chapter 205

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

That evening, Elsa went to the hospital. But not as a worker, but as someone coming visit someone else.

Allan was meeting her at the reception.

He told her he was on a quest to getting her job back, but Elsa told him it was okay and not to stress himself with this.

She only wanted this job to get her mum's files and investigate on her.

She had already gotten her file, and once she talked to Daisy, she wouldn't have a reason to work there.

But Allan didn't take that she was just giving up on the job. He wanted to help her. And he told her he would.

Allan didn't know Elsa's had achieved her reasons for working there. He just saw her as someone who lost her job and needed a friend's help.

He had asked Daisy's doctor he wanted to work with Daisy, and maybe he could find out the reason she wasn't recovering. Since he was a trusted doctor, he was instantly given a chance to try to help Daisy.

And the evening was perfect because he could sneak Elsa inside Daisy's room. Hoping nothing would go wrong, fingers crossed.

He went with Elsa up to the door of Daisy's room and then told Elsa to wait for him at the door as he went it.

As Elsa waited, the notification on her phone went off.

She took it to check who it was. It was a message from Jeremy.

'After all the problems you have brought to me and my family, you better tell my grandpa you want a divorce. I do not want to be married to you anymore. You bring nothing but shame to the Callahan name. You better give me the divorce I want right now.'

She didn't expect such a text message from Jeremy. Elsa bit her lip trying to hold her tears back. She decided to tell him now. It would be easier on a text.

'Jeremy, I'm afraid now it won't be so easy for us to just break up.'

'And why is that?'

Her hands were sweating as she responded.

'I'm pregnant with your child.'

She held her breath as she waited for his answer. Hoping now he would come around now. Hoping he would want this child just like she did.

Her phone vibrated indicating a new message.

She opened it with her heart beating fast.

There was just two words written on that text.

'Abort it.'

Elsa felt her heart clench. Tears gathered in her eyes. She had to look up at the ceiling and blink them away in order to prevent them from falling down her cheeks.

Now was not the time to cry. She couldn't cry right now.

Her heart started beating out of control. It was throbbing with pain.

How could he just say that? How could he coldly and bluntly tell her to abort it? He just told her to abort it without mercy, without a thought for his own child.

How short, painful and cruel was that answer. No feelings for his own flesh and blood.

She tried to call him and talk to him. And without a surprise, her call was declined.

Wow!

He really didn't want a baby with her. He really didn't want a child. He wasn't joking.

At that moment, in Jeremy's office, Victoria deleted the text messages she sent Elsa and the call she declined from Elsa. Her put Jeremy's phone back in place and then took her mug and snipped her coffee while smirking.

When Jeremy came back in the room, he had no idea what just happened. And Victoria sighed with relief.

But also gritted her teeth to the fact that Elsa was pregnant. Good thing she found out first and took care of that problem with those two words she sent on that text.

*

Don't forget to vote and comment. See you in the next chapter..