chapter 55

5 months later ....

Chavi was getting ready while the little Anvi who has now started walking no in fact running and forming a half broken sentence was busy playing her toys sitting on the bed .
Mumma.....luk ....she showed Chavi her little teddy 🧸 bear and Chavi smiled at her daughter.
Wow....can I get that teddy please ....Chavi asked turning towards her while wearing her bangles.
Noope....she denied instantly hugging the teddy making Chavi shake her head . Her daughter is such a brat she won't share anything with anyone except Anirudh and for her vocabulary thanks to Arushi who teaches her all the slangs .
Chavi sat beside her on the bed and Anvi finally looked at her mother and her eyes gleamed looking at her mother.
Mumma luk plety .....she said while giving her mother a kiss in the air making Chavi laugh.
Thankyou my baby ........Chavi said kissing her chubby cheeks .
Now come Papa might be waiting for us downstairs.....She said picking up Anvi who was grabbing her teddy 🧸 and was not ready to leave it .
Chavi let her hold it knowing she would cry otherwise and both father and daughter duo will throw tantrums at her .

Actually they all were going to Mohit and Parul's wedding reception.
Yes Parul fall in love with Mohit as they worked in the same office , Mohit being her senior.
They have attended all the functions of the wedding and today is the reception.

Chavi entred the hall to find everyone ready and they all left to the venue.
Singh family was also coming with Rahul in his car .
They all reached the venue and Anvi looked at everything with amusement. She stayed with her Daadi during the other wedding functions as she was having a mild fever before and has come with them today only .
Papa llose .....she said looking at a red hibsiscus making Anirudh chuckle. For her every red flower is Rose only .
The ladies joined their group while Anirudh went towards Mohit who was talking to some of his relatives.
Chachuuu.....Anvi called as soon as she saw Mohit .
Finally my doll is here ......Mohit said kissing her head making Anvi giggle .
Sagar kaha hai .....Anirudh asked about Sagar their best friend.
Vo nahi aayega . Uska call aaya hai Bhabhi ki tabiyat khrab ho gai hai ....and you know it's her second trimester. So he is with her ......Mohit said making Anirudh node .
Hmmmm....I will talk to him ..Anirudh said .
Papa amsemm....Anvi said patting Anirudh cheek making Mohit frown .
What is that ??? He asked Anirudh .
Icecream 🍦....Anirudh said and Anvi bobbed her head up and down making them both chuckle.
Noooo baby ....no icecream. You are not well .....he denied as she had fever a day ago .
Anvi made a crying face hearing No from him and Anirudh knew she was very close to wailing out loud .
Look we will eat gulam jaamun there .....sweet sweet tasty tasty ....he said diverting her mind to the other side making her curious about this new dish .
Gul jaanum .....she asked curiously making Anirudh and Mohit chuckle.
Yes Gul Jaanum ......let's go ....he said walking towards the food buffee .

Charnjeet who was already present there feeding Pari and Ayush looked at the duo and signalled them to join .
Maamuuu......Anvi said as she saw Charnjeet who laughed at her little neice enthusiasm.
Yes mera Bacha ....come to Maamu.....he said forwarding his arm and Anvi quickly jumped in .
Anvi became more excited seeing Ayush and Pari and got busy playing with them while Charnjeet fed all of them .
Anirudh you can go ....I will take care of them .... Charnjeet asked him and he left smiling at them .

Chavi saw Anirudh talking with some of his and Mohit's colleagues and frowned not finding Anvi with him .
She went towards them and Anirudh introduced her while she greeted all of them .
Ummm... where is Anvi....she asked slowly .
She is with her Maamu ....he said and she excused herself with a small smile .
Chavi saw her brother sitting with all the 3 kids and making them have the food .
Chavi chuckled approaching them and sat beside her brother taking Pari in her lap .
Noooo Maamu .....I wan that....Anvi pointed towards the Jalebi .
Ohhhh you want Jalebi....He said making her take a bite .
Jabeliiii.....Anvi said making Charnjeet laugh while Chavi chuckle at her daughters unique pronunciation and the best thing was she will try to repeat the words when someone says anything.
She was taking a bite from everything and then will say No ...it was like a game for her .
Bhai ....she is not hungry anymore. She is just playing around . Give her to Me ....Chavi said to Charnjeet but Anvi refused to leave him as he was fulfilling her every wish .
Noooooo.....Anvi turned in Charnjeet Arms hiding her face in his chest making him kiss her head .
Let her be Chavi ....he said and Chavi just shook her head at her dramatic daughter.

Anirudh was looking for his wife with a sleeping Anvi in his arms .
She slept after doing a lot of Masti and dancing on the floor with Ayush , Pari, Ekansh and Riyansh .
Kaha hai ye....he looked around the hall full of people and finally spotted her with Prerna and Rashmi .
Areee so gyi Anvi ..... Prerna asked seeing Anirudh coming towards them .
Hmmm...I think we should leave for home now . The function is almost over now he said looking at Chavi who nodded at him .
Ji Chaliye aap mei bas aa Rahi hu 5 minutes mei ....she said .
All the other members left with Rahul in his car and now Rashmi , Chavi and Anirudh were left .
Anvi didn't go with them as she was still awake and didn't leave Anirudh at all .
Anirudh laid Anvi in the backseat and occupied the driver seat .
Rashmi arrived with her bags few moments later and sat in the back with Anvi .
Where is Chavi. Why is she taking so much of time .....Anirudh asked looking at his watch . It was more then 20 minutes that they were waiting for her .
He tried calling her but she didn't picked up her call .
Anirudh was now hell irritated and tired too.
He got out of the car to look for her when he found her rushing towards the car .
Kitne der se wait kar rahe hai kya Kar rahi thi abhi Tak .....he asked starting the car .
Sorry , Actually Bhabhi kuch batane lag gyi thi last moment p ...she said .
Phone p bhi ho sakti thi na yrr ye sab baate ya sab kuch aaj hi khtam karna tha . Itni der se baate hi kar rahi thi na . Asa to hai nahi ki abhi aaye the or chal diye . We are here from past 5 hours . Pata nahi kya hi baate hoti h assi jo khtam hone ka naam nahi leti .....he rented with a scowl on his face .
Anirudh asa ho jata hai ki jaruri baate end mei yaad aati hai . Aap kuch jayda hi over react kar rahe hai ab ....Chavi said making him huff .
Haan ab to madam ko lagega hi ki mei over react kar Raha hu . Hadh hai yrr Chavi matlab mene poore time Anvi ko rakha ye soch k ki tum apna time ache se spend Karo relatives and friends k saath and now I am over reacting if I asked you to be on time ....he said offended by her remark.
Rashmi stayed silent sitting in the back not wanting to intrude between the couple.
Bohot badi meharbani aapki jo apni hi beti ko sambhal liya kuch der ....Chavi taunted him back fueling his anger .
Mind your tone and tongue. Ye taunt kisi or ko karna kuki mei ye badtameezi nahi lene vala ....he said in a hard tone making Chavi realise her pitch and edge in the tone .
She looked out of window keeping her mouth shut for rest of the journey.
Anirudh dropped Rashmi first in front of the singh house and finally reached their home.
He left taking Anvi in his arm leaving Chavi behind .
He Changed her clothes and tucked her under the sheets and left to get himself changed into night clothes.
Chavi entred the room to find him sleeping with Anvi in his arms .
She removed her jewellery not making any noise and slept beside them changing her dress.
She looked at his face and could easily depict his angry self seeing the creases on his forehead.
She realised that in a heated argument one should remain calm otherwise things gets more messy and ugly .
No matter who is wrong , but one need to be calm when the other one is angry . It is crucial to maintain a balance .
One should not ignite the already burning matter .
Things can be sorted out later when your partner cools down and is back to normal.
Or she should have handled the matter calmly.
He is not some one who loses his temper very easily. He is strict but not short tempered. He would distance himself from the things that doesn't go as per his choice rather then debating or arguing over it .