chapter 18

Anirudh took her to the Ambience mall .
And as per her wish they were currently watching a movie in PVR.
But to her displeasure Anirudh was completely engrossed into watching the movie and not paying any heed to her .
Chavi huffed eating the popcorn 🍿 and glared at the screen.
It was an action-thriller and she was bored to death.
Anirudh....she nudged him but he was totally immersed in the action scene going on the screen.
She shaked his shoulder and he looked at her for a split second.
What....!!! He asked looking in the front again .
I am bored and feeling sleepy...
She whinned.
It's ok....sleep then...the story has got intense just now . Don't disturb me ....he said making her gasp.
She wanted to throw a tantrum but  didn't want to spoil his mood.
She turned in her seat and looked at his handsome face .
His intense expression that would change  every minute.
He would fist his hand and his expression hardened when the hero was being beaten by a bunch of goons .
She smiled looking at him. He is such a child at heart .
They moved out as the movie ended and Anirudh was really in a good mood .
What would you like to do next ....he asked her.
Ummm lets shop....she said dragging him to the ladies section.
Chavi being herself was excitedly looking for some dresses while Anirudh scrolled  his phone feeling bored.
Chavi turned to look at him only to scowl seeing him busy in his phone .
She has thought of spending some time with him but the mall idea seems bad.
Let's go ,I don't won't to buy anything....she said making him look up .
Why??? He frowned seeing her pissed off mood.
I want your time and attention and not all these things ....she said with a pout hugging him , making him smile subtly.
Hmmm....he hummed wrapping her in his arms .
Her stomach growled hinting that she was hungry and needed some food .
She looked at him from his chest with a pout while he chuckled blobbing her nose .
Let me take you to a special place and you will enjoy it there for sure ....he said making her grin widely.
Chavi couldn't help but ask him every now and then where they were  going but Anirudh kept his mouth sealed keeping it as a surprise for her.
That's not fair . Aaj Mera birthday hai aur aap mujhe phir bhi pareshan kar rahe h .
At least Banda birthday k din to baat maan le but nahi,  ...she huffed making him shake his head at her blabbering.
(Its is my birthday, you should comply to everything I say today atleast . )
Have some patience you will get to know it soon....he said focusing on the road .

Soon they stopped at a Dhaba (,motel).
Everything there spoke of Haryanvi culture. From the village style decore to the sitting arrangement everything was Desi in style .
A man wearing Turban welcomed them greeting them Ram Ram !!!
Chavi was thrilled and was looking here and there like an excited kid holding onto Anirudh's arm.
Wow, this is so beautiful. I never knew something like this also exists amidst the skyscrapers  ....she spoke admiring the rural vibes of the Place.

They sat on the charpai (cot) facing each other .
Soon two helpers served them the delicious Desi food .
Umhhhh....This is sooo delicious....Chavi moaned enjoying the food making Anirudh smile .
They left after Anirudh paid the bill and also tipped the guy who was serving them  making him smile widely.
Chavi leaned of his shoulder as he drove .
I don't want to go home ....she muttered clinging onto his arm .
Arrree baba...aaj to tumhara birthday hai .
(It's your birthday today)
Everyone must be waiting for you there .
Don't you want to celebrate with them ....
He asked patting her head as if she is a child .
But I don't feel like leaving you ....she confessed making his heart flutter.
Hmmm...but I won't be able to tolerate you any more today . I am done for the day ....he teased making her gasp .
Anirudh !!!! She whinned making him laugh .
Aap itna jaldi pak Gaye mujhse ...she asked turning in her seat to face him .
(You are fed up of me already).
I was just joking baba....he said pinching her nose making her wince and slap his hand away .
Nahi mujhe pata lag raha h aapko koi interest nahi hai mujhme. Aaj bhi itni request karne k baad aaye h ....she said feigning sadness .
(No, I can feel that you are no more interested in me . Today also you came after so much of requesting).
Hmmm, In that case I don't think I should give you the gift that I brought for you he said making her look at him with wide eyes.
Noooo. I want my gift . I was just kidding you know....she said clutching on his arm .
Anirudh just shook his head at her with a slight chuckle.
Open the dash board ...he asked and she without any delay took out the gift 🎁 from the dash board.
She impatiently opened the box .
Wow......her eyes glimmered looking at the beautiful pair of anklets.
She wore them immediately and kissed his cheek thanking him for the beautiful gift .
You are the best.....she exclaimed.
But someone was complaining a few moments back  ....he teased making her laugh .

Both were happy in their own world unaware of a pair of eyes who were scrutinizing them from far .