharmila ( prerna is her niece ).
Namaste beta....How are you. I am seeing you after ages ...Rekha said caressing her hair lovingly.
Ji, I am all good . Also I have become a mother to a son now . You have met me before my wedding only ... Prerna laughed informing Rekha who smiled nodding her head .
Ohhh...I have met Arush already. Chavi introduced him to me Rekha ji said .
Alright so you have already met Chavi ...and they both chit chatted for a while and Prerna introduced Rekha ji to Charanjit too.
Meanwhile Rekha filled in about her family and Anirudh bringing up the topic of his marriage.
Don't worry Aunty . Any girl would be lucky to have Anirudh as a husband and you as a mother in law ..... Prerna said making Rekha ji smile .

Here the groom has already arrived and all got busy in welcoming them .
Riya looked at her phone as the girls had not returned yet and Randhir her father in law , will get really angry knowing that .
Rahul was also busy in welcoming the guest and her eyes fell on Anirudh who just entred the hall .
She asked him to pick them from the parlour and he left taking his car keys.

Meanwhile the girls were ready and waiting for someone to pick them up. Rashmi was panicking as they got really late also Amit and his family had already arrived at home .
Chavi was asking her to relax when suddenly Arushi ran outside as she saw Anirudh getting out of his car.
Bhaiiiii.... Arushi screamed running towards him in excitement to show him her dress making him chuckle at his sister's antique . She twirled around showing him her lengha and he kissed her forehead telling her how beautiful she was looking making her happy .
While both the brothers sister duo was busy in their own world .
Chavi just stood at her place looking at his handsome face without blinking her eyes .
He was looking super hot dressed in all black semi formals.
She couldn't take her eyes off him.
Ohhh thank God Anirudh Bhai came ....Rashmi said walking out breaking her out of her ogling session.
So he is Anirudh....she thought, feeling happy unknowingly as he is the one, everyone was talking about since the time she has come .
She slowly walked up to them gaining their attention and she felt nervous under his gaze.
Bhai she is Chavi di....Rashmi Di's best friend and Di he is my Anirudh Bhai ....Arushi introduced them excitedly.
Hello chavi.....he said in his masculine tone making her look at him and she meekly said a small Hiii to him .
The talkative girl couldn't form a word in front of him . She was herself surprised at her behaviour.
Ok girls let's get going otherwise Maami ji will get hell angry ....he said walking towards the driver seat .
They all settled inside the car and he started driving . It was 40 minutes rides but due to traffic it was taking more time to reach home .
Anirudh was frustrated with the traffic and also Rahul was calling him again and again asking them to reach soon .
Chavi was finding everything about him appealing. The way he frowned and would bang his hand on the steering wheel. How he talked over phone or how he was scolding Arushi lovingly as she was playing music in high volume.
She was continuously looking at him only .
Rashmi was tensed about getting late and was busy looking at her phone and it gave Chavi enough time to admire Anirudh without getting into anyone's notice .
They reached home shortly .
As Chavi was coming out of the car her foot twisted making her loose her balance and she fell on the ground wincing painfully.
They all rushed towards her for help .
Anirudh asked Arushi to take Rashmi inside as everyone was asking for her and he will look after Chavi.
He helped her to stand up but she cried in pain as her foot got sprained.
Also there was a little cut on her elbow too and it was bleeding lightly.
Ummmm Chavi ....there are lots of guest inside. Just sit back inside the car and let me give you a first aid here only ....Anirudh asked hesitantly making her node .
He opend the back door for her and helped her to sit back .
He hurriedly took out the first aid box from the dash board and sat beside her on the back seat .
He bandaged the cut on her elbow after cleaning it ....she winced when he applied antiseptic cream and he blew air at the cut to ease out the pain a bit.
Chavi noticed how he was tending to her with utmost care and forgetting about her pain and was lost in his handsome face .
Anirudh looked at her right foot that she was clutching with her left hand .
He took out the pain relief spray and asked her to keep her foot up on the seat but got no response from her .
He looked up only to find her looking at him like a lost puppy.
He chuckled slightly looking at her face and snapped his finger in front of her face making her come out of her lala land .
Yessss.....she asked feeling slightly embarassed.
I need to check your foot place it here ....he asked patting the space between them making her node .
She shifted back and kept her foot up .
He saw her wearing high heels and shook his head understanding the reason why she tripped .
He took out her heels and inspected her foot making her feel butterflies in her stomach at his mere touch .
He was busy massaging and twisting her foot but she was just so lost in him .
Suddenly he twisted her foot to the other side making her shriek loudly clutching his hand tightly.
Heyyy relax....try to move your foot now ..he asked making her open her eyes .
She carefully moved her foot and to her surprise she felt no pain .
She grinned at him and moved her feet again making him chuckle .
All the while she was holding his hand tightly digging her nails on the back of his palm .
You really cured it ...wow....she exclaimed happily looking at her foot.
He hummed looking at her in amusement.
She looked up to find him already looking at her with a small smile .
Their gaze locked with each other for a few seconds.
Anirudh broke the eye contact and asked ....will you leave my hand miss so that we can go inside .
She frowned but then looked down and hurriedly left his hand feeling flushed making him smile at her antiques.
You are cute ..saying he left from there leaving her in daze.
He didn't realised what his simple words did to her poor heart .
Throughout the function her eyes were following him only .
The way he talked with his family . The way he smiled formally at the guest or the way he tickled little Riyansh .
She noticed every single thing about him .
In the room full of people her attention was solely on him .