chapter 12

So the wedding day  was finally here  and Singh house was full of hustle and bustle.
Chavi woke up listening to the continuous knocks on the door .
She looked beside her to find Arushi sleeping like a panda and knew she has to manage to open the door .
She somehow opened the door taking the support of furniture and walls as doctor asked her not to put stress on her left foot for atleast 10 hours .
Anirudh stood there all freshed up and frowned seeing Chavi at the door .
Where is Arushi . You could have asked her to open the door ....He asked and then peeped inside to find his sister sprawled on the bed .
Well I came to check on you . Is it still paining. Did you slept well last night ....he asked pointing at her foot and she smiled at seeing him worried about her .
Yeahhh it's better now but I feel pain while walking....I can't even put it on the ground fully ....she said .
Hmm.... take some rest. You will feel better by evening....he said and helped her to sit on the bed .
She could smell his cologen as he was so near to her .
A red tint coted her cheeks remembering how he picked her up last night and also treated her with an Icecream.
He then walked up to Arushi's side and chuckled seeing her drooling over the pillow.
Aruu...wake up doll...today is Rashmi's wedding and if maa find you still sleeping she will surely get mad ....he said removing  hairs from her face and caressing her cheek .
Bhaiiiiii...2 more minutes....saying she ducked her head inside the comforter making him chuckle.
Chavi smiled seeing their bond . She have seen how protective and loving he is towards Arushi . They both share a special bond .
She then thought of removing the bandage as she have to take a bath too also the tight bandage has made her foot numb .
She put her left foot on the sofa and tried taking off the bandage but hissed when her foot bent slightly to the side..
Anirudh noticed this and came forward to help her .
He sat on the sofa and put her foot on his thigh and started removing the bandage.
She kept looking at his face handsome face . His gestures were making her heart melt and she was falling for him more then she already was .
Mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai .....she whispered and he nodded asking her to continue.
(I want to say something to you )
Aap bohot ache hai , jab bhi mei aapko dekhti hu Arushi , Aniket and Aunty ki care karte hue mujhe apne Bhaiya ki yaad aa jati h .
(You are truly a good human being . Whenever I find you caring about your family it reminds me of my brother ).
I have lost my parents at a very young age but Bhaiya never let me feel their absence. He was always there when I needed him she said with a small smile and her eyes teared up .
He nodded in No asking her not to cry as he can understand her feelings .
He wiped the lone tear that escaped her eye and she closed her eyes feeling his touch .
Anirudh withdraw his hand realising what he was doing . He knew he has developed a soft corner for her but It was wrong on his behalf to feel that way for her.
Chavi wanted to confess her love to him but couldn't gather the courage but she will surely tell him about her feelings after Rashmi's wedding.

Chavi was sitting beside Arushi  decked up in a red lengha looking heavenly gorgeous. Every man in the hall was ogling at her .

 Every man in the hall was ogling at her

Rashmi was on the stage with her groom .
They have just exchanged the garlands and Chavi was happily clapping for her best friend .

She looked at Anirudh who was busy with some guest from groom side .
She couldn't take her eyes off him as he looked like a geerk god in his all black suit .
She blushed remembering how he checked her out when she came out of the room all ready.
But she could feel his distant behaviour after morning.
She decided to talk to him once the wedding get over .

Throughout the wedding she kept looking at  him thinking about his reaction when she will confess her love for him .
But she was determined to do so.

She imagined herself and him looking at Rashmi and her groom taking the phera's.
Soon after they bid a tearful farewell to Rashmi .
Arushi cried hugging her brother seeing Rashmi leaving .
Chavi was no less. She weeped knowing she also have to leave her home some day .

All the guests started to leave as the wedding was over . Charnjeet asked Chavi to come along with them to home but she somehow coaxed him to let her stay for just tonight and she will come home tomorrow after Rashmi pagphera Ritual .
Rekha ji asked Chavi to come with them but she made some excuse to stay behind as Anirudh was still here clearing the bills of catrer and decoraters as Rahul went with Rashmi to her sasural as per the Custom.
All left to home except Anirudh and Chavi . The workers were clearing the hall  and Anirudh was taking to their main head .

Chavi was standing at one side waiting for him to get free . Anirudh finally turned to leave when he noticed her there .
He frowned seeing her there as Almost all went home then what she was doing here at this time .
He rushed towards her as he saw a lamp post about to fall on her as the workers were taking out the decorations.
He pulled her towards himself and she crashed into his arms .
She heard a loud sound of breaking of glass behind her and hugged him tightly out of fear .
Anirudh scolded the workers and dragged her out of the hall angry at her .
Her foot pained but she didn't say anything sensing his anger .
He turned to her when they were out in the garden and glared at her .
Chavi looked down scared of him .
What the hell were you doing there . Why didn't you leave with rest of the family. What would have happened if I didn't saved you on the time ....he yelled at her making her eyes moist .
Answer me now ...he asked in a harsh tone and she wheeped.
Anirudh sighed and took a long breath to control his anger .
I _ I wanted to talk to  y_you ....she said between her cries making him frown .
We could have talked at home too . What was that important that you couldn't wait ....he asked in a hard tone .

Chavi flinched at his tone and knew this was not the right time to tell him anything as he is already angry at her .
She looked down weeping silently making him feel guilty.
Okay I am sorry but you should have returned home as it's already late....he said calmly this time .
His phone ringed displaying Randhir's name and he picked it up .
Chavi wiped her tears sobered up   as he finished his call.
Come lets go , Mama ji was asking for you only . He said making her node .
They both left the venu and returned back home .
Chavi decided to talk to him in the morning and slept beside Arushi changing her dress  to comfortable night wears .