chapter 44

Chavi hissed a bit as she sat on the couch beside Arushi gaining the family's attention.
Are you alright beta .....Rekha ji asked seeing her tired self .
Ummm haha ji maa.... Chavi let out a nervous chuckle and glared at her husband who was smirking at her proud of his deeds .
Chavi was sore down there after last night and morning session of his insatiable romance and desires.
Unfortunately it was his off today and Chavi was having hard time handling him .
He couldn't keep his hand to himself and given that they didn't get intimate for the past 2 weeks because of her periods and the hospital incident he was being impatient and insatiable.
Before marriage she wanted him to be more romantic unknown to this shade of him .
But it's only him , his single touch is enough to get her aroused and give into his demands.
She being submissive in bed unleash the beast inside him . Although he is a calm and composed man but equally dominating too. One look from his is enough to freez her on the spot .
In all these past months she have come to realise the fact that he is not too vocal about love but completely invested emotionally.
Sometimes she thinks that he loves her more then she does to him .
The way he tends to her every need and desire , the way he takes care of her and bears her tantrums or the way he guards her from everything. He has a lot of responsibilities but he never burnded her with any . He treats her like Aniket and Arushi in that matter .
She smiled shaking her head . This man has completely possessed her mind and heart .
Hmmmm... thinking out me wifeyyy.....she jumped in surprise as he whispered in her ear huskily.
God....you just scared me . And no Mister, I was not thinking about you ....she said biting her inner cheek to stop herself from smiling.
Chal jhooti ...(liar ).he said flicking her forehead with his finger making her hiss and glare at him cutely.

He pecked her pout making her smile and hugged him . Why do I love you so much ....?? She questioned looking at him from his chest .
Because I am loveable and everyone just loves me ....he said shrugging his shoulder like it was most obvious thing making her huff.
Self obsessed men....she muttered making him raise his eyebrows.
Well wifeyyyyy I am not only obsessed with myself but something else too.....he said sliding his hand inside her kurti making her look away blushing profusely.
You are getting shameless day by day .....she said making him smile cheekily.
I just wants to be utterly shameless with you ....I want to do all the shameless things to you ....he said pressing her melons making her hiss and slap his chest lightly with red face .
I want to suck your melons , lick them bite them , kiss you senselessly, enter...she put her palm over his mouth making him smirk under her palm was she was extremely flushed and aroused at due his unfiltered mouth and dirty talks .
Please mat boliye kuch bhi ......kisi ne sun liya to mene sharam se hi mar jaana hai ....Chavi pleaded him with her eyes looking around as they were in the kitchen.
(Please don't say anything. I will die out of embarrassment if anyone heard us )
Okay....kiss me then ....he said mischeviously kissing her palm and Chavi gave in "you are impossible"look.
Idhar nahi....Chavi backed away as he bent near her lips .
Let's go to the room then ....he said dragging her upstairs and she chuckled looking at his impatient self .

It was 1 pm and Chavi glared at her husband from the mirror hoking her bra while Anirudh was lazily lying in the bed grinning at her .
Aap ki vajah se mei late ho gai hu . Maa kya soch Rahi hogi ki kya kar rahe hai room mei pura time . Morning mei bhi late and now too ....Chavi rambled wearing her kurti .
(I am late all because of you . What will Maa think about me . I was late in the morning)
Chill kar . Maa ko sab pata hai . Asse hi nahi 3 bache ho gye unke ....he said making her look at him in disbelief.
(Chill out. Maa knows everything. She didn't have 3 kids by magic )
I swear people would get a heart attack if they ever got to know this shade of yours as they take you as a saint .....Chavi said fixing her hairs making Anirudh laugh .

Chal Aaj mei help karta hu teri kitchen mei .....lucky are those who gets to have food made by chef Anirudh .....he bosted wearing his t shirt making her chuckle at his self praising.

They entred the kitchen to find Rekha ji busy in the preprations of the lunch while Aniket was plucking coriander leaves and Arushi was making the salad .
Maa you go and take some rest I will cook today Anirudh said making them smile .
Bhai almost everything is done but if you still want to contribute then do this ....Aniket said giving him the task he was doing earlier making Chavi giggle .
Tera kaam hai na ye and vese bhi Maa abhi puree bana rahi hai . I will make the main Paneer dish ....he said wearing the apron .
And you don't just giggle standing there . You are my assistant for the day so follow my command obediently....he said pointing at Chavi making her roll her eyes but did as he asked .
He was telling each and every step to Chavi while making the dish like he was teaching a kid and she was also looking at everything keenly .
And after cooking it for 5 more minutes at medium flame we will add Coriander leaves and switch off the flame .
And your Panner Butter masala is ready to be served ....he said and Arushi , Aniket and Chavi clapped making him bow his head and they all burst out in laughter including Rekha ji who felt content seeing all her childerns happy .

They took their respective seat on the dining table.
Maa as you know I have worked so hard in the kitchen today and I am too much tired to eat now ....feed me with your hands ....he demanded making everyone smile at his antics.
It's rare to see him this carefree and laid back .
While Rekha ji eyes became moist seeing her elder born demanding her attention.
She has missed this Anirudh as she this version was lost in between the responsibility and acting mature .
Chavi noticed Rekha ji eyes and felt emotional too .
Rekha ji fed him the bite and others Arushi and Aniket opened their mouths too asking her to feed them too while Chavi looked at them with a smile feeling overwhelmed.
Rekha ji forwarded a morsel to her mouth to making her grin widely and she ate happily wiping the corner of her eyes .
She craved for this love all her life although Her brother was no less but the motherly warmth was missing in her life .
Now it has become possible only because of Anirudh .
She gazed him with love filled eyes and he softly caressed her hand under the table understanding the feelings and emotions she was going through.
She interwined their fingers holding his hand tightly to assure herself that this was not a dream but has become the beautiful reality of her life .
They had their lunch Laughing and chatting like a happy family they are .