chapter 37

Ji mei Anirudh ko bol deti hu vo aate time Aayush ko le aayege apne saath.
Nahi aap bilkul tension mat lo bhabhi I will manage everything and moreover I am missing my cutiepie.
Also he will be happy to see Ramleela here along with Riyansh .. Chavi was talking to Prerna who informed her that Aayush was being cranky and Charnjeet was not in the city either .

Bhabhi Aayush aa raha h kya Ghar ...Arushi asked as she has grown fond of the little boy .
Haan ! Vo udhar Bhabhi akele pareshan ho Rahi h and he is being cranky . Bhai bhi out of town hai .... Chavi explained.
Bohot acha kiya bache. Issi bahane idhar enjoy kar lega . Hume to usse pehle hi bula Lena chaiye tha ...Rekha ji said making Chavi smile .
She was really lucky to have these people who have so easily accepted her and her family .
Mei Anirudh ko bhi ek baar bol deti hu call karke ...she said dialing his number.

Hanji  kese yaad Kiya .....he asked recieving her call .
Actually ek kaam tha ...she said smiling.
Uff ! I am hurt wifey . Mujhe laga meri yaad aa rahi hai . Mere bina raha nahi jaa raha to call Kiya hai ....he said dramatically making her chuckle.
Ji nahi ...I am not missing you at all ...she said making him groan but then realised Maa and Arushi were present too and looked up only to find them giving her a teasing smile .
Her cheeks heated up  partially due to embarrassment and blushing.
Ummm suniye ...aate time Aayush ko apne saath le aayega . Meri bhabhi se baat ho gai hai ....she said the actual reason hurriedly and hanged up listening to his ok.
Arushi and Rekha ji bursted out laughing seeing her flushed face making Chavi laugh too face palming her self .
Later she called Aniket too asking him to bring some stuff for Aayush while returning back from his institute.

Rashmi came to their house in the afternoon along with Riya Bhabhi and Riyansh who were excited to meet Aayush tonight .
Chavi made tea and some snacks for them while gave some chocolate milkshake to Riyansh who thanked her cutely saying Thankyou Chachi !!!!!.(chachi-Aunty).
Rashmi pulled her leg saying she didn't know anything other than boiling water before and now has become an expert cook within a month of marriage recieving a glare from Chavi while others just chuckled.

Arushi left to her room to complete her assignment while Rekha ji also went to take some rest leaving the 3 of them behind.
Hmmm so now tell us ki aapke pati ki narazgi dur Hui ki nahi ....Rashmi asked Chavi while Riya also looked at her curiously.
Ho gayi...Chavi said trying to hold her shy smile .
Ohhhh ladki humari Sharam se laal ho Rahi hai ....bata na kese manaya Bhai ko ...Rashmi Wiggled her eyebrows getting a light slap from Chavi for teasing her .
Sharam kar le thodi . Bhai hai vo tere ...Chavi said .
Haan to mene to bas ye pucha kese manaya ab isme kya hai . Haan ab tune asa kuch Kiya hai sharam vaala vo alag baat hai ....Rashmi said while Riya burst out laughing looking at Chavi's face .
Tu apna or Amit ka bata de mei bhi bata dungi phir sab ....Chavi said and now it was Rashmi's turn to be a blushing mess .
Like this the 3 of them continued their teasing session sharing a glimpse of their happening life with each other and later the discussion shifted to karwa Chauth .
It will be first karwa Chauth for Rashmi' and Chavi and both were really excited.

Rashmi decided to shop for karwa Chauth from Delhi only before returning back to Jaipur. So they all made a plan to go shopping after Dusherra.
We will take my car ...Chavi suggested and the two nodded agreeing with her .

Riya and Rashmi along with Riyansh left to their home as it was lunch time .
Sharmila mami ji would get angry otherwise.
Here Rekha ji and Chavi prepared the lunch too while Arushi made the salad and the 3 of them had their lunch together.

It was evening when Anirudh came home with Aayush who ran into Chavi's arm as he saw her making her kiss him all over his face .
Buiiiiii look what Anirudh uncle bought me .....Aayush said showing her the 🍫🍫 and candies .
Have you said thankyou to him then ....Chavi asked and he nodded like a good boy gaining another kiss from his Bui.
Okay you can eat them tomorrow....Chavi said keeping his chocolate in the fridge.
Aayush got busy playing with Arushi and Aniket while Rekha ji prepared maggi for all of them as there was still time for dinner while Chavi followed Anirudh to their room beaming with happiness.

Don't you think you should also thank me dear wifeyyy....Anirudh said opening his shirts button and looking at Chavi suggestively.
Chavi came forwards biting her lips and kissed him on his cheek as a thankyou making him roll his eyes.
Let me tesch you how to thank your husband Anirudh said pulling her on to the bed making her shriek but before she could do understand anything he was already kissing her passionately.

Chavi came downstairs fixing her clothes to help Rekha ji in preparing dinner.
Aayush was playing with Riyansh who came after learning about Ayush arrival with his Daadi.
Khusi greeted Sharmila ji who nodded at her and continued talking with Rekha ji .
To Chavi kya kya bana leti ho khane mei .....Sharmila ji asked her .
(What dishes you can prepare?)
Ji Maami abhi Sikh Rahi hu maa se . Asa kuch khaas nahi banana aata hai ...Chavi said feeling nervous all of a sudden.
(I am trying to learn how to cook from mom .)
To udhar sab Prerna hi banati thi kya...Sharmila  ji asked in a taunting way.
(Prerna used to cook there ?)
Ji Bhabhi bhi bana leti thi or ek cook bhi thi ....Chavi said peeling the onions.
(Yeahhh and a cook was also there to help )
Prerna ko to sab sikha Diya tha Didi ne shaddi se pehle hi . Aur Parul ko bhi sab aata hai . Parul to creative bhi bohot hai ... embroidery bhi karti hai or bhi bohot kuch banati rehti hai vo . Apne Ghar ko itna acha decorate karke rakhti hai ki kya hi batau . Bhai jis bhi Ghar mei jaayegi unke to bhaag hi khul jaayege . Sarv gun sampan hai vo to ....ab Rekha ghar to inhi cheejo se chalta hai ....akeli sundarta ki kya Pooja kare ab ....Sharmila ji said mocking Chavi with an over sweet smile .
(My sister taught Prerna all the necessary skills before marriage only . Even Parul is a good cook . She even knows embroidery and has maintained her home beautifully. Lucky will be the man whom Parul will get married to . She is an all rounder. Also these things are needed to run a house and not just beauty alone .)
Chavi's eyes watered listening to Sharmila who was comparing her with Parul in an indirect way .
Areeyyyy beta isme rone ki kya baat hai . Haan late ho gya h tujhe sikhne mei but sikh hi legi tu bhi ..... Sharmil ji said looking at Chavi's face.
(Ohhh what's there to cry in this . Although you are a bit late but you will also learn with time )
Nahiiii maami ji , vo to bas onion ki vajah se aankh mei irritation ho Rahi hai nothing else ....Chavi said rubbing her eyes .
(No Aunt , it's just because of cutting onions)
Bache go and look after Ayush and Riyansh if they are hungry or not . I will do this ....Rekha ji said patting her back .
Chavi nodded at her and left the kitchen hurriedly.
Rekha ji later asked Sharmila ji not to compare Parul with Chavi . Everyone is different and Chavi is trying to learn things that she doesn't know making Sharmila scoff internally but nodded at Rekha ji as she didn't want things to reach Randhir or some other male member of the family.

Here Chavi rushed to her room and burst out crying closing the doors. She felt humiliated and hurt by Sharmila Ji's action. Earlier she used to be very welcoming and loving towards her but after her marriage she has turned bitter towards Chavi and the reason being Parul yet again. Chavi couldn't help but felt a strong disliking towards Parul.
Earlier her own Bhabhi and now Sharmila ji behaved rudely with her because of Parul .
Anirudh has gone out with Mohit and Sagar and will be having his dinner outside only.
She just wanted to be in his arms at this moment but he wasn't here to her bad luck .
She wipped her tears as someone knocked on the door .
She opened the door only to find her cute munchkin standing there with a pout.
She chuckled picking him up in her arms .
I was missing u Buiiii....Aayush muttered snuggling into her chest making her kiss his hairs .
Ohhhh sorry Aayu...Bui is so bad is forgot about her cutie pie completely....She said sitting on bed adjusting him on her lap .
Later she freshen him up and fed him some food as he wasn't much hungry.
Later they all went to see Ramleela and Aayush was enjoying a lot along with Riyansh.
Chavi felt happy seeing her nephew's smiling face .

(Buiii/Bua -Aunt)