chapter 35

Anirudh was still sleeping as it was the weekend .
Chavi came to the living room only to find Aniket and Arushi lazily sprawled on the couch still feeling sleepy.
She chuckled looking at the duo and entered the kitchen to find Rekha ji busy in preparation of the breakfast.
Maa let me help you ....Chavi said taking the boiled potato 🥔 from her hand and started peeling it .
Kya banaoge aaj ....she asked .
(What will you make today )
Aloo Paratha...Anirudh ko pasand hai na and aaj weekend bhi hai .
(Aloo Paratha As today is the weekend and Anirudh likes it).
Lunch to Bhaiya(Randhir's house)k yaha hi hoga as usual. Rashmi and Amit bhi aaye hai ....Rekha ji said making her node .
(Lunch will be at Singh's house as usual also Rashmi and Amit have come too).
Riya se ek baar call kar k puch Lena ki vo kya bana rahi hai USS hisab se hum bhi kuch bana k le jaayege ....Rekha ji further added .
(Call Riya once to ask her about the menu and we will prepare some dishes accordingly).
Okay I will do it. Last time mei or Anirudh unke friend k ghar chale gye the or usse pehle lunch humare idhar hi hua tha kyuki Bua ji bhi idhar hi thi . So this will be my first time to join the lunch at mama ji house ...Chavi said excitedly making Rekha ji chuckle.
(Last time I and Anirudh went to his friends place and before that lunch was at our place only as Aunt was there)
Hmmm...this has become an unsaid rule to have lunch there on weekends.
We have been doing this from the time since we shifted here . It was Randhir Bhai who suggested this ,as we all remain busy during the weekdays with our respective work....Rekha ji informed.
Yeahhh it's a great idea . It feels really nice to have everyone around ....Chavi said making Rekha ji smile .
Maaaa coffeee!!!!! Aniket said in his sleepy tone.
Me tooooo.....Arushi said making Rekha ji shook her head at her lazy kids .
Both you go and brush your teeth and freshen up or you won't get anything...Rekha ji chided from the kitchen making them groan but then they both complied getting up .
Rekha ji prepared coffee for the 3 of them .
Chavi gave them their mugs and took hers settling beside Arushi on the couch .
Bhabi Is Bhai home today .... Aniket asked making Chavi node .
Please can you get me his car keys. I promise I will be back before lunch ....Aniket asked with puppy eyes.
Bhabi don't fall for his looks , Bhai will get angry as last time he bumped the car into a poll ....Arushi said sipping her coffee while Aniket glared at her .
That happened only once and that too way back . I am an expert driver now ....Aniket said making Arushi roll her eyes.
Expertttt driver...she mimicked him .
It's ok , you can take my car if you want .... Chavi proposed.
But I want to drive his car as he just got it modified...he said .
Pleaseeeee Bhabi . I promise I will be back before lunch and park it on its place .Also Bhai will be home and won't get to know about it Aniket pleaded making Chavi node .
Thankyou Bhabiii . You are theeee best .... Aniket said hugging her making Chavi laugh.
As Rekha ji prepared Aloo Paratha for them and asked Chavi to wake up Anirudh as he has slept enough.
Chavi sauntred to her room only to collide with Anirudh who was coming downstairs.
Aap ready bhi ho gye ....she asked looking at him to which he didn't replied and went downstairs.
Chavi huffed knowing that he won't talk to her now . She followed him behind and they had their breakfast with Arushi telling Anirudh about her role and showing him the clips in between.
Arushi went in the kitchen finishing up her breakfast.
Bhaiiiiiiii....you bought Icecream for me yesterday....she squealed happily coming out the kitchen with Icecream tub in her hand .
Aniket looked at his brother accusingly.
Tere liye bhi hai ...Anirudh said dismissing his look making Aniket grin .
Hmmmm 3 tubs hai ... Chocolate, vanilla and butterscotch...Arushi confirmed.
So he brought ice cream for her last night but he didn't tell her as he is angry with her Chavi thought ,peering at her husband.

As promised Chavi sneaked out the keys from her room and gave it to Aniket as Anirudh was busy on a phone call .
Chavi called Riya Bhabi asking her about the lunch and decided to make a panner dish that she has recently learned from Rekha ji .

Chavi got busy making the gravy momentarily looking at her husband who was busy watching the last match that he missed due to his office work .
As Arushi was busy making his assignments and Rekha ji has gone to Market to buy groceries she was alone with her husband in the hall at this moment.