chapter 40

I have a saree to wear on Karva chauth but I need matching heels and some other accessories ....Chavi said as she drove Riya and Rashmi to the market.
Perks of being newly married....you must be having so many new dresses with you right ...Riya said making Chavi chuckle nodding her head.
Well I also have a saree but I want something in yellow or green to wear on karwa Chauth...Rashmi said and they reached the market discussing about the stuff.
Should I buy Anirudh a kurta  for Karwa chauth....Chavi asked pointing towards the men's section.
Idea to acha hai but do you think Anirudh pehnega. I remember badi mushkil se shaddi k functions mei traditional pehne ko mana tha ...Riya Bhabi said making Rashmi humm.
I know Bhabhi he is a hard nut to crack but mei mana lungi kese bhi karke. Haan thode papad belne padege thode tantrums uthne padege mister k but I know at the end vo pehen hi lenge....Chavi said making Rashmi and Riya laugh .
(I will make him wear it although I have to try hard and bear his tantrums but I know he will give in at the end )
Kya item hai yrrr Chavi tu bhi ....Bhai ko to pura pagal karke rakh diya hoga tune .... Rashmi  said going through the sarees .
(What an iconic piece you are Chavi. I bet you must have made my brother crazy by now )
Tera Bhai kuch Kam nahi hai . Itna ziddi insaan mene Aaj Tak nahi dekha . Jab khud busy ho to koi unko bilkul disturb na Karo or jab mei busy ho jaau or unko thodi attention na du to muh phoola lete hai ....phir unke piche piche ghumte raho manate hue.
Maa to kehti hai ki Anirudh sabse acha bacha tha unko khabi pareshan nahi karta tha. Na hi koi zid but ab to rang dhang pure badal gye hai .
(Your brother is no less.I haven't seen a stubborn man like him . When he is busy nobody shall disturb him but when I am busy with my chores and don't give him enough attention he will go mad .
Maa says that he was the most understanding child and never demanded anything but now he has become completely opposite if someone ask me )
Now he literally find excuses to get pampered. Earlier he used to do his things on his own and now he dont even button up his shirt in the morning.
Jab tak office nahi jaate mujhe aage piche gumate hai chote chote kaam k liye.
Aaj subh to literally mene khud khaana khilya hai kuki vo presentation bana rahe the ....Chavi ranted about her husband whom she loves more then anything else in her life .
,( l literally fed him with my own hands in the morning as he was busy making presentation)
Her mornings now starts with him snuggling into her and their gussy mussy romance and her day ends with him loving her to his heart content.

This shows that how carefree he behaves with you . He had to act responsible at a very young age for the family but with you his suppressed side is coming out .....Riya Bhabhi said as she has heard from Rahul and Randhir hi about Anirudh and the challenges he had to face from such an early age .
I know Bhabhi , even Maa thinks the same . She even got emotional thinking that she couldn't do much for her eldest child as much as the younger ones .
But that makes him different from the rest . He worked hard so that he can give a comfortable life to Aniket and Arushi . He loves them like a father and they respects him like that only
Chavi said with a content smile on her face thinking about her husband.
He is just too good to be real . He overlooks her mistakes and correct her patiently without putting her down .
He literally treats her the same way as Aniket and Chavi.
He never burdened her with responsibilities or asked her to behave maturely.
He just guides her and let her to whatever she wants . She sometimes wonder if she could love him more then what she already does.

Ummhh umhh...Ab apne pati k baare mei Ghar jaake sochna and let's focus on our shopping now ....Rashmi said clearing her throat making Chavi chuckle and they got busy with their shopping.

Bhaiya XL dikhao na....and some different design in M also ....Chavi asked the shopkeeper going through the kurta's.
(Show me the XL size)
Anirudh was not bulky but has a broad manly physique and M for Aniket.
Chavi also bought some full sleeves top for Arushi and a pair of shoes for Rekha ji .
She payed the bill and moved towards Rashmi and Riya Bhabhi who were in the kids section buying clothes for Riyansh .
Later Rashmi took them to the lingeries section and the 3 of them bought some lacy sets teasing and pulling each other legs .
Although Chavi had bought a pair during her wedding shopping but never wore it feeling shy but she thought of surprising Anirudh on kawa chauth wearing this red lacy lingerie.
They still have a week left for the Karwa Chauth hence Riya and Chavi decided that they will come back again for spa section before a day or two of kawa Chauth and will get their mehandi done too as Rashmi would leave to Jaipur with Amit tomorrow.