chapter 221

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

It felt like Lady luck smiled at her because Elsa found someone who offered her a ride to the hospital.

She was a good Samaritan woman who just happened to be driving by. And stopped to help.

"Please hurry! Please!" She begged the driver when she saw how pale Yuliana looked. A thin layer of sweat started coating Elsa's forehead.

It was as if all the blood had drained from Yuliana's face.

The moment they reached the hospital, Elsa rushed inside with Yuliana in her arms. Already fainted.

She stood outside the room Yuliana was in with the doctor waiting for an update.

And at that time, she took her phone calling the police and explaining everything that had happened. That was she realized she never stopped recording and everything that had happened had been saved on her phone. The police told her they were on their way to the hospital.

When the doctor came out of the room Yuliana was in, Elsa rushed to him for an update.

"She has lost a lot of blood. She needs a blood transfusion immediately." He doctor said immediately.

"Then give her the blood transfusion." The urgency was clear in Elsa's voice.

"I'm afraid we don't have her blood type in our blood bank at the moment." He said regretfully.

Elsa felt so scared at that moment. They didn't have her blood type, now what?

"And what is her blood type?" Elsa asked with a low voice.

"She has the rare RhAB blood type. That blood is hard to find."

'Hallelujah!' Elsa felt relief wash over her.

"Doctor, that is my blood type. I can donate to her." She said immediately.

She wanted to drag the doctor to the room where she would donate because of the impatience to save the poor child's life.

It's been months since she got her tattoo, one can donate blood after at least three months since getting a tattoo done.

After some quick inquiry and knowing Elsa had a tumor, and was pregnant, he felt in her condition she shouldn't donate blood but Elsa insisted.

She will be alright if Yuliana is.

With that, Elsa donated 500cc worth of her blood for Yuliana.

That left her too exhausted to even walk so she had to rest first. And she did in Yuliana's room as she waited for her to wake up.

In that meantime, the police came and Elsa told them exactly what happened.

She went to meet with a man and he tied her up, Yuliana came in because of her only to get hurt from brushing through a sharp object.

Luckily, she had recorded everything. It was only until some minutes ago that she had turned the recording off.

She gave her phone to the officers who send themselves the recording.

There wasn't any case of kidnapping from Bruno because she went there in her own will. But maybe being held there against her will could do.

But she didn't call the police because of that. She called them because she was afraid Amanda might use this to frame her.

And just like she predicted, Amanda walked into the room with her own set of Police.

She was crying bitterly. Looking completely different from the Amanda she saw earlier. Because this Amanda looked like she cared about her niece.

When she saw Yuliana sleeping in bed, she rushed to her side as tears fell down her face.

"Yuli, my baby. What did she do to you? My poor niece." She cried.

"Officers please take Elsa Halverson away. She harmed my niece. She is so cruel." Amanda kept crying until she got hiccups.

She hadn't even noticed the two police officers that were already in the room with Elsa.

"Miss Halverson, is this the aunt?" The officer that was with Elsa asked.

Elsa nodded.

"Miss Torres? I'm gonna need you to step away from the child." The officer said in an authoritative voice.

That was when Amanda noticed two other officers in the room.

*

I can't sleep... So let me keep writing and updating.

 So let me keep writing and updating