chapter 43

All the ladies did their Pooja rotating their Pooja thali in a circle and listening to the holy tale of Karwa Chauth.

Chavi was doing everything very keenly and with full dedication. She touched Rekha ji feet as the take ended to seek her blessings.
Rekha ji kissed her forhead blessings her a long life of togetherness with all kind of marital bliss.
Later the ladies sang some folk songs of kawa chauth teasing and pulling each other legs while Chavi and Riya sat their along with other women's of their age enjoying the evening.

They clicked pictures in group and individually. Chavi got to meet other women of their society and neighbourhood . The ladies were teasing each other sharing their experiences and naughty things they did or tried making Chavi shy .
They teased her too much seeing some marks on her neck all thanks to her husband.
But one thing she noticed as they all were praising Anirudh and she felt immensely proud of him at that moment listening to them .

They were now gathered at the terrace of the club house waiting for the moon but it was no where to been seen due to cloudy weather.
All the husband's were there too including Anirudh who looked absolutely handsome in the white kurta that she had bought for him .
She had to emotionally blackmail him for wearing it and it worked as usual.

A smile crept over the ladies faces as the moon 🌙 graced them with their presence.
And soon everyone was standing with their husbands to perform the rituals and break their fast .
Anirudh stood in front of Chavi with a subtle smile admiring her .
Chavi did his Aarti and put a tilak on his forehead .
She then looked at the moon through her seive and prayed for Anirudh's well being and long life closing her eyes and turned to Anirudh seeing him through the seive.
She then proceeded to touch his feet but he stopped her midway nodding his head in No and she pouted at him .
Anirudh it's a part of Ritual and I want to do it . Just stay still and bless me .....she muttered slowly and Anirudh sighed knowing she will do as per her wish .
She then touched his feet and looked at him expectantly making him raise his eyebrows in confusion.
She shaked her head in disbelief and grabbed his hand putting it on head and he chuckled patting her head slowly .
I will bless you with 2-3 kids ....he said slowly for only her to hear and she turned red listening to him making him smirk .
Later Anirudh made her eat her favourite sweet that he has bought while coming home that is badam burfi .
He made her drink some water too as a part of ritual finally breaking her fast .
Mujhe bhook lagi h zorr se ....chaliye ab ghar jaldi .....Chavi muttered with a pout and he just shaked his head at his wife's antiques.

Rekha ji has prepared all the favourite dishes of Chavi making her super happy .
All of them sat in the living room filling up their plates .
Anirudh was about to eat but Chavi stopped him making him frown .
Kya hua ??? He asked.
Aapko first bite mujhe khilani chaiye na apne haath se .....she demanded making him sigh while the rest of them chuckled.
Chavi realised that Aniket , Arushi and maa were also there and became red due to embarrassment.
Here ....he forwarded a morsel towards her mouth and she ate it happily.
Ab mei apna kha lu ...he asked pulling her leg making her glare at him .
They all finished their food chatting and laughing as usual .

Anirudh sat with his siblings after dinner to know about their studies and everything else while Chavi retired to their room .
She opened the almirah to grab her night suit but then her eyes fell on something else .
She blushed hard grabbing that thing and left to bathroom to get changed.
Chavi looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and felt nervous as she has wore such lacy stuff for the first time in her life .
And that thin piece was barely hiding anything.
She felt nervous and decided to wear her night suit only .
But then she head their bedroom door being opened and knew that he has returned to their room .
Chavi stood in the bathroom for the next half an hour contemplating what she should do untill Anirudh knocked on the door .
Chaviiii how much time you will take inside .....he asked making her gulp .
Ummm 5_5 minutes .....she replied.
After 10 more minutes of prep talk she opened the door slowly and his nacked back came into her view as she was only standing in his shorts in front of the dressing table.
She gulped stepping into their room and her ankelets jiggled as she walked making him turn only to freez at his spot looking at her in red lingerie.
He took slowly steps towards her taking into her Beauty.
Chavi fidgeted with her fingers looking down feeling his heated and intense gaze at her .
Her heart was thudding loudly as he was stepping closer to her .
She suddenly tried to run back to the bathroom but Anirudh swiftly grabbed her as if he already anticipated her move .
He pulled her in his arms with a jerk making a shiver run down her spine.
Don't even think of running away .....he warned her in hoarse voice making her close her eyes .
Understood....he breathed near her ear squeezing her almost naked butt making her breath heavily and let out a shaky yes.
He bit her earlobe and she hissed but he sucked it to sooth the pain .
He nuzzled in her neck while his hand roamed on her bare back simultaneously pressing her butt with other one .
He grazed her neck with his teeth making her moan and she tilted her neck giving him more access.
He sucked on her neck liking and biting it making her head fall back .
He swriled his tounge on her entire length of neck letting out a moan from her .
He grabbed her hairs and gave a harsh bite on her throat getting a painful cry from her mouth and sucked the spot to relieve the pain .
He looked at her with desire filled eyes and Chavi knew that she had a long night ahead seeing the raw needs in his orbs.
He slammed his lips on hers and sucked her lips hard .
He was not giving her chance to reciprocate it but was entirely dominating the kiss .
He took her to the bed without breaking the kiss and made her lay under him kissing her passionately.
He left her mouth when she was out of breath and started sucking her cleavage leaving his marks over her body.
Chavi was catching her breath gripping his shoulders tightly.
Her breath hitched when he opened the bra swiftly throwing it in a corner of the room .
He gazed at her melons fondly and looked at her with hooded eyes making her blush .
She caressed his cheek lovingly and he groaned grabbing her soft and plump breast in his hand .
Ahhhhh.....Chavi moaned as he hungrily latched on her nipple while pinching the other one .
He swriled his tounge around her hard bud making her squirm under him .
Ahhhh... please Anirudhhhh....she pleaded asking him not to tease her and he smirked biting her flesh .
He left her bud after making it sore and shifted to another one .
Chavi's throat has dried due to continuous moaning. She would dig her nails in his arm when he would bite or pull her nipple with his teeth .
He becomes too wild sometimes that it gets really hard for to handle and she ends up crying .
He put his hand inside her panties rubbing her clit vigorously making her her clutch her thighs tightly due to unbearable sensation in her core .
He bite on her melon and pinched her clit letting out a cry from her mouth .
Ahhhhhh.....Chavi withered under him her head falling back on the pillow.
Basss na ....bohot dard ho raha hai ....she pleaded caressing his cheek asking him to leave her sore nipple.
Anirudh left it with a pop sound making her sigh in relief but it was short lived as discarded his shorts along with boxers and her panty too .
He spread her legs wide and latched on her folds with his tongue caressing her clit making her clutch the bedsheet tightly and scream in pleasure.
He ate her out driving her crazy.
He then positioned himself on her entrance and with a sudden jerk his length was entirely inside her stretching her walls .
He pounded inside her hard and fast making her body shake with pleasure.
She forgot everything in the world except his name at this moment.
Anirudh groaned increasing his pace .
His hand grabbed her sore mounds making her wince.
He kissed her lips and she reciprocated back .
She released herself moaning his name .
Anirudh positioned her on her fours and thrusted her from back clutching her hairs .
Tears streamed out of her eyes due to extreme pleasure and the room was filled with her screaming and moaning sounds creating an erotic ambience.
Finally he released himself inside her filling her with his seeds groaning hard .
Chavi finally laid on the bed with half opened eyes completely exhausted.
He pecked her swollen lips making her smile .
Anirudh took her to the bathroom and they cleaned themselves.
Anirudh made her wear a loose t shirt and wore his shorts and both slept cuddling into each other arms not before confessing love to each other .