chapter 246

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Lui was seated on the bed next to Elsa. He had her hand in the middle of his hands. He put his elbows on his knees while his eyes were looking at the floor. And the three hands were resting on his forehead.

He only looked up abruptly when he felt the hand of Elsa that he was holding, move a little.

Elsa had just woken up and was looking around.

All those hours she was asleep, she had another coffee table talk with all the other three sides Elsa. It was her, patient Elsa, princess Elsa, and dark Elsa.

There was one particular thing dark Elsa said that made Elsa concerned. That is because it aligned with what Doctor Johnson said about her illness.

"Elsa... Thank heavens!" Lui breathed.

"Hello Lui..." Elsa then looked around the room. "I'm back at the hospital, right?"

Elsa looked at Lui and her eyes were as innocent and bright as before. Which was good.

But, when Lui saw this, he immediately understood what his doctor meant.

He had witnessed Elsa's other side last night because he didn't immediately walk in the moment he arrived. He almost did, only to see a look in Elsa's eyes that he didn't recognize.

And right now, that look was gone.

He wanted to know more, know exactly how it was possible for that to happen. And the doctor recommended Elsa being observed. Since it's only when it happens more than once, can the doctor know for sure.

He could know things like the trigger for that, and how long this change lasts... Among other important information that is a must.

Lui's red eyes reflected on Elsa's as she heard his ask, "Elsa, why didn't you tell me about your brain tumor?"

Elsa looked away immediately and bit her lip nervously. "You know about that?"

She hadn't told anyone about this. The only other person who knew was Alex, and that was only because Gwen told her. And then she asked Elsa all about it so Elsa had to come clean. She didn't want to lie to her.

Apart from her, no one else knew about her illness.

"Yeah.. When I brought you here, the doctors did a full body check up, a full body CT scan with you being unconcious because they didn't know what was wrong. And, they found a tumor inside your head.... A tumor that you somehow forgot to tell me...

"Is that what happened Elsa Halverson? Did you happen to forget to mention you are facing a serious illness?" There was a hurt emotion in Lui's voice.

He had constantly told Elsa to come to him when she wasn't okay or when something was wrong. But, she never does.