chapter 28

Everyone was dancing crazily as the Sangeet function was at its peak now .
The loud peppy numbers are making everyone shake a leg on the beats.
Anirudh was also dancing with his friends who lifted him in the air on their shoulders and were hooting loudly.

While the same was going at Chavi's place but not as crazy as Like Anirudh's.
Chavi and Rashmi were resting in her room as the function just wrapped up here and She got a video call from Riya bhabi .
She immediately picked up . Loud music could be heard with hootings and cheering making Chavi peep in the phone too.
Riya turned the back camera on and showed them what was going on there .
Anirudh was seen dancing with his friends with his messed up hairs.
Arushi and Aniket joined him and the siblings danced together enjoying thoroughly.
Anirudh and Aniket picked up Arushi in their arms as she laughed loudly.
Rahul , Nitish and Ridhima with the rest of their cousins joined the gang soon . Even Riyansh was dancing sitting on his father's shoulder.
I want to be there too....Rashmi pouting seeing the fun ,rest of the gang was having . Even Chavi felt the same too .
They all danced forming a large circle coordinating their moves .
Chavi's face lit up seeing him laughing and dancing being so carefree.
They are enjoying it more than we did here ...Rashmi said making Chavi node with a chuckle.
Anirudh dragged his mother in between and danced with her . Rekha ji was reluctant but then gave up seeing her childerns encouraging her and hooting for her .
Anirudh hugged his mother swinging his mother in his arms making her smile .
Chavi admirred the duo with moist eyes as she felt emotional seeing their bond .
Suddenly the crowd went crazy as the DJ played gallan goodiya......,🎶🎶🎶🎼🔊
Even Chavi and Rashmi danced seeing them enjoying .

***************
Today was mehandi and thankfully Anirudh was finally relaxing as his body was aching due to dancing last night .
Arushi has booked the artist already and she will come with her team in the evening and will get the job done .
Also his mother told him that she will look after the snacks arrangements on her own as there is nothing major to do.
Also tomorrow is his wedding so he just have to get ready rest all other things were managed by Rahul , Randhir mana and his Phupha ji Kishor .
The reception will be held after a day of the wedding as they will get a break from the tiring functions and would be able to enjoy themselves fully. The hall was already booked and the manager will look into the arrangements on his own as Anirudh has already instructed them what he needs .

Here on the other hand Chavi was having a mild fever and cold as she had cold drink after dancing yesterday night .
Now her bhabi made some khada for her for some relief.
Today was her mehandi too and she has to sit for hours to get her arms and legs done .
Rashmi suggested her to go for minimal design and get it done faster but she denied as she didn't want to compromise on anything.
Charnjeet called the doctor home and the doctor assured him that she will be fine by tomorrow but need to take some precautions and medicine on time and rest as much as possible.
Anirudh also scolded her for her carelessness and advised her to skip the mehandi as her health was more important but she convinced him that she was fine and just had some mild fever, nothing to worry much .

For her ease Rashmi called the artists in the after noon only and got her arms done and left the foot for night time .

Chavi's cousin danced on the song with her other relatives. Her cutiepie Aayush was sitting beside her keenly looking at the mehandi that was being applied on her feets occassionally shrinking his cute nose as he didn't like the pastes colour.
Parul was also there and she smiled at Chavi occassionally but anybody could tell that it was fake . Thankfully Prerna was behaving normally with her just like she used to do before and Chavi was grateful for that as she didn't want to leave her house with bitter memories.
Prerna was even participating in all her rituals with all the happiness.
She even talked to Chavi and have her some advices as how to manage after wedding that she heard carefully and mentally noted few things that she needs to take care of after being a married woman.
Although she knows that everyone in Anirudh family loves her already and she woyld learn things with time eventually as he assured her once when she let out her insecurities in front of him.
Even Rekha ji also asked her to be tension free and enjoy the process as they were all here to guide and support her and she is just like the other 3 for her .
Chavi got emotional and Rekha ji has playful scolded her to not waste her precious tears like that as she can't see her daughter shedding tears .
Chavi sometimes wondered how she got this lucky to get such an understanding family .
She could see the perfect blend of traditional and modern values in them .
Nobody is perfect but what she likes about Anirudh and his family is the acceptance that they showed towards her . Never for once they made her feel like she was not mature enough or doesn't match some ideal standards that society has set for the daughter in laws.
They accepted her for whom is she without trying to mould her but also corrected her when never she does any mistakes.
They valued her for the person who she is from inside without finding faults in her .
All the 3 siblings knows some basic cooking skills as Rekha ji consider as important for one to know for basic survival.
But they didn't make fun of her that she was almost null in that department instead they were willing to be her helping hand .
Chavi kissed his name that was written on her palm in between the intricate designs of mehandi .

Here Arushi made a heart writing Chavi's name on Anirudh's palm making him groan at his sister .
She wrote other family members name on his other hand offcourse highlighting hers as they were also important as per her logic making him chuckle.
He let her do it as it made her happy.
She also made a crown 👑 on top of her name as she is his princess as he calls her and added an emoji 😑 in front of Aniket's name .
Rekha ji slapped the back of her lightly before she could add some more creativity on Anirudh's palms .