chapter 15

Aap aaj free hai??? Chavi asked hopefully.
(Are you free today).
I have a very important presentation today so nope. Not today...he said as he drove towards his office.
Chavi was looking forward to meet him but as always he is too busy to spare her some time .
It's been a month since he declined Parul's proposal and they talk over the phone everyday more like Chavi talks and he just listens giving his input where ever necessary.
Anirudh has now become more comfortable with her . Also Chavi has made him accept that he likes her but unknown to her he has started falling for her too but will he tell her this ...the answer is offcourse No.

Mei aapse kitne din se request kar rahi hu ki mujhse mil lo ek baar but No . Aap ko sirf kaam se matlab hai baaki jaaye bhaad mei...she said angrily and hanged up the call .
(I am requesting you from days to meet me once but no , you only care about your work and others can go to hell).
Anirudh sighed knowing that her anger was justified somewhere but he truly was busy as he has took a week leave for Rashmi's wedding and he has a lot of work piled up but now he has to do something for her too .
Today was Friday and he decided to take her out for dinner in some fancy Restaurant in Gurgaon  after his office .
He made the reservations and thought to inform her about the same in the evening.

Here Chavi decided to spend time with her cute nephew Aayush and forget about Anirudh for time being.
She took him to the nearby Park and played with the cute little childrens there .
She loves kids as they are innocent and cute. She feel happy around them .

Meanwhile Anirudh got busy with his presentation and it totally slipped out his mind to inform Chavi about the dinner plan.
It was around 7:30 when he wrapped up his work and realised that he had made reservations for the dinner.
He called her up but she didn't answered his phone calls.
He decided to text her the details as she will definitely checkout his message and as guessed his message was seen immediately.
He chuckled at her antiques and left towards the destination after freshining up .
He bought some chocolates and a pair of silver  jhumka for her knowing that she loves this kind of stuff.

He reached the restaurant by 8 and Chavi was nowhere to be seen .
He occupied the table and ordered a coffee and some starters for himself knowing that she will take time getting ready and won't be here anytime soon.
Here Chavi made an excuse of her friend's birthday and got ready hurriedly.

She reached there by 9 and he was already waiting for her .
She sat on the chair in front of him and then only he looked up from his phone .
She looked absolutely beautiful with minimal makeup and open hair .
Hiiiii she said smiling widely.
You are late !!! That's what he replied.
All thanks to you . You should have informed me earlier. I came here on such short notice ,you should be grateful for that but no Mr. Rathi has to complain.
Log date pe  compliment dete h but nahi apko bus complaint karni hai ...she huffed making him smile.
(People give compliments on their first date but you are busy complaining).
Who said it's a date ....he asked making her look at him with narrowed eyes.
What it is then. When a girlfriend and boyfriend go out for a dinner it's a date only ....she said in an obvious tone .
But I am not your boyfriend....he said making her look at him in disbelief but soon she smiled mischievously.
Offcourse you are not my boyfriend but you are my soon to be husband....she stated making him choke on his spit.
He passed her the chocolate and the earrings and she grinned widely.
Wow, thank you so much . I love jhumka's (earrings,) but not more than you of course....she flirted making him shake his head with a smile .
He has become used to her flirting but he truly loves it secretly.
Let's order something I am really hungry . ....he said going through the menu card.
What would you like to have ....he asked .
Anything of your choice as My favourite meal is already in front of me...she said making him laugh .
So cheesy.....he commented and she laughed too .
He ordered for both of them and they dig into their food chatting and laughing.
It was so easy being with her and he truly enjoyed her company. She makes him feel happy and loved .

They were walking on the road after being done with  their dinner as suggested by her . She clung to his arm as they walked by the road side .
Aap shaddi ki baat kab karege ghar p....she asked.
(When you will talk about marriage at home )
Bohot jaldi nahi h tumhe shaddi ki ...he teased.
(You are too eager to marry! Aren't you)
Haan hai toh...Ab mei aapse pyar hi itna karti hu ki or nahi wait hota mere se ....she said making him wrap his arm around her shoulder.
(Of course I am ,now that I love you so much ,I can't wait for it any more).
Hmmm....I will talk to them soon then ...he said making her grin .
They stopped in front of her car and she hugged him taking him by surprise but soon he reciprocated the hug .

If someone had told him that he would fall in love with someone few months before he would have laughed at their faces but now look at him hugging her in his arms tightly and never wanting to let her go .

Chavi looked at him from his chest with a shy smile still hugging him .
He bobbed her nose with his making her close her eyes and savour the moment.
He tugged her hairs behind her ear.
Ok....get going now ..it's already past 10 ...he said looking at his wrist watch .
Please 5 minutes more ....she said snuggling into him making him pat her head .
Aapka pata nahi phir kab miloge ....she murmered making him chortle.
(Don't know when will  you be meeting again ).
After 10 more minutes he made her sit in her car . She looked at him with a pout and he bent down to her window and kissed her forehead surprising her .
She smiled happily and signed him to bent down again .
He did as per her wish .She whispered I love you in his ear and  planted a kiss on his cheek and then hurriedly rolled the window up making him laugh at her shyness.
He waved her bye and then left for his home .