chapter 9

Today was Haldi ceremony and Singh house was full of chaos.
Rahul was busy in instructing the workers to decorate the hall as per the theme while Riya, Rekha and Sharmila were looking after food arrangements.
Randhir took Aniket with him as they have to settle some bills while Anirudh was busy with the guests and other arrangements.
Chavi and Arushi was helping Rashmi to get ready .

Rashmi's dress:-

Chavi's dress-:The groom's cousins and his sister arrived with the haldi paste as per rituals and Rashmi was made to sit on the swing

Chavi's dress-:
The groom's cousins and his sister arrived with the haldi paste as per rituals and Rashmi was made to sit on the swing .
Sharmila ji started the ritual applying Haldi to Rashmi and the rest of the clan followed except Anirudh as he was still not present there .
Then started the real fun . everyone started applying Haldi to one another .
Chavi smeared haldi paste all over Arushi and Riya and ran away before they could apply haldi on her .
She was searching for Anirudh and finally spotted him coming upstairs.
She stood near the entrance waiting for him. Anirudh gave her a small smile as she grinned widely.
She was looking absolutely gorgeous in the yellow sharara.
Aap kaha the ....haldi to start ho chuki hai kabse ....she asked standing in front of him .(where were you . Haldi ceremony has already started)
Well I was busy with some work and still has a lot of things to look after...he sighed tiredly.
Chavi felt bad seeing him working so much even when everyone else was enjoying themselves.
Mei aapki help kar dungi but before that let me apply some haldi to you saying she applied Haldi on his cheeks and ran away giggling before he could react .
(I will help you )
Anirudh stood there dumbfound as he looked  the way she just ran away.
He smiled shaking his head at her childish act and entred the hall where everyone was playing Haldi Vali holi.
He went near Rashmi and applied some haldi on her cheeks  kissing her head .
Anirudh went to the balcony cleaning his hands watching everyone from there with a small smile .
Aniket was about to smear haldi on his face but he glared at the poor boy making him halt on his steps .
Chavi noticed this and smiled as he didn't say anything to her when she applied haldi to him but then felt bad for Aniket .
Aap ku ghur rahe ho usko ....shabi laga rahe h haldi ek dusre ko and on the top of that Haldi is good for your skin . It will make you glow. Come on Aniket apply it your Bhai ..... Chavi said making Aniket look at her nervously.
(Why are you glaring the poor boy )
Uffo .....let me do it for you .....she said and immersed her hand in the paste and rubbed it on Anirudh's face making Aniket gasp .
He was now scared for Chavi as she has to face the anger of his brother .
Anirudh raised his eyebrows at her audacity.
If everyone is applying it then why are you roaming with a clean face .... Anirudh smirked at her and before she could ran away he caught her hand and applied haldi on her entire face shocking Aniket.
He couldn't believe what just happened in front of his eyes .
His Hitler brother didn't scolded Chavi but instead he applied Haldi to her .
Before he could get a heart attack he ran away from there .
Everyone else was busy with themselves and hence no body else noticed these two.
Anirudh was still holding her hand and both were lost in each other eyes.
Chavi was feeling giddy with all the new feelings and this closeness with him was not helping her at all.
Don't mess with me next time .....
He bent down and whispered in her ear making goosebumps arise on her neck .
Anirudh left smirking at her while Chavi was in different world .
She have read these kind of things in novels but it feels so surreal in real life.
She blushed hard hiding her face in her palms .

Chavi was finding it hard to sleep as his thoughts clouded her mind .
Chaviiii....what's wrong with you . Why are you turning and twisting too much ....A sleepy Rashmi asked .
Rashmi , I have fallen in love with your brother....Chavi said sitting up and shaking a sleepy Rashmi.
Rashmi's sleep flew out of the window listening to her friend.
I knew it already.....Rashmi said smiling making Chavi frown .
My dear friend your feelings for Anirudh Bhai are quite evident....Rashmi said making her blush .
But what about him .....she said with a pout.
Well making Anirudh Bhai fall in love with you is a challenging task but I think he has also developed a liking for you . He behaves differently with you but we can't say it's out of love .
Well you have chance to know him more and spend time with him during my wedding functions so use it fully ....Rashmi advised with a wink and both laughed.

Chavi smiled thinking about him and hugged the pillow tightly to her chest .
She was excited for the upcomming functions as she will get plenty of opportunities to be around him .
She thought of various scenarios in her mind but then blushed face palming her self .
She slept thinking about him with a smile on her face.

Love makes people see the world under a different light and Chavi was no exception.
Anirudh made her feel new things that she had only read in fictions only .
But Real life is not a fiction.
Will she succeed in getting her love or will end up with a broken heart??