chapter 25

The construction was done now the only thing left was furnishing .
Also Rekha ji was asking Anirudh to get it done as soon as possible as there are only 2 weeks left in the wedding.
Thankfully they have done almost all the shopping for the wedding.
The house has been painted newly and it looks much more spacious now after Renovation.
Anirudh decided to take Chavi to the furniture market and decide the furniture for their room as she was bugging him from the start about her choices and preferences.
Even she was the one who decided the colour of the walls in their room and Anirudh was left with no other option then complying with her demand .
Anirudh called her and she picked up in the first instance making him chuckle.
Jiiii khaiye kese yaad Kiya iss naacheej ko ....she asked making him laugh at her drama .
(How come you remembered me today)
Hmmmm....naacheej ko kuch cheeje dilani thi to majburi mei yaad karna pada....he teased making her whine .
(I had to buy something,so I had no other option left )
To mujhe yaad karna majburi hai aapki. Jaaye mei nahi karti aapse baat ....she said feeling offended.
(So you remember me because of obligation. Just go , I don't wanna talk to you)
Pakka baat nahi karogi .....he asked .
(Are you sure)
Bilkul Bhi Nahi .....she said pressing each and every word .
(Yes, I am )
Thik hai phir mei akele hi select kar k aa jata hu sara furniture baad mei mat kehna asa chaiye tha vesa chaiye tha ......he said trying to control his laughter.
(Okay then , I will go and choose the furniture according to my taste but then don't complain later that you wanted something different)
What......Aapne isaliye call Kiya hai .
Bilkul himmat bhi mat kariye ga mere Bina kuch bhi lene ki . Mei aa rahi hu phir saath chalege ......she demanded making him shake his head at her way of showing her rights over  him that she has been doing after the incident at her home and he truly loves this feeling when she rightfully ask him for the things .
(So you called me for this . Wait for me I am coming . Don't you dare to select anything without me )
You have an  1 hour , isse jayda late Kiya to mei akele chala jaauga ....he said making her groan but she agreed nonetheless.
(If you get late then I will go alone ).

Chavi came exactly in an hour but Rekha ji and Arushi held her captive showing her various things that they recently buyed annoying Anirudh.
Maa ye sab baad mei dikha dena . We are getting late ....he said making Rekha look at him apologetically and they left for Kirti Nagar - the biggest furniture market in Delhi .
(Maa do these things later ).

This was the first time for Chavi visiting here and she was excitedly looking at everything.
Actually the shopkeepers have their own Manufacturing units in Kirti Nagar and can make customised order as per the choice of the customer.

Anirudh was well aware of the market and have some known people here as he had purchased furniture from here before too .
Finally Chavi told the shopkeeper about her preference as she didn't liked any of the readymade bed and dressing table.
He assured them that it will get delivered within a week time to their house . Anirudh payed half of the amount as the rest will be payed during the time of delivery.
Later Chavi liked a coffee table and a wooden makebox too and Anirudh happily bought them for her making her kiss his cheek .
Later he took her to some famous local food stalls that were famous in the area and she couldn't be more happy.
She ate Pani puri , chaat , chole bhature and then Gulab jamun as a sweet dish as it was late October and the weather has  started to get cold as winters are almost here.
And at last she purchase some artificial jewellery too making Anirudh shake his head at her obsession with oxidised jwellery.
I think I should return all the gold jewellery that maa has purchased for you and instead buy you a lot of this oxidised jwellery...he said making her chuckle.
That seems like a good idea but maa won't let you do that ....she said making him sigh knowing that she was right .

They returned home in the evening and Anirudh took Chavi upstairs to show her the room as she wanted to see how it looks after the paint and false ceiling has been done.

Anirudh back hugged her as she was admiring the empty room making her smile.
I just love it .....she said looking around the room .
You will love it even more when I will be doing things to you in this room ....he whispered huskily making her shiver.
Anirudh nuzzled in her neck making her close her eyes . Her heart was beating madly and face has become red like a tomoto.
Sssshhh....she hissed when he bit on her side of neck .
Anirudh turned her in his arms and stepped forwards making her move backwards untill her back crashed with the wall .
He grabbed her neck making her gulp looking into his intense eyes.
His thumb caressed her lips making her part them.
He closed the distance between them capturing her lips for a passionate kiss .
He sucked her lips to her heart content and she let him do whatever he wants to do with her .
He trailed kisses along the jawline down to her neck occassionally biting and sucking her skin making her moan.
Chavi could feel the wetness between his legs due to his ministrations.
He sucked on the cleavage area making her fist his hair.
His hand gropped her butt pulling her more into him and she could feel his hard memeber on her lower abdomen.
His hand groped her clothed melons squeezing it hardly.
Her core throbbed and she bite her lip hard to suppress her moans as the sound was echoing in the empty room .
Anirudh pecked her lips again before hugging her to his chest.
Just 2 more weeks .....he husked making her smile .