chapter 26

Anirudh bache go and pick up your Bua and her family from the railway station Rekha asked Anirudh who nodded and grabbed the key of his car to leave for the Railway station.
His Bua Mala   was coming today with her family from Allahabad. Although she loves them but is not fond of their mother that much .
Mala hugged her nephew as he greeted her . She could see a glimpse of her brother in Anirudh and she became a bit emotional remembering him .
Anirudh greeted his Phupha ji Kishor Chaudhary and met his cousin brother Nitish who was just a year younger than him and Rupali his Bua's daughter who was of  the same age as of Aniket.
All the way back to home his Bua was complaining about how he doesn't remember them and have not visited them in a while .
She also inquired about Chavi and was happy to know that how he rejected the proposal of Parul as she didn't like his Mami at all and didn't want her niece to be Anirudh's bride making him chuckle.
Kishor requested her to not say it in front of the Singh family making her huff and they all broke out in laughter seeing her antiques.
Actually they were not able to make it up for his engagement as Rupali's exam were going on and his Phupha ji was also not well at that time.
Aniket and Arushi met their Bua and her family as they reached home while Rekha welcomed them whole heartedly.
Mala showered her younger niece and nephew with love and also told them that she has brought so many gifts for them making them hug her tightly.
Other relatives from his father's side of the family has also started to come and the whole house was bustling with guests.
Few were staying in the Singh's house while others have occupied their other house which was in the same lane .
Anirudh has made the arrangements for their comfortable stay .
Bunty (Anirudh's Nick name)kuch mattresses or bhi mangava le in case koi jarurat padi to raat ko hall mei lagva lenge ....Rekha said making him node and he asked Aniket to get them with Nitish .
(Bunty arrange some mattress in case if we need them we will make the arrangement in the hall during the night time ).
While same was the case with Chavi.
Her Massi's and other relatives have reached . She was enjoying a lot with her cousins and they were not leaving a chance to tease her .
Although they get very less time to talk with each other but every night Anirudh make sure that she was fine and happy.
They have grown more closer after their first fight and her opening up to him about her problems.
Although he still scolds her and get angry with her but he never stop talking to her .
Also he has become so shameless nowdays and leave no chance to tease her with his double meaning talks .
Her phone rang making her smile as it was his video call only .
Mil gya time aapko mujhse baat karne ka ....she teased making him sigh .
(So you got the time to call me)
Ufff this wedding is a tiresome process. One should go for a court marriage instead. Simple and easy ....he said making her chuckle.
But it has its own fun and Mujhe to bohot maja aa raha hai ....she told playing with her dupatta.
( I am enjoying it ).
Maja aayega hi tumhe to sab pamper kar rahe honge but idhar sab ka Dhyan rakhte rakhte halat khrab ho gai hai meri . Khabi kisi relative ko kuch chaiye hota hai khabi decoration khabi catering vaale ....khabi Arushi ....so much of work ....he rambled making her giggle but she felt bad for him as he has to look after everything alone .
(Of course you will be enjoying yourself as you must be getting pampered by everyone but here I have to take care of everyone's needs whether they are relatives , decorators , caterers or Arushi...)
It's ok .....mehant ka phal Mitha hota hai ....she told .
(The fruit of hardwork is sweet )
Hmmmmm....I am waiting to relish that phal (fruit) only ....he said cockily making her blush at his double meaning talks.
Anirudh...... please Na mat kijiye (please don't ). Everyone is around me and they will tease me seeing my red face ....she said making him grin.
Well I don't care about that. I can talk to my would be wife as I please....he said resting his head on his folded arm.
You are getting shameless day by day ....she said making him smirk.
You have not seen anything as of now . I will do much more than just taking once you will be here .....he said making heat creeps to her cheeks .
Okay it's late now go to sleep. You seems to be tired ...she said trying to change the topic.
Yeahhhh you must sleep too as I won't let you sleep after marriage....he said making her eyes widen at his shamelessness .
They bid each other bye after some more teasing.
Chavi laid on bed with a content smile on her face . She blushed hiding her face in the pillow remembering his dirty talks but she likes it .
His mere gaze was enough to get the butterflies in her stomach.
She thanked God for sending him in her life . Having him is just like a dream come true .
Well in her case it was apt too .