chapter 272

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa went back to her bedroom with a bleeding heart that she was trying to bandage before she lost control.

Unable to leave, she went online and searched for divorce papers. She thought her heart would be reluctant when doing this, and indeed it was. There was a part of her that still hadn’t fully moved on from Jeremy. However, she wasn’t going to let that side win.

It didn’t matter if she still loved and cared for Jeremy; she would learn to unlove him as time went by.

Sometimes love isn’t enough, and this was one of those times.

And also, love is not supposed to cause so much suffering.

So, no matter what, she had to go through with the divorce.

Elsa printed out the papers using her printer. She took a pen and signed her name and her signature.

This was it. She was going to leave Jeremy now and never look back.

Elsa walked out of her bedroom, holding the papers in her hand. Knowing Jeremy was downstairs with his fiancée, looking at the baby clothes they had bought, Elsa started heading in that direction.

It would be a painful scene to witness, but maybe it was necessary for her to see it in order to fully move on.

However, as soon as she turned to go down the stairs, she accidentally bumped into Victoria, who was coming up the stairs.

Elsa immediately reminded herself not to get angry and to stay in control.

She tried to walk past Victoria, but Victoria grabbed her hand and stopped her.

Elsa was still holding onto the divorce papers, but the blank side was facing Victoria, so she couldn’t see what they were.

At that moment, all Victoria cared about was hurting Elsa's feelings. “Hello Elsa, I’m so happy to see you angry about my pregnancy,” she said with a cunning and arrogant smile.

Elsa looked at Victoria and noticed how cocky she still appeared. “And I am so glad to see how swollen your face looks after I slapped you several times in front of everyone at the press conference.

“If you don't want another slap, stay away from me!”

Victoria’s smile instantly cracked as she remembered how much Elsa had humiliated her. Elsa had forced her to kneel as she slapped her, causing a great deal of embarrassment.

But now, it was time for revenge. “Don’t be so proud of yourself, Elsa. Have you forgotten how Jeremy killed your child? Only for him to impregnate me and protect my child?

“Unlike yours, if anything happens to my baby, he will care and he will punish the person responsible.”

The mention of her baby filled Elsa with rage. It was brewing inside of her. The urge to hit Victoria began to surface, but she fought against it. She had to resist.