Chapter 54

Anvi has turned 9 months old now ......
Chavi has come to her home in Gurgaon for a week  as it was Ayush's birthday yesterday and today Anirudh will come to take them back .
Ayush and Pari were playing with Anvi who was clapping her hands giggling at them while Charnjeet, Chavi and Prerna were looking at them with a smile sitting on the couches.
She will soon start to walk ....Prerna said seeing Anvi standing with the help of the table .
For sure ....she runs around the house throughout the day in her Walker and when Anirudh comes home she will ask him to make her stand on his feet and walk around ....Chavi said looking at her daughter who was now trying to come towards her taking the support of the table .
Anvi has started to speak a few words too like muma....papa....Aru....nooo...yes..and a few more.
Charnjeet got a call so he excused himself while Chavi finally grabbed her naughty girl in her arms .
Mumma mik.......she said snuggling into her chest .
Noooo milk for you know....here finish this banana  first ...Chavi said picking up the bowl of mashed banana .
Nooooo mik...Anvi made a crying face clutching her neckline of kurti .
Chavi feed her or she would cry .....Prerna said .
Bhabhi she is not hungry and she is asking for it just like that . I fed her before bringing her down . And as her upper two teeth has come she has started to bite and it's really painful.....Chavi explained making Prerna node in understanding.
But the little Anvi was adamant and was slapping on her mother's chest getting cranky for not fulfilling her demand .

As Chavi was handling her cranky daughter they heard the honk of the car and knew Anirudh has arrived to pick them up .
As soon as Anirudh entred the hall Anvi left her mother and crawled speedily towards her father making happy sound .
She kicked her legs in the air enthusiastically as Anirudh picked her up .
Papaaaaa.....she said patting his cheek and taking his nose in her mouth making Anirudh chuckle while Chavi shook her head at the duo .
Anirudh feathered kisses all over her face making her giggle and hide her face in his neck .
She clinged to him like a koala bear.
My baby missed papa .....Anirudh asked planting a kiss on her hairs .
He greeted Charnjeet and Prerna while giving the chocolate and toys to Ayush and Pari who hugged him excitedly.
The little Anvi got jealous seeing Ayush and pari near her father and bit on Pari's hand making the girl cry .
Nooo bache..Before Anirudh could say further he was cut off by his wife .
Anviiiiii bad manners. Why did you bite Didi ....Chavi scolded her raising her voice while hugging a crying pari .
Anvi's lower lip wobbled seeing her mother's angry face and hugging Pari and soon started crying loudly.
Mumma......she cried pointing at Chavi while Anirudh tried to console her .
Thankfully the bite was a light one otherwise she bite really harsh and end up wounding the other person.
Anirudh glared at Chavi from yelling at their daughter but she paid no heed to his glare .
Lo ab chup kaaro usse, nahi to vo roti rahegi  ....he said giving Anvi to Chavi .
Chavi wipped her tears and kissed her cheek making Anvi calm down .
Don't bite next time ...okay ....you are a good na...She said to Anvi making her node and snuggle into her mother's chest .

After having tea and snacks Anirudh and Chavi took their leave and left to home.
Look Anvi balloon 🎈🎈🎈.....Chavi said making Anvi leave her mother's nipple and look outside the car window excitedly.
Boon.... papa..boonnn....she jumped on Chavi's lap asking Anirudh to buy her balloon.
Anirudh stopped the car at the roadside and bought balloons for her making her happy .
She played with it for some time and then tried to bite it .
The balloon burst out making a loud noise scaring the little soul and she wailed loudly.
Chavi and Anirudh tried to console her but she was terrified.
Chavi gave her nipple in Anvi's mouth and she finally stopped crying but still hiccuped.
Chavi caressed her hairs and Anvi finally slept making them relaxed finally.
Hogya boonn ka boom ...Chavi muttered wiping the traces of tears for her eyes making Anirudh chuckle.
With every passing day she is getting more naughtier.....She said looking at her who was looking so innocent while 😴 sleeping.
Kaha naughty hai ....kitni pyaari si hai meri choti si Jaan ....Anirudh defended kissing her head .
Abhi uthegi phir dekhna pura Ghar sar p utha legi ye aapki choti si Jaan .....Chavi said and Anirudh just laughed agreeing to her .
Icecream.....he asked and Chavi looked at him with a wide grin.
I just love you so muchhhhh.....she said making him chuckle at her childish antiques.
As she is a breast feeding mother Anirudh doesn't allow her to  eat too many icecream during winters as she might catch cold.

Anirudh fed his wife icecream as she was holding Anvi. Although Anvi was just an excuse as Chavi wanted him to feed her with his hands .
Ummmmm....So delicious 😋.....Chavi moaned on purpose looking at Anirudh making him raise his eyebrows.
Are you sure !!! He asked her  with a challenging look making her look away knowing her fun will definitely land in her trouble tonight.
Be ready for the long night .....he said starting the car making Shiver pass down her spine .
The mere thought of things he will be doing her made her core throb.
They reached home and Arushi and Aniket woke Anvi up as they were waiting for her eagerly.
Although she got cranky at first but then seeing her favourite people around she forgot everything and got back to her naughty mood .
Chavi was helping Rekha ji in making Chapatis as everything else was already done before their arrival .
Anvi was shrieking and crawling here and there in the hall with Arushi and Aniket following her in the same position making her laugh more and crawl faster .

Rooooorrrr I will eat you up ....Aniket fake roared making Anvi crawl under the dining table and hide herself from her Chachu .
Where is that Little cutie went....I can't find her anywhere.....Aniket said looking at her from corner of his eyes and she giggled calling his name telling him that she is hiding under the table .
Mokeyyy......she called Aniket making everyone laugh .
Yeahhh Actually Arushi taught her to call Aniket as monkey 🐒. Aniket tried to make her say his name but it was too difficult for her  to pronounce it yet,  so yes...for his niece he had to settle with Mokeyyy only as she loves him the most after her father of course.

Aniket  bent down slightly and tried to grab her but she crawled back and entred in to the kitchen where Rekha ji and Chavi were making Chapati .
Mummaaaa......mokey....she said standing up taking the support of Chavi's leg and pointing ☝️ towards the door .
She shrieked and clinged to her mother's legs as Aniket entred the kitchen and made a roaring sound .
Mokeyyyyyyyy ......she squealed loudly as Aniket picked her up and blowed raspberries on her stomach .
Chavi and Rekha ji laughed looking at them.
Nooooo....Anvi said patting Aniket head who was tickling her .
She was giggling continuously making the atmosphere lively.
Anirudh entred the hall after freshining up and smiled looking at daughter who was laughing sitting on Aniket's chest .
Papaaaa.....she squealed jumping up and down raising her arms asking him to pick her up .
Anirudh picked her up and she smerared all his face with saliva in an attempt to kiss her father making Anirudh chuckle.

Everyone settled on the couch with their plates having dinner while Chavi was sitting on the playing mat with a bowl of mashed rice and dal to feed Anvi.
Here....open your mouth ....Chavi said forwarding a spoon towards Anvi's mouth who was playing with a soft toy .
After taking few bites she started crawing here and there making Chavi grab her to make her sit on a place.
Finish it Anviiiiii like a good girl .....Chavi said .
Gurlllll.......Anvi asked looking at her mother with her doe eyes and Chavi nodded forwarding a spoon but she shaked her head in No.
Chavi gathered Anvi in her lap and forcefully fed her few more spoons of rice and dal before wiping her mouth and letting her go .
Later Chavi sat down taking her plate to have her dinner while Anvi was trying to climb on the couch where Anirudh was sitting .
Anirudh helped her up and she peeped into his plate as to see what he was eating.
Aaaa....she said opening her mouth asking her father to feed her .
Anirudh meshed a small piece of Chapati and dipped it lightly into the curry before feeding her .
Similarly she went to everyone to eat from their plates and lastly came to her mumma .
As Chavi tried to make her she shaked her head in no and snuggled into her chest asking for Milk making everyone chuckle.
Anvi played with Chavi's mangal sutra laying in her lap waiting for her to finish her food and breast feed her.
She continued to mutter incoherent words tugging the mangal sutra chain and patting her mother's chest in between.
This was her daily routine.
Everyone smiled seeing her busy in her own world .

And that night Anirudh did make Chavii pay for her teasings untill she was completely exhausted.