chapter 32

Aap aayege tab Tak ho jaayega.....ab itna time to lagta hi hai na .
Nahi kuch late nahi hoga ....we will be on time .....
Aap ab jayda gussa mat hoiye ...I promise mei ready milungi aapke aane pe....
Ok bahar aake merko call kar dijiyega ek baar....
Ok....
(It will be done before you reach here ....it take this much of time atleast.
No we won't be late ....
Don't get angry now ....I promise you will find me all ready by the time you come ..
Call me once you reach here ....
Ok ..)

Chavi huffed cutting the call shaking her head while Rashmi laughed at her expenses.
She has come to parlour with Rashmi to get ready for the reception.
They have left the home around five but due to traffic they reached here late and now Anirudh was fussing over her being late .
He was coming to pick her up and they will directly reach to the venu from here .
The function has  to start by 9 pm and it was already 8:45 pm.

Chavi asked the makeup artist to get done with her hair as soon as possible knowing that her husband will drag her out in the same condition if he didn't find her ready.

Chavi was sitting on the passenger seat while Rashmi has occupied back seat .
Anirudh was cursing the traffic as they were getting late .
He would honk repeatedly murmuring something under his breath .
He was getting call from Randhir as the guest have started to arrive and they were still stuck in the jam.
Anirudh aap relax kijiye....we will re_ before she could complete he glared at her making her shut and she zipped her mouth not wanting him to lash out her specially when Rashmi was also present.
There was  total chaos outside with people telling and car honking but completely opposite inside the car as both Chavi and Rashmi didn't dare to speak anything.

They reached the venue in next 30 minutes and the girl sighed in relief as Anirudh got out of the car .
Thank God...Rashmi said before getting down .
Anirudh and Chavi entred the hall gaining everyone's attention.
They reached the stage greeting everyone on their way and finally settled down on the couch .
People started coming giving them gifts and clicking photographs.
Charnjeet and Prerna were also there with Aayush who was playing around with Riyansh.
Chavi has hugged her brother tightly feeling a bit emotional and he kissed her forehead asking her if she was fine to which  she  nodded with a smile and he got busy talking with Anirudh.
Later she met her Bhabi and asked about her health .
Prerna assured her that she was fine and inquired about her new family and if she was facing any issue or not .

Anirudh introduced Chavi to his best friends Sagar and Mohit . She also met their family.
Sagar's wife Sarika invited them to their house while Mohit was the only bachelor left in their group .Anirudh and Sagar didn't leave the chance to pull his leg to which he said that they were jealous of his freedom making Chavi and Sarika laugh .
Sagar even told Chavi that they all 3 were friends from school time surprising her .
She really liked their bond as they were teasing Anirudh punching him in between.

Mohit even asked Chavi to tell him if Anirudh ever hurt her and he will beat him blue and black making Anirudh roll his eyes while Chavi grinned hi-fiying him.

Arushi wanted them to do a couple dance but Anirudh strictly denied saying that it looks good only in movies and he don't want to do any display of affection in front of the public making her groan.
But suggested that they can have a group dance on DJ floor making her excited .
Later they danced on the floor with all his cousins and friends.
Chavi really enjoyed it as she danced with him and others on the peppy beats .
By now she knew that Anirudh dances really well .
Later Mohit and Sagar pulled him up on their shoulders and danced making him laugh .
After draining their energy all headed to have their food .
Anirudh didn't let her drink the cold drink knowing how she got fever on Sangeet night making her huff at his bossy nature .

All the guests has left after having dinner and only the close relatives and friends were left .
They played some fun games while elders were just sitting and talking.

After having so much fun and bidding bye to his friends they were about to leave home too when Charnjeet proposed to take Chavi with them as she has to come tomorrow for pagphera the why not now only and Anirudh can pick her up in the evening after his office.

Although Anirudh wanted to deny but he just nodded at Charnjeet and looked at Chavi who didn't want to leave either .
Anirudh smiled at her subtly and escorted them to their car and bid them bye half heartdly.

Chavi informed him once they reached home and they talked for sometime before wishing each other good night as both were tired and he has office to attend tomorrow.

Next morning Anirudh dropped few of his relatives to the railway station as they were returning back . Mala Bua and her family was still there as they will leave a day after on Rekha ji's insistence.
He reached office after lunch time .

Here Chavi spent a quality time with her family and specially with Aayush who was not ready to leave her for a second.
Charnjeet had informed everyone yesterday about Prerna's pregnancy and everyone was delighted and congratulated them although Anirudh knew it already as Chavi had told him before only .
Chavi called him to know when he will come to pick her up and he informed her that he will get a bit late as he had to submit a report of ongoing project to his boss and he has a lot of work piled up due to his leave .

Chavi asked him to relax and focus on his work as they can leave after dinner with her family to which he denied first but when she told that her brother won't let them leave without having dinner and it was a part of ritual too he agreed.

Later Chavi helped Prerna in preparing the dinner as major work was done by the house help only .
Charnjeet inquired about Anirudh to Chavi who told the situation and he advised them to stay back tonight but Chavi made an excuse denying the proposal knowing that Anirudh won't agree to this .

Anirudh reached Chavi's home around 9.
Aayush has slept by the time as he didn't slept in after a bit and was playing around Chavi all the time .
Anirudh handled the sweet Box and the fruits to Chavi that be brought before coming her although Charnjeet said that it was not needed but Rekha ji has strictly instructed him to not go empty handed to his in-laws house .
He brought chocolates and toys for Aayush too but he was sleeping so he gave them to Prerna who playfully scolded him for buying all these .

Later they had dinner chatting and laughing. Chavi was happy seeing him bonding with her brother so well as he already knew Prerna and she was like a sister too him .

Chavi hugged her Bhai who patted her head telling her that he is always there for her and she can call him anytime without a second thought making her smile with teary eyes.
Charnjeet then shaked hand with Anirudh asking him to drive safe who nodded while Chavi settled in the car after hugging her Bhabi and asking her to take care of herself.
Chavi waved  at her family who waved back smiling at her as the car started moving out of the premises .

Uhmmm uhmmm...Anirudh cleared his throat gaining her attention.
Somebody didn't missed her newly wedded Husband at all Haan ....he asked faking a sad face making her turn into her seat and face him .
Mister Husband ....don't forget I was the one who called you everytime since yesterday. I should be asking this question not you....she countred narrowing her eyes at him .
If you had missed me that much you must have kissed me by now ....he said hiding his smile while  drumming his fingers on the steering wheel .
Chavi chuckle seeing his drama just for a kiss but complied anyway as she was craving to touch him and feel him .
She kissed all over his face laslty smooching his lips as she can't afford a liplock while he was driving.
What was that ....he groaned only getting a smooch .
Aap drive kar rahe hai naa....to itna hi milega ....she said hiding her blushing face .
(You will get this much only while driving)
He parked the car to the side of the road making her look at him but before she could understand something he was kissing her deeply madly and passionately.....