chapter 30

By the time they reached home it was late in the evening.
The house was decorated with lights .
Rekha ji welcomed the couple performing their Aarti .
Chavi pushed the rice filled pot and entered the  house .
Later she imprinted her foot prints on a white cloth by dipping her feet in the red liquid .
Anirudh and Chavi took the blessings of the god by lightening the Diya 🪔.

Now it's time for my favourite part .....
The post wedding games.....Arushi said excitedly making everyone chuckle.
The cousins got divided into the teams as few were supporting Anirudh and the rest were in Chavi's team .
Aniket was cheering for Chavi while Arushi was clearly rooting for her brother.
Rekha ji chuckled at their antiques while Riya was made the incharge of the game .
So the couple has to find the ring in the milk pot and who ever will win the 2 rounds out of 3 will win the game and will be dominating the marriage as it signifies.
Chavi was all focused while Anirudh was just enjoying it.
In the first round Chavi got the ring 💍 and she became happy and wiggled her eyebrows at Anirudh challenging him .
As a result he won the next two round making her scowl as she lost the game making Anirudh chuckle.
He let her win the rest of the games just to make her happy .

Later Arushi and Rashmi helped her in getting out of her heavy wedding dress and got changed into a beautiful saree and wore the gold jewellery along with her wedding Chura ( Bangles ) , mangal Sutra .
She let her hairs half open as her head was aching due to the dozen of pins and that heavy bun.
She had her dinner with Rashmi , Arushi and other cousins of Anirudh .
Rekha ji introduced Chavi to Anirudh's bua Mala and other Aunts who praised her beauty and blessed her .

While Anirudh also got changed and left to settle the things after having his dinner with his cousins and friends .
The relatives will be staying back till the reception hence the house was full of people.
Anirudh settled the rest of the bills that were left along with Rahul .
Currently both were accounting the expenses that were done during the entire wedding including the reception that was still pending.
It was a bit extra then what they have estimated but it was manageable.
Anirudh has not used any of the FD's that he had secured for his siblings future.
He used his personal savings for all the expenses.
It was around 10 when he returned home .
His cousins along with Arushi and Ofcourse Rashmi blocked his way to his room as they wanted the neg ( money demanded by sisters as a ritual).
I am already bankrupt ladies please have mercy on this poor man ....Anirudh said making them scowl.
No excuses Bhai, if you want to enter inside then you have to pay the price ....Arushi said.
After a lot of negotiations he finally gave them the amount making them happy.
He took a deep breath before entering his room where his newly wedded wife was waiting for him .
Chavi straighten herself as he entred the room and locked the door.
The room was decorated with candle and lamps and she was thankful that they didn't wasted the floweres spreading them on the bed.
Her heart beated widely as he approached her . She didn't dare to look up but could feel his intense gaze on herself.
She was still in her saree as she was waiting for him to come but when he was finally here she was feeling extremely nervous and shy in the anticipation of upcoming events.
Vese to bade romantic novel phadati ho but no veil on your face....no milk for offering me ....he teased making her snap her head at him .
(You read a lot of romantic novels yet..)
I will cover my face with the veil now but what about milk part ....Nobody gave me milk and I couldn't ask them myself Na....she said making him bite his cheek to hide his smile .
He finally succeeded in diverting her mind and lessening her nervousness.
And why can't you ask them ....he questioned.
Aap bhi na...kya kehti mei. Mujhe dhoodh ka glass do kuki aaj meri suhagraat hai ....she asked making him look at her in amusement.
Ohhh so aaj Suhagraat hai .....he amused making her look away as red hue spreaded on her cheeks .
To shuru kare ......he asked bluntly making her widen her eyes.
He shook his head with a chuckle before sitting beside her on the bed .
Come here ....he opend his arm for her and she happily rushed into her safe place.
So how are you feeling after getting married Miss Chavi....Anirudh asked making her chuckle.
I still couldn't believe that I am married... it feels like a dream...she said looking at his face with a smile .
The next moment she shrieked and slapped on his arm as he pinched 🤌 on her waist.
I was just making you believe that it's not a dream ....Anirudh said feigning innocent as she narrowed her eyes at him and planted a kiss on her cheek .
Chavi smiled kissing him back on his cheek .
Suhagraat mei cheek pe kiss kon karta hai wifey . I expected better from you ....Anirudh said making her giggle .
Chalo pehle sab rituals poore kar lete hai ...Anirudh said standing up from the bed making her frown .
Konsa ritual..... Chavi asked feeling confused.
Anirudh walked towards the cupboard and took out the gift making her grin .
Chavi hurriedly started to unwrap the gift making him chuckle.
She smiled seeing the content as it has all the novels that she had in her wishlist.
She hugged him immediately making him wrap his arms around her .
I love you ......she confessed kissing on his neck .
Anirudh groaned and pulled her face out of his neck and smashed his lips on her taking her by surprise.
There was an urgency in his kiss and Chavi moaned as he squeezed her bare waist .
His hand traced her bare skin on the back  while she massaged his nape .
Anirudh pressed wet kisses on the side of her neck occassionally sucking and nibling her skin .
He was holding her by waist with one hand while the other was tracing her bosoms making her shiver .
He removed her unpinned her saree from the shoulder making it slip on the ground exposing her curves .
He groped her boobs over the blouse making her moan .
Anirudh gave a bite on her throat letting out a cry from her .
He sucked the area to sooth the pain .
He made her lay on the bed and hovered over her .
Are you tired....he asked and she shaked her head in No.
I promise , you will be once I will be done with you ....he huskily whispered making her blush hard understanding the meaning behind his words .
He caressed her waist with the back of his hand while looking into her eyes .
Chavi smiled Shyly and looked away not able to take his intense gaze .
Her breath hitched when he undid her plates and eventually removed the saree leaving her in her blouse and under skirt.
He captured her lips again pulling her to lay her on her side and opened her blouse .
Chavi was not wearing any bra as the blouse was a padded one .
Anirudh took it out of her arms making her shiver as she was half naked now .
She hugged him tightly as she broke the kiss feeling shy to show her assets to him .
Anirudh rubbed her nacked back and kissed her shoulder making her squirm beneath him .
He made her lay on her back and gazed  at her round melons. His eyes filled with desire seeing her hidden beauty.
Ravishing....he muttered making her blush hard.
He teased her nipples pinching and caressing them . Shhhhhh....dheere (slowly)....she hissed when he pinched her bud  hard .
She wriggled feeling a wave of pain and pleasure as he continued his assualt  making her nipples erect .
Please.....na Anirudh. It's enough of teasing now ....Chavi pleaded making him smirk .
And he finally took the nipple in his warm mouth and sucked it making her moan .
Ahhhhhh...
His hand was busy playing with the other melon  while he lapped his tongue over her nipple pleasing her .
Chavi arched her back and pushed his head more into her breast .
Ahhhhhhh....she let out another cry as he dug his teeth in her flesh .
He then gave his  attention to the other one while his hand opend the knot of the underskirt and slided it down to her knees .
Chavi pushed it out her legs and his hand slid  into her panty making her close her eyes .
She was dripping down there and her thighs clutched as he cupped her womanhood  pressing it.
He caressed  her wet folds and her core throbbed feeling his touch at her most intimate part .
Anirudh rubbed her clit and pinched it making her moan loudly.
He kissed her on lips while rubbing her down there .
Her core leaked more feeling extreme pleasure.
Ahhhhhhhhh she jerked as his finger entred her vagina .
Anirudh parted her thigh with his leg and pushed his entire finger inside her core .
You like it....he asked making her node .
He added the other finger too and kept on fingering her until she cummed.
Chavi breathed heavily as she reached her first orgasm .
She couldn't describe how she just felt .
Anirudh took out his clothes along with his boxer releasing the beast.
Chavi gasped looking at the size making him smirk .
He rolled a condom over his junior and positioned himself between her legs .
He rubbed his hard member on her entrance.
Chavi moaned feeling the sensation.
Anirudh pushed the tip of  hardness inside with a sudden jerk making her shriek  feeling a sudden jolt of pain .
Anirudh caressed her hairs asking her to relax kissing all over her face .
Tears flowed out of her eyes as her inside stretched unbearably .
Anirudh pushed the whole member inside with another jerk feeling her inside.
Chavi cried digging her nails in his arm .
After a few minutes when the pain lessened a bit Anirudh started moving slowly.
Chavi could still feel the pain but tried to relax herself as everyone women has to go through this once in her life time .
Anirudh increased the pace as he thrusted in and out .
Chavi finally started to feel some pleasure and the pain subsided with time .
Her tight wall clutched his member making him groan and he rammed her hard and fast .
Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and she sneaked her arms around his neck pulling him down for a kiss .
Her throat soared due to continuous moaning and screaming his name  .
Their skin slapped against each other as he slammed against her creating an erotic sound.
Her anklets jiggled as he continued with his act .
Anirudh made her lay on her stomach and  entered from the back hitting her main spot.
He spanked her round bottom imprinting his finger marks .
He made her look at him from her shoulder as he made love to her .
Chavi clutched the bedsheet tightly as she moaned feeling him deep inside her .
She has  lost count of  how many times she has cummed by now .
They continued their love making session till the wee hours of the morning and later slept in each other arms feeling complete and ecstatic .