chapter 56

Next morning Chavi woke up to the gentle pats of her Naughty daughter.
Hmmmm.... Chavi opned her eyes and the little Anvi grinned showing her front teeths.
Chavi took Anvi in her arms rolling up her T shirt and within no second she latched on her mothers nipple having her milk .
Although she is now 14 months old but she needs her does atleast thrice a day .
Chavi has been thinking to stop breastfeeding her as the milk production has reduced significantly and also Anvi has started to eat solid food too .
Chavi took Anvi to bathroom to freshen her up .
After making her wear proper clothes as the winters have started she left her on the bed knowing she will now snuggle into her father waking him up .
Anvi pulled Anirudh ear making him groan in sleep and giggled seeing his face .
Papa..... papa.....and now her papa record has started and she would continue calling him pulling his hair nose untill he wakes up fully .
Anirudh finally opened his eyes and grabbed his naughty princess in his arms tickling her .
Ayeeeee..Nooo....hahaha....papa Nooo...hahah ..Anvi laughed as he tickled her .
Anirudh rubbed her back as she laid on his chest .
Anvi started with her usual chit chat with her father sitting on his stomach with Animated actions making him hum to everything she says .
Meanwhile Chavi freshen up and came out of the bathroom pat drying her face .
She made a rough bun and grabbed her dupatta.
Aap office jaayege aaj ??? She asked him whose entire concentration was on their daughter.
Hmmm....he just hummed not glancing her even for a moment.
Chavi took out his ironed clothes and placed them on the couch .
Ajao Anvi .....Papa ko ready hone do abhi ....come here ....She said trying to take her from Anirudh but Anvi hide herself in her fathers arm asking him to cover them up in the duvet making him chuckle at her drama.
Chavi finally took her in her arms and left downstairs to prepare breakfast.
Rekha ji was sipping tea and reading newspaper when Chavi arrived with Anvi .
Daddiiiiii........Anvi called loudly making Rekha ji chuckle at her energy early in the morning.
Chavi left her on the floor and she ran into Rekha ji arms while Chavi left to kitchen.

After setting the dough and preparing corn n cheese 🥪 sandwich Chavi went upstairs with his tea ☕.
Anirudh was sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop in just a towel .
Chai....she said keeping it on the table beside the laptop.
Ready ho jaaye pehle nahi tho Thand lag jaayegi phir . Or baal bhi gile hai ....she said folding the blanked and in response she just got his hum .
She knew that he is upset over last night thing .
She keep roaming around him untill he had his tea .
She stood in front of him as she was buttoning his shirt and starting doing it herself making him sigh and let her do it as usual.
Abhi Tak gussa hein kal k liye ......she asked softly and he just looked at her without saying anything.
Chavi cupped his face and he looked away not wanting to melt seeing her puppy face .
Sorry mujhe vese baat nahi karni chaiye thi but aap bhi to mujhe suniye hi Jaa rahe the na ......she said caressing his jaw .
Jaldi se aap bhi sorry bol do or khatam karo baat ko ....she said nuzzling into his neck .
Mei ku bolu sorry . Teri galti thi ...tu late aai .....he retorted.
Haan to uspe itna saara lecture bhi to diya aapne ....she said looking at him from his chest .
Haan to jo kaha tha sahi kaha tha ...he said pulling away from her .
To matlab sorry nahi bologe .....she asked keeping her hands on her waist .
Nahi ....He denied directly on her face .
She grabbed his collar and bit on the base of his neck taking him by surprise.
He hissed lightly as she dug her teeth lightly in his skin .
She moved away and grinned looking at the red mark on his neck .
But before she could understand he pushed her on the bed pinning her hands above her head .
Ahhhhh....she winced as he squeezed her melon roughly.
He slid her kurti from her shoulder and bit there making her shut her eyes tightly.
She hissed feeling the stingy sensation but he soon sucked the area relieving the pain a bit .
He sucked,kissed the bare area of her shoulder to the swell of her chest making her wither in pleasure.
As he was about to removed her kurti she came back to the senses.
Anirudh office bhi jaana hai na aapko . Please abhi nahi . Late ho jaayega .....She said and he left her after pecking her lips few times .
She adjusted her kurti and wrapped her dupatta around her neck again.
As she bent down to pick his tie from the floor he spanked her butt hard making her jump at her spot .
She squinted her eyes at him accusingly rubbing her but as she felt the burning sensation at the spot he spanked .
Anirudh behaved like nothing happened and got himself in busy getting ready for the office .
Atyachari !!!! She muttered picking up the towel from the couch to hang it in the balcony.
As she crossed him he pinched her waist making her wince .
She slapped his arm glaring at him making him chuckle.
Chal ek kiss Dede achi vaali abhi....he asked .
Ji nahi , kuch nahi milega ab aapko . Chup karke ready hojao and come downstairs.....she said and ran towards the door before he could catch her .
She poked her tongue out at him as she sauntred downstairs making him shake his head at her drama .

Anirudh was having his breakfast while watching the cricket scores on the tv while Anvi was running around him having a bite or two in between from his sandwitch.
Papaaaa bollllll........she said pointing towards the tv making everyone chuckle.
Yesss that's ball my smart baby....Anirudh said pressing a kiss at her forehead making her smile .
She keenly looked at the tv settling herself in his lap .
Anirudh clapped as the bats man hit a boundary scoring size run and Anvi imitated his action clapping her hands .
Wohhhhh Another sixxxxxx.....Anirudh exclaimed loudly at the another consecutive sixer .
Siccccc.....Anvi asked looking at his face and he kissed her nose .
Yessss my love sixxxx....he grinned at his daughter.
We will win the match ...haina ...he asked her and although she didn't understand anything he said but bobbed her head in yes at her father making everyone laugh .
She is their happy pill.

Anvi clinged to his leg as he took his car keys .
Anviiii baby Papa has to go to work meri jaan .....he said picking her up and she looked at him with a pout .
I will bring lipop ....for you and amsem too ....he said bribing her about lolipop and icecream making her eyes gleam .
You stay with Mumma till then ....okay ...he asked .
Otayyyyy.....she said making him kiss all over her face .

I will see you tonight....he winked at Chavi pinching her nipple over her clothes sneakingly as he gave Anvi to her making her slap his chest .
He kissed both their forehead before getting into the lift and they waved at him with a smile standing at the door frame .