Epilogue

The Rathi house was filled with relatives and everyone was busy looking after one or other arrangements.

Anvi was running here and there looking absolutely cute in her small lengha choli .
While Anirudh was discussing something with Aniket regarding guests stay and venu arrangement.
Everything needs to be perfect after all it was Arushi's wedding.

Here Chavi smiled looking at her Naughty boy who was in no mood to let her go .
It's enough now . I know you are not hungry anymore....you naughty boy....she said unlatching her nipple from her mouth making him grin .
Yes that's Vian Rathi ....their son who is 11 months old .
Chavi took him in her arms after Changing his diaper and came downstairs.
Muma look...Rashmi bua did my makeup......Anvi said pointing towards the little bindi on her forhead making Chavi smile .
My baby looks so cute and beautiful.....Chavi bent down to her level and kissed her cheek while the little Vian looked at his sister's forehead keenly and removed her bindi making Anvi's lower lip wobble as she saw her little stone bindi on sticking on his little finger.
Ahhhhhhhh......she cried and slapped Vian's hand making him cry too .
Chavi sighed looking at both of them crying.
She cried to console them but now both were wailing sticking to her .
Shhhhh.....it's ok.... mumma will put new bindi baby....she said to Anvi simultaneously caressing Vian to calm him down .
Kya hua hai....kyu ro rahe h dono.....Anirudh asked coming towards them and pulling Anvi in his arms .
He___ took m_my bindiii.....Anvi complained about Vian to their father .
Ohhhh Mera bacha ....it's ok . Mumma will put new bindi and my baby looks beautiful without it too....Anirudh said kissing her head and wiping her tears .
Paaaa..........Vian looked at his father and extended his arms asking Anirudh to take him in his arms too .
Anirudh took him too and kissed his chubby cheeks making him grin .
Say sorry to Anvi.....Anirudh asked his son who was looking at Anvi with a pout .
Soiiii....he said cutely.
It's ok ....Anvi said kissing his cheek .
Chavi smiled looking at her kids . They listen to their father in one instant and when it comes to her they throw tantrums she thought .
Anvi followed Chavi to Arushi's room while Vian sticked to Anirudh like a glue refusing to leave him .
Aruuuu have you packed your things . We will be leaving for the venue shortly Chavi asked Arushi .
Ji Bhabhi almost everything is packed and I have asked Aniket to put it in the car...Arushi said looking around the room feeling emotional.
Chavi held her hand making her sit on the couch beside her.
It's ok . It's normal to feel this way but still if you feel like backing out I can talk to your brother.......Chavi asked seriously making Arushi looked at her with wide eyes .
Noooo Bhabhi ...it's not like that . I wants to get married to Shivam ..Arushi said hurriedly making Chavi chuckle.
I know that Aruuu you are keen to be Mrs. Shivam Singh..... Chavi teased making Arushi blush .
Shivam was Arushi's professor during her last semester and they liked each other .
Later after completion of the course Shivam proposed to Arushi and they started dating.
6 months before Shivam came home with his family to ask for Arushi's hand in marriage.
Anirudh was a bit reluctant to get Arushi married but after knowing Shivam he finally agreed .
Riya and Rashmi entered the room along with Parul holding her 1 year old son Piyush .
Wow Aru tere mehandi to bohot dark hai. Lagta hai Shivam bohot pyar karta hai tujhse ....Rashmi said turning Arushi beetroot red .
Buaaaa look at my mehandi too ....Anvi said showing her little palm .
Ohhhh my Anvi's mehandi look so pretty.....Anvi ka Prince bhi usko bohot pyar karega...Rashmi said making everyone chuckle.
Hmmmm agar iske Papa kisi ko karne denge to.....Chavi said knowing her husband possessiveness regarding their daughter.
Vo to Anvi ki shaddi ki baat se hi muh phula lete hai ....Chavi added making them laugh .
Aru ki shadi k liye hi mana kar rahe the .
Nahi abhi choti hai vo and all.....bohot mushkil se maane hai vo . Ab bhi bohot emotional ho rahe hai . Har function k baad rone lagte hai . I don't know aaj shaadi k baad kese hi sambhalungi unko ....Chavi said with teary eyes .
She wiped her eyes as Arushi came out of bathroom not wanting to make her emotional yet again.
Soon after they all left for the venue.

Chavi looked at Anirudh from the mirror who was sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts.
She opened her blouse string and went towards him.
Suniye ye band kar dege Zara .....she asked standing in front of him .
Hmmm...done ....he said tying it making her sigh .
She cupped his face turning to him .
Kya hua hai .....she asked caressing his cheek very well aware of the reason though.
Aaj vo chali jayegi.....he whispered in heavy voice as his throat clogged with emotions.
Aap aase karege to hum sabko kon sambhalega. Maa, Aniket , mei hum sab ko aapki zaroorat hai and Aru konsa dusri city mei Jaa Rahi hai . Hum milte rahenge na usse . Aaj uske liye bohot bada din hai. Don't go in front of her with this sullen face she said making him dug his face in her waist .
Tu kabse itni samjhdar baate karne lag gayi....he asked making her chuckle.
And Dare you to make her cry and spoil her makeup....she warned him and he nodded his head like an obedient child .
Jaaye or unn dono shaitno ko dekhiye kahi maa ko or baki sab ko jayda pareshan to nahi kar rahe ...she said and he smiled thinking about his naughty kids .
He kissed her forehead lovingly standing up .
You are looking beautiful ......he complimented her .
Tell me something I don't know....she said sassily and he raised his eyebrows at her cheekiness .
He pulled her closer by her waist and bent slightly and whispered in her ear.....You look edible and I want to have you right here right now.
Chavi's breath became uneven and she pushed him trying to turn away but he hugged her from back .
He dipped his head in her neck giving her a harsh bite making her wince .
Before they could proceed further his phone ringed and he left her attending the call .
Ji maa, Haan mei bass abhi leke aata hu . Okay ..he spoke over the phone .
Kya hua ??? Chavi questioned.
Vivuu ki dress de koi aur . Uspe usne juice gira liya hai...he said and Chavi huffed walking towards the suitcase.
I knew it vo jarur kapde gande kar lega. 3 baar dress change kar chuki hu uski abhi tak ...she muttered handling him another pair of clothes.

Anirudh and Aniket walked Arushi towards the stage where Shivam was waiting for her .
She claimed the stage holding his hand and Anirudh smiled looking at them standing beside his mother and wife .
Soon they exchanged garlands and the hall reverberated with hootings and clappings.

Vian and Arushi were also clapping looking at their Bua .
Chavi and Anirudh came forwards for Kanyadaan and Anirudh couldn't hold him tears back while giving Arushi's hand to Shivam .
Arushi became emotional too .
Later Chavi tied their knot blessing them as they stood for phera's.
Anvi and Vian slept in Rekha's ji lap as it was past midnight.
Chavi took them to the room where other childerns were sleeping and Bua ji was with them with few other elder ladies.

Finally Shivam and Arushi got married. They took the blessings from Elders.
Rekha ji was happy and emotional at the same time looking at her little girl all grown up and now married too .

It was time for the farewell and Anirudh cried hugging Arushi to his chest.
Everyone has tears in their eyes looking at them .
Chavi was also weeping hugging Charnjeet while Aniket was crying hugging his mother .
He teased Arushi throughout saying that he will be happy and leave in peace when she will be gone but now when it's actually happening he was not able to control his tears .
Finally Rahul patted Anirudh's back asking him to let Arushi go .
Aru hugged everyone and finally went with Shivam to start her new life .

Anirudh drive back home in silence .
Aniket has slept due to exhaustion while Rekha ji was in different car with Randhir ji and Sharmila.
Chavi who was holding a sleeping Vian in her arms held his hand in between her palms .
Aap thik hai ....she asked looking at him .
Hmmm....he hummed concentrating on the road .
She kissed the back of his hand making him smile a little.

They laid on the bed after changing their clothes .
Anirudh snuggled into her chest making Chavi massage his scalp . Anvi and Vian were sleeping with Rekha ji .
Life has really changed in past few years .
We got married then Anvi came in our life followed by that cute Panda Anirudh said and Chavi slapped his back for calling her boy panda making him chuckle.
I just couldn't thank you enough for giving me those two precious gems ....he said looking at her with pure love .
Ab aasi baate karege to mei roo dungi ....she said with a pout wiping the corner of her eyes .
I love you ....he said kissing her pout .
Same to you.....she replied making him smile .
I am very happy that Arushi got Shivam as her life partner...he said .
Hmmm...they look perfect together...Chavi hummed .
Just like us...he added making her chuckle.
Jiiii just like us ......a perfect Ram milai jodi........Chavi agreed .

******************The end*****************