chapter 21

Kaha hai ye ladka . Aaj iski engagement hai or ye abhi Tak Ghar nahi aaya ....Rekha ji muttered dialing Anirudh's number.
(Where is this boy!! Today is his engagement but he has not returned home yet)
Maa I will be there in 5 minutes Anirudh said as soon as he answered the call without letting his mother speak anything.
Rekha ji shook her head and turned towards the other two who were fussing over something useless yet again .

Soon after Anirudh got ready they all left to Chavi's house for the engagement function . As per Anirudh's request only close family members were invited for the function as he wanted to keep it minimal and simple.

Rashmi helped Chavi to get ready. Prerna's family along with Parul were also there . Initially Chavi felt awkward with Parul but then got busy with Rashmi and her other friends khusi and Pooja .
She was hell excited and glowing with happiness.

Sometimes later Chavi was escorted to the hall by her friends.
Her eyes looked for him who was chatting with her brother and few other relatives looking handsome as always .
She greeted everyone folding her hands and Rekha ji kissed her forehead and put a black dot behind her ear to protect her from evil eyes.
Arushi and Aniket hugged her too and complimenting her looks .
Chavi could feel his intense gaze over her and a blush creeped over her cheeks .
Anirudh on the other hand was admiring her beautiful self . He was happy seeing her with his family and the bond between them .

Pandit ji arrived and they were made to sit beside each other . Pandit ji chanted some mantras and put a tilak on their forhead .
Arushi forwarded the ring to her Anirudh and he gently slipped the ring in Chavi's finger making her smile wholeheartedly.
Chavi did the same and everyone clapped as they finally got engaged.
Rekha ji gifted some jewellery and clothes to Chavi as a ritual and same was done to Anirudh by Charnjeet and Prerna.
After clicking photos with everyone and some couple photos they headed for the lunch .
Till the time Chavi and Anirudh didn't got the time to talk with each other as they were surrounded by everyone.
After lunch Chavi requested Rashmi to somehow bring Anirudh to her room as she wanted to spend some alone time with him .

Kaha le jaa Rahi hai Rashu tu mujhe ...Anirudh asked Rashmi as she dragged him upstairs.
(Where are you taking me Rashmi)
Have some patience Bhai . You will get to know in sometime...Rashmi said.
Go...Rashmi instructed Anirudh pointing towards Chavi's room .
Anirudh finally knew what was going on and he nodded as Rashmi and entred the room.
Chavi who was so eager to spend some alone time with him got nervous and shy all of a sudden seeing her coming close to her.
Anirudh smirked seeing her flushed state and thought to tease her taking the advantage of the situation as it's a very rare sight to see her shying away .
He pulled her face up holding her chin making her look at him .
He feathered her cheek sensouly with his thumb making her shiver .
You are look ravishing today ....he huskily whispered making her close her eyes.
Her heart beated widely due to his ministrations.
Her reaction encouraged Anirudh to go ahead his plan of teasing long forgotten.
He sneaked his arm around her bare waist pulling her closer .
He nuzzled his nose on her side of face and inhaled a deep breath.
While Chavi was completely intoxicated by this new intemacy. She clutched his blazer tightly as her stomach twisted in a very bad way .
Anirudh scattered kisses along her jaw line making her bite her lower lip .
He freed her lip from her teeth with his thumb making her open her eyes.
He leaned closer tilting her neck and she lowered her leshes submitting herself and that was it for Anirudh to capture her plumb lips between his.
Chavi caressed his nape as their lips moulded with each other .
Anirudh sucked her lips harder making her fist his hairs and moan in his mouth .
He bit her lower lip making her open her mouth and his tongue invaded her mouth taking the chance .
He left her giving a last tug to her lower lip when she felt out of breath.
Her lips were swollen lipstick smudged and was breathing heavily.
She hide her face into his chest making him chuckle at her shyness.
Chavi fixed her makeup and reapplied the lipstick while he was just admiring her sitting on the bed .
She couldn't meet his gaze after that kiss .
Shall we go now...he asked and she finally looked up at him and noticed the lipstick stain on his lips .
Rukiye....she said and hurriedly grabbed some tissues from her vanity box.
(Wait ...)
She held his hand and gestured him to sit down on the bed and stood between his legs cupping his cheek and started wiping the traces of her lipstick on his lips .
Anirudh pulled her closer by her waist making her beetroot red.
Vese to bada romance romance karti thi ab ku bolti band ho gai hai ....he teased making her pout cutely.
(You used to talk a lot about romance now cat got your tongue)
Please mat kariye....she pleaded making him smile .
(Please don't ...)
Come here...saying he pulled her in his lap and she hid her face in the crook of his neck .
Khus hai tu ...he asked caressing her palm with his thumb .
(Are you happy..)
Bohot...she whispered smiling in his neck .
(Very)
Pandit ji ne 2 dates nikali hai shaddi ki but I have asked for the later one ....he told making her look at him with frown .
(The priest has given 2 dates for our wedding)
Kyu....she questioned.
(Why)
I am thinking to renovate the house and transform it into a duplex before our wedding and it needs at least 2 months ...he explained.
2 mahine se pehle nahi ho sakta kya sab....she asked making him laugh .
(Can't it get finished before 2 months)