Chapter 52

Rekha ji welcomed her granddaughter doing her Aarti . The whole house was decorated with flowers and lights like it was Diwali and goddesses Laxmi had arrived  at their home .
Anirudh took his angel in his arms and asked Chavi to take some rest .
Bhaiiiii mujhe do na....Arushi asked him extending her arms to take her niece .
Nahi pehle mei lunga....Aniket said coming in front of Arushi .
Ohhh hello I have asked first and vese bhi I am the bua so I will take my cutiepie first ....Arushi said pushing him aside .
Hearing the commotion the baby started crying and Anirudh took her away from both of them rocking her in his arms .
My baby will stay with her Papa only ....he said cooing her and she finally calmed down.
While Rashmi was with Chavi helping her out as there was still some pain in the stitches.
Riya was helping Rekha ji and Sharmila in the kitchen to prepare lunch for everyone while Riyansh was playing with Ekansh in the hall with Rahul .

Chavi bacha have  some juice first and then I will bring you something light to eat....Rekha ji said giving her mixed fruit juice .
Anirudh entered the room with his sleeping daughter in his arms .
Soo gyi hai ye firse.....he said making Chavi shook her head while Rashmi chuckle looking at her brother.
Bhai chote bache jayda soote hai ....she said making him node in understanding.
Rashmi left the room as he heard Ekansh crying leaving the two of them alone with their daughter.
Usko bed p Sula dijiye comfortably ab kya saara time leke ghumenge .....Chavi said looking at her husband who was not ready to leave their daughter.
Vo comfortable hi hai mere paas ....he said admiring her little face with a subtle smile.
Anirudhhhhh.....Chavi stretched his name and he finally laid their daughter on the baby blanket in the middle of the bed .
She squirmed a bit and he was about to hold her again but Chavi eyed him patting their daughter and she went back to sleep again.
Chavi was quite experienced with babies as she has handled Ayush and pari too .
Anirudh laid on the bed beside their daughter and kissed her fist softly making Chavi chuckle.
Bilkul pagal ho gye ho aap apni beti ko dekh k .... She said making him smile .
I won't deny that ....he agreed not peeling his eyes from their daughter.
Dil kar Raha hai duniya ka saara pyar iss p luta du....He said caressing her soft hands.
Yrrr ye kitni choti si hai ....cute , fluffy....just like a cotton doll ..... Hena....he asked and Chavi hummed adoring their little human .
Ab beti mil gayi to Biwi ko bilkul bhul gye ho .....meri taraf dekha bhi nahi hai ache se ....Chavi said making him chuckle.
How can I forget the women who has given me the best thing ever ....he said strocking the baby's cheek making Chavi huff .
It was useless to ask for his attention when their daughter is in front of his eyes .
The little angle has her father wrapped around her little finger .
The baby started crying and Chavi took her in her arms for feeding.
She hungrily latched on her mother nipple sucking the milk .
How cutely she is sucking the milk ....Anirudh gushed and Chavi covered their daughter with her cotton dupatta making Anirudh graon and look up at his wife with a frown .
I am feeling shy ....Chavi said making him give her 'are you serious look '.
Shy !!! From whom ? I was the one who use to suck them 3 days before .....he said peeling off the dupatta while Chavi looked at him with open mouth at his blunt remark .
Anirudh Sharm nahi aati aapko asse bolte hue .....koi sun leta to . Sab log bahar hi h ....Chavi said with red cheeks .
Tohhh sabko pata hai humari beti kesi aai hai. They all have done the deed ...he said making her slap his chest for his unfiltered mouth.
Chavi burped the baby and laid her on the bed .
The milk was dripping from her nipple and she was about to hook her bra but he held her hand .
I want to taste it too ....he demanded making her blush .
Nooooo....she denied trying to free her hand .
What Nooo. I won't drink it all but it's looking tempting and you can't stop me ....he said holding her both hands in his one and bent down capturing her nipple in his mouth .
He sucked hard pressing it more into his mouth making Chavi bite her lip to stop herself from moaning .
She somehow freeded her hand from him and massaged his scalp feeling overwhelmed due to sudden sensation.
Bas abhi. Door open hai .....koi aa jayega ....she said caressing his cheek but he was in no mood of leaving her .
She tried to pull him apart and he bit her nipple for disturbing him making her hiss .
He left her nipple with a pop  after getting satisfied. Her milk flowed on his chin making her wipe it using her hand while he smirked looking at her .
She hooked her bra and straighten her kurti not meeting his gaze .
Man to kar raha hai tujhe khaa jau ....he said pinching her cheeks making her wince .
Apne mann ko control mei rakhiye and let me rest now .....she said laying down on the bed .
Pehle bol Rahi thi attention nahi deta ab de Raha hu to Leni nahi hai ......he said making her sigh .
Chal ek kiss to dede....he said hovering over her.
Mei bata rahi hu door open hai and koi aa jayega .....she warned but he remain unbothered .
He squeezed her cheeks making her lips pout and captured them in his mouth for a searing kiss.
He kissed her passionately making her moan .
They parted away when they heard  footsteps approaching their room .
Chavi glared at him wiping her swollen lips while he stood in front of the mirror adjusting his hairs like nothing happened.