chapter 34

Yeahhh I will be there before 9.....
You just take the print outs and recheck everything once before I come .
Also ask Mr. Sharma from the accounts department for the Last month reports and current updates .....
Anirudh was on the phone while having his breakfast.
Chavi sighed in disbelief looking at her husband who couldn't see beyond his work .
Anirudh bache don't over work yourself. I know work is important but you shouldn't compromise on your health. You are not eating your food properly now a days and always leave in hurry and return home late then usual timings....Rekha ji said concerned over his health .
Maa, I know but it's just for few days . As we will be getting promotion by Diwali hence everyone is doing their best . I have given best of my work and I don't want to compromise on anything last minute....Anirudh explained making her node .
I understand bache but please take care of yourself and have your meals on time . I won't listen anything regarding this now ...Rekha ji demanded.
Okayyy boss....Anirudh said making his siblings and Chavi chuckle.

Anirudh pulled Chavi in his arms as he came back to the room to grab his bag and laptop.
I know you have some complaints too but I promise I will make it up to you and also don't go for Ramleela today . I will be back home early ...he said cupping her face while his thumb caressed her cheeks .
He bent down capturing her lips for a quick passionate kiss.
He softly sucked her lips grabbing her neck and tilting her head back ward.
Chavi reciprocated the kiss pouring her love into it .
His other hand grabbed her waist pulling her closer as such there was no gap for air to pass between them .
Anirudh trailed kisses to her jaw line and nibbles her earlobe making her moan .
He then sucked and kissed on the side of her neck driving her crazy .
He gropped her bottom and her core throbbed at his intimate touches.
Aap late ho jaayenge .....she said although she didn't want him to stop anytime soon but knew that he would drive fast to reach office on time and she didn't want that at any cost.
( you will get late ).
Hmmmm...he just hummed continuing his ministrations on her .
His phone ringed making him come out of her neck .
He attended the call running his hand in his hairs messing them while talking on the phone .
I have to go now but I will try to come early today ...he said giving her a last peck on her lips making her smile .
Okayyyy I will be waiting for you and Drive safely....she said making him node .

It was evening and Chavi was having tea with Rekha ji when Aniket came from outside dancing in joy .
Bhabiiiiiiii guess what ...I got the role of Bharat now as the boy playing Bharat backed out today due to some emergency and I volunteered to play the role ....I will be playing two characters now .
And with costumes nobody will find it odd or something....he told Chavi making her smile .
Today you will get to see my performance as Bharat ....he said raising his collars .
Chavi then remebered that she have to stay back as Anirudh asked her .
Ummmm I don't think I will be coming....Chavi tried to say but Aniket cut her off in between.
Please Bhabi...you can't do this to me . You cheered for Arushi yesterday and I wanted you to be there for me .....you have to come and I am not taking a No from you .....Aniket said making Chavi give into his request.
She can't upset him as he really looks upto her for cheering him today .
She wont stay there till end and will come back soon after watching Aniket....she decided .

They all left for Ramleela and today Rashmi has come too specially for Ramleela. Chavi was surprised as she didn't knew anything about her coming here .

Anirudh on the other hand reached home to surprise her wife with her favourite Icecream but got really disappointed not finding her home .
He skipped his lunch to complete his work before his usual time so that he can reach back home early and here she went to Ramleela even when he specially asked her to stay back.
His mood turned sore as she really didn't considered his feelings and went with everyone else to see Ramleela.
She could have denied him in the morning only if she wanted to go there he thought putting the ice-cream in the fridge.
He changed his clothes and had his dinner and retired to his room with a pissed off mood .

Chavi somehow made an excuse and came back home by 10 .
She tried to leave early but Rashmi and Riya Bhabi didn't let her come.
She saw his car in the parking lot and knew she screwed up .
She entred the room only to find him sleeping on his side .
She slowly walked towards him and shaked him a little.
Aap itni jaldi soo gye ....she asked when he slightly opened his eyes .
Hmmm...don't disturb me now and let me sleep. I am very tired....he said feeling irritated.
Okayyy...sorry...she whispered and went to change her clothes.
Chavi laid beside him facing his back .
She knew that he was angry with her and was contemplating whether to turn him around or let him sleep.
To be honest she was scared of his anger . Although he is a very loving husband and comply to her every demand but when his temper rises he becomes a complete different man .
She has been subjected to his anger a few times and she didn't want to take a risk knowing that he is tired and was  working relentlessly throughout the day .